Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

we should know in a week

ovarB11

So what!

You have zero right to dictate what mood is acceptable here.

If TimS is not being offensive then he has every right to post.

Why dont you spend more energy castrating those who post OKIE and Blaino nonsense rather than attack TimS?

Well fella,last time I checked the freedom of speech thing went both ways.

Yes..it IS odd for someone who doesn't see any short term chance of an RV to waste their time posting frequently here all the time about how it's not gonna happen.

I called him out on it,and I've seen several others post similar sentiments about his kind on this forum before.I'm not alone.

I DO already make fun of Okie and Blaino fanboys...nice assumption there pal ;)

But you know what?The constant debbie downers are equally annoying to me as the 14 dollar RV space cadets.

He thinks the CBI is going to spoon feed him the ingredients to the RV one at a time;and only then can it happen.

To people who know of the vile shannnigans that go on in backrooms by the elites,such 'reasoning' as Timmy calls it is laughable.

This will happen when and how the elites want it to go down and nothing less.They make the rules not go by them.

As opposed to going down it 7000 times and thinking you'll find something different each time...I guess :P

Yeah..that pretty much makes zero sense Timmy.

There is no going down the rabbit hole repeatedly;only going deeper and deeper every time.

Keep trying for that extra witty quip you're looking for.You'll hit it eventually I'm sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@partytime..

um.. what has that got to do with anything?? I'm SURE I don't have unlimited credit..

anyway..

GO RV!

Where the source of all energy come from? Isn't it man? What is created here that we can use that has not come from man's own labor?

What has government produced? Nothing. It is just a fiction. What have bankers produced? Nothing.

Read the banking laws. Banks can NOT loan their own credit nor can they loan their deposotors credit. If they can't loan their own credit and can't loan their depositors credit, then where does the credit come from they are allegedly loaning to you?

I do agree with you on this, Tim... I haven't been crushed, tho, because honestly, I don't expect it to happen any time soon... I WANT it to, just don't expect it to. I hope for the best but expect the worst. That way I can be pleasantly surprised. My hubby has higher hopes than I do, which is weird because he's usually the realist, but I don't dash his hopes. He needs to dream, we all do. I fall asleep every night dreaming of the ways I can help my family and friends... then wake up just as poor as the night before! Doesn't stop the nightly dreams, tho. It makes me feel better about the investment, just hoping it happens sooner than later.

I'm betting the majority of members here are of the same mindset, they outwardly say YES, it's almost time! But in their heart of hearts, they wonder and worry and don't really expect it for a while. June? Maybe. September? Perhaps. 2013? GOSH I hope not! We're all in it for the duration, so why destroy other people's hope? I still don't get that. I mean, frankly, if you went to OOM and did it there, it would be warranted... but here at DV, we are more grounded and realistic. Just as hopeful, but not as moronic. I just don't understand why you have to remind us how unlikely it is to happen tomorrow. We know that. We just don't like to admit what we already know!

(Ok, maybe I am just speaking for myself and not others here... but I'm also defending them more than myself, because like I said, I don't really expect it to happen right away. Boy, do I wish it would, tho!!!)

*Sigh* sorry... feeling kinda deflated today anyway for other reasons... have a great night...

KK

THIS! couldn't have said it better! Thanks, KK :D God bless!

• Upvote 1

Okay.....we made it past the Summit and I think we all know it did NOT result in the RV being announced. Sorry....but I told you so :P

So now you can either jump on the next bandweagon (National Conference next week) or you can realize that the RV is not emminent as most keep saying :o

The Iraqi news is full of items covering everything from regional disputes to local daily life......and believe it or not, none of them have anything to do with the dinar RV ;)

Besides the absurd pumpers who I hope most of us put no stock in, we also will continue to have the "sane" sources try to convince us that all the news is somehow dinar related...it is NOT. Get off the merry-go-round or it will throw you off, at best you'll make yourself sick :(

There is much to be done......Iraq still need to do census and define borders for the HCL to get passed, Maliki still needs to get security minister postion filled, the GOI needs to make country safe so foreign workers can get the required infrtstructure and oil/gas flowing, the GOI needs to work together instead of infighting over every little issue to show they are actually working towards the betterment of their own people instead for their individual party liones, they still need to pass the required laws applicable to trade, new currency printing, tarrifs and such....much more to do.

I see tons of articles being posted everyday which is a good thing, but it's the idea that all the news is implied to be RV related that I object to.......folks, It's just not so and if you sit back and think about it, you know it's true? B)

The RV may or may not occur soon....but it's not going to happen just to coincide with a national event like the Summit, National Conference, next June because some UN deadline will come and go, next September for whatever isupposed to happen then or Jan 1st because the new budget will go into affect??? It will happen when all the physical mechanics have been worked out, when it is most advantageous for Iraq and the CBI to pull the trigger, and when all the political and physical issues have been addressed. So when some one tries to tell you the RV is coming because some meeting is taking place and that would be the "perfect" time for them to announce the RV....just laugh in their face and go about your business. Adam will send you a text when it does happen, so rest easy :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I do agree with you on this, Tim... I haven't been crushed, tho, because honestly, I don't expect it to happen any time soon... I WANT it to, just don't expect it to. I hope for the best but expect the worst. That way I can be pleasantly surprised. My hubby has higher hopes than I do, which is weird because he's usually the realist, but I don't dash his hopes. He needs to dream, we all do. I fall asleep every night dreaming of the ways I can help my family and friends... then wake up just as poor as the night before! Doesn't stop the nightly dreams, tho. It makes me feel better about the investment, just hoping it happens sooner than later.

I'm betting the majority of members here are of the same mindset, they outwardly say YES, it's almost time! But in their heart of hearts, they wonder and worry and don't really expect it for a while. June? Maybe. September? Perhaps. 2013? GOSH I hope not! We're all in it for the duration, so why destroy other people's hope? I still don't get that. I mean, frankly, if you went to OOM and did it there, it would be warranted... but here at DV, we are more grounded and realistic. Just as hopeful, but not as moronic. I just don't understand why you have to remind us how unlikely it is to happen tomorrow. We know that. We just don't like to admit what we already know!

(Ok, maybe I am just speaking for myself and not others here... but I'm also defending them more than myself, because like I said, I don't really expect it to happen right away. Boy, do I wish it would, tho!!!)

*Sigh* sorry... feeling kinda deflated today anyway for other reasons... have a great night...

KK

KK,

Well said, I'm with you... A grounded dreamer :)

• Upvote 1

Okay.....we made it past the Summit and I think we all know it did NOT result in the RV being announced. Sorry....but I told you so :P

So now you can either jump on the next bandweagon (National Conference next week) or you can realize that the RV is not emminent as most keep saying :o

The Iraqi news is full of items covering everything from regional disputes to local daily life......and believe it or not, none of them have anything to do with the dinar RV ;)

Besides the absurd pumpers who I hope most of us put no stock in, we also will continue to have the "sane" sources try to convince us that all the news is somehow dinar related...it is NOT. Get off the merry-go-round or it will throw you off, at best you'll make yourself sick :(

There is much to be done......Iraq still need to do census and define borders for the HCL to get passed, Maliki still needs to get security minister postion filled, the GOI needs to make country safe so foreign workers can get the required infrtstructure and oil/gas flowing, the GOI needs to work together instead of infighting over every little issue to show they are actually working towards the betterment of their own people instead for their individual party liones, they still need to pass the required laws applicable to trade, new currency printing, tarrifs and such....much more to do.

I see tons of articles being posted everyday which is a good thing, but it's the idea that all the news is implied to be RV related that I object to.......folks, It's just not so and if you sit back and think about it, you know it's true? B)

The RV may or may not occur soon....but it's not going to happen just to coincide with a national event like the Summit, National Conference, next June because some UN deadline will come and go, next September for whatever isupposed to happen then or Jan 1st because the new budget will go into affect??? It will happen when all the physical mechanics have been worked out, when it is most advantageous for Iraq and the CBI to pull the trigger, and when all the political and physical issues have been addressed. So when some one tries to tell you the RV is coming because some meeting is taking place and that would be the "perfect" time for them to announce the RV....just laugh in their face and go about your business. Adam will send you a text when it does happen, so rest easy :twothumbs:

Tim, don't you get it??? We don't want to find this out from you, even if it's true. We want to believe it could happen. Funny, I know, but I just can't build my hopes an dreams on your constant assurances that it just isn't going to happen, at least not in this lifetime, or thereabouts. As often as you've been told, it seems you should have figured out by now when to back off. I can assure you, this is one of those times.

Your nickname here should be DailyDrizzle. Keep that rain coming, boy!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

keep dreamin :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And don't forget--there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that!! Without dreams most of us would have nothing to look forward to, nothing to hope for, nothing to anticipate. Dreams are what allow us to keep waking up in the morning, going through our ordinary days, and still managing to aniticpate tomorrow. They are what make us human, much more than just our animal bodies. Dreams are what make us step beyond the dull moments of the everyday and into the life we imagine for ourselves. Every little girl dreams big dreams of being a model, a movie star, a singing sensation, and every little boy dreams of being a star somewhere--on the stage, in the music industry, on the football or baseball field, or on the basketball court. If it weren't human nature to dream, no child would anticipate becoming an astronaut, a soldier, any sort of hero, or winning a trophy at the Olympics. Our dreams drive us. They define who and what we are. If it weren't for dreams, no physicist would have explored DNA or the furtherest stars in the galaxy. Archeologists find huge discoveries, Stonehenge, the Pyramids, Easter Island, the Mayan calendar, and in though them, we explore the dreams of ancient people, our ancestors. So when Tim says, "keep dreamin", that's exactly what we will do. And we will recognize in ourselves the most honored and ancient human experience. We join our ancestors in a long line of very special creatures who come to us out of the dim shadows of ancient history, and when we dream, we define ourselves as one of them, as human beings.

So don't let Tim's little diatribes here talk you out of your dreams. They are created and defined in your genes, a special gift to you from your most honorable and ancient ancestors. Trust them. They are far more trustworthy and real than any of Tim's feeble attempts to demean them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And don't forget--there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that!! Without dreams most of us would have nothing to look forward to, nothing to hope for, nothing to anticipate. Dreams are what allow us to keep waking up in the morning, going through our ordinary days, and still managing to aniticpate tomorrow. They are what make us human, much more than just our animal bodies. Dreams are what make us step beyond the dull moments of the everyday and into the life we imagine for ourselves. Every little girl dreams big dreams of being a model, a movie star, a singing sensation, and every little boy dreams of being a star somewhere--on the stage, in the music industry, on the football or baseball field, or on the basketball court. If it weren't human nature to dream, no child would anticipate becoming an astronaut, a soldier, any sort of hero, or winning a trophy at the Olympics. Our dreams drive us. They define who and what we are. If it weren't for dreams, no physicist would have explored DNA or the furtherest stars in the galaxy. Archeologists find huge discoveries, Stonehenge, the Pyramids, Easter Island, the Mayan calendar, and in though them, we explore the dreams of ancient people, our ancestors. So when Tim says, "keep dreamin", that's exactly what we will do. And we will recognize in ourselves the most honored and ancient human experience. We join our ancestors in a long line of very special creatures who come to us out of the dim shadows of ancient history, and when we dream, we define ourselves as one of them, as human beings.

So don't let Tim's little diatribes here talk you out of your dreams. They are created and defined in your genes, a special gift to you from your most honorable and ancient ancestors. Trust them. They are far more trustworthy and real than any of Tim's feeble attempts to demean them.

This site is not about "dreaming" to be rich......it's a place most people come to get information. And when you are constantly told "it's gunna happen" then t does not...it becomes a problem for a lot of people.

Here is a prime example.....some one elses feelings from another post

Hi guys. I noticed a thread on here where someone was talking about selling their dinar. I almost made the following comments in that thread but then decided to start my own.

Well, I'm certainly not bailing out. In the first place, I did as we have all been instructed to do. I didn't invest more than I could afford to lose, therefore I won't be selling any dinar.

With that being said, I have to admit that at this particular moment I am not nearly as upbeat as I have been. Maybe I'm just tired, I dunno..

I felt that we were ready for this to happen. The conditions could not have been better. Arab summit just concluded, so security still in place; CBI gets a loooooong holiday......plenty of time for the needed adjustments, lots of other positive looking things and yet when I check CBI this morning.........1166.

As I said, I'm not gonna sell, I do believe this will happen, I just feel that we might have just missed the best chance we will see this year. I hope I'm wrong, but I think for now, I'm gonna readjust my priorities a bit.

I have been blessed in the fact that my life was not so bad before I heard about dinar in the first place. I think for now, I'm gonna put this all on the back burner, and when it happens, it happens. DV is a great place with great people.

Just do me a favor.....don't let all this just consume you as I have done. Enjoy life....Enjoy family and friends. It will or will not happen without us spending 12 hours a day in front of the computer. I'm not saying I'm outta here, or never gonna log in anymore, just that there really is more to life than dinar, so enjoy some of it.

As for me, it's a beautiful Spring day here in the Heart of Dixie ( Alabama) And I think I'll log off this thing and go outside and enjoy it. Might even call Billy Bob and see if he wants to shoot some hoops.

Have a great day!

RSS I simpathize with the feeling here as do many others.....

I see this stuff all the time as most everybody else has......we don't need the roller coaster.......we want good solid in formation based on facts........we don't need to be told that it's going to RV every other day in order to feel secure in our investment.....You can dream all you want, but I believe that most people who visit this site would rather get the real scoop on what's going on instead of being fed a daily dose of mmmmmmm mmmmm good tasty BS........JMHO B)

Read more: prime example.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That is not the point. Based on what you assume, then what would happen is those holding currency would not be able to cash it in as being that number of dinar. For example, a 25,000 dinar note would only be able to be exchanged as a 25 dinar note.

As for not having enough currency in circulation, there isn't enough now to even come close to the debt owed. There is over $750 TRILLION alone just in derivatives out there and the total US currency in circulation is less than $900 billion, and only a 1/4 of that is inside the US. The other 3/4 is in other countries around the world.

The currency has NO VALUE at all. It is not money. It is just DEBT! Our system is based solely on credit/debt and nothing else. Based on this credit/debt system the amount of debt and currency can be infinite. It is only numbers entered into a computer system for accounting purposes and nothing else. The currency is backed by nothing but the good faith credit of the people!

WE are the true CREDITORS in the world, governments are the DEBTORS and Banks are nothing but a currency exchange! Banks never actually LOAN you anything. YOU are the creditor, not the banks. When YOU sign that promissory note and you give that to the bank, the bank takes that note and secrectly deposits that note into a new account in your name, then they EXCHANGE your note for another note in the form of a check or wire transfer. Then after 3 years you never claim YOUR deposit in sitting in that account, the bank fills out a form to the IRS claiming YOUR account is abandoned and the IRS allows the bank to take YOUR funds!

That mortgage the bank slipped into that deal is actually a separate transaction that is separate from the note you signed. The note you signed and EXCHANGED for another note (check) was just an EVEN exchange! That transaction is DONE! COMPLETE! FINISHED! No one owes anything. It was the same as if you exchanged a $20 federal reserve note for two $10 federal reserve notes. You merely exchanged one note for another note of equal value.

The bank never gave you the loan for the mortgage.

If you were acquiring a $100k house YOUR note for $100k was an even exchange for the $100k check.

If you signed a mortgage the bank should have given you an additional $100k as the loan. Meaning you should have actually received $200k total instead of only $100k for the note!

Then if you stop paying the payments on the mortgage loan you never received, the bank takes your house where they get a free house. If you make all the payments the bank gets a free $100k plus interest on a loan they never gave you!

We ARE the creditors! Not the banks! OUR credit is UNLIMITED! It is the PEOPLE who all GIVE their energy in the form of labor who produces everything. Banks and governments produce NOTHING of value! Governments borrow from banks where governments are the debtors, governments pledge OUR labor as security, and WE the people GIVE all our labor to governments as the creditors, and the banks merely act as a currency exchange. The credit the governments borrow off of does not come from banks. It all comes from US. WE are the creditors that provide all the credit through the banks that governments borrow from.

So we can actually create infinite amounts of CREDIT because WE have unlimited credit!

Apparently your not quite sure about the differences between the USD and the dinar being a pegged currency.....they cant just create money and expect the world to honor it at whatever they say.....

Pegged currencies such as the dinar rely heavily on their foreign exchange reserves to back the value of the currency.......the USD is the worlds reserve currency and its value is based on the faith behind it, nothing else.....

If the CBI does have TRILLIONS in circulation, they dont have much room for the dinar to grow in value.....

That is not the point. Based on what you assume, then what would happen is those holding currency would not be able to cash it in as being that number of dinar. For example, a 25,000 dinar note would only be able to be exchanged as a 25 dinar note.

As for not having enough currency in circulation, there isn't enough now to even come close to the debt owed. There is over $750 TRILLION alone just in derivatives out there and the total US currency in circulation is less than $900 billion, and only a 1/4 of that is inside the US. The other 3/4 is in other countries around the world.

The currency has NO VALUE at all. It is not money. It is just DEBT! Our system is based solely on credit/debt and nothing else. Based on this credit/debt system the amount of debt and currency can be infinite. It is only numbers entered into a computer system for accounting purposes and nothing else. The currency is backed by nothing but the good faith credit of the people!

WE are the true CREDITORS in the world, governments are the DEBTORS and Banks are nothing but a currency exchange! Banks never actually LOAN you anything. YOU are the creditor, not the banks. When YOU sign that promissory note and you give that to the bank, the bank takes that note and secrectly deposits that note into a new account in your name, then they EXCHANGE your note for another note in the form of a check or wire transfer. Then after 3 years you never claim YOUR deposit in sitting in that account, the bank fills out a form to the IRS claiming YOUR account is abandoned and the IRS allows the bank to take YOUR funds!

That mortgage the bank slipped into that deal is actually a separate transaction that is separate from the note you signed. The note you signed and EXCHANGED for another note (check) was just an EVEN exchange! That transaction is DONE! COMPLETE! FINISHED! No one owes anything. It was the same as if you exchanged a $20 federal reserve note for two $10 federal reserve notes. You merely exchanged one note for another note of equal value.

The bank never gave you the loan for the mortgage.

If you were acquiring a $100k house YOUR note for $100k was an even exchange for the $100k check.

If you signed a mortgage the bank should have given you an additional $100k as the loan. Meaning you should have actually received $200k total instead of only $100k for the note!

Then if you stop paying the payments on the mortgage loan you never received, the bank takes your house where they get a free house. If you make all the payments the bank gets a free $100k plus interest on a loan they never gave you!

We ARE the creditors! Not the banks! OUR credit is UNLIMITED! It is the PEOPLE who all GIVE their energy in the form of labor who produces everything. Banks and governments produce NOTHING of value! Governments borrow from banks where governments are the debtors, governments pledge OUR labor as security, and WE the people GIVE all our labor to governments as the creditors, and the banks merely act as a currency exchange. The credit the governments borrow off of does not come from banks. It all comes from US. WE are the creditors that provide all the credit through the banks that governments borrow from.

So we can actually create infinite amounts of CREDIT because WE have unlimited credit!

Apparently your not quite sure about the differences between the USD and the dinar being a pegged currency.....they cant just create money and expect the world to honor it at whatever they say.....

Pegged currencies such as the dinar rely heavily on their foreign exchange reserves to back the value of the currency.......the USD is the worlds reserve currency and its value is based on the faith behind it, nothing else.....

If the CBI does have TRILLIONS in circulation, they dont have much room for the dinar to grow in value.....

• Upvote 4

Of course you can dream...I've had a few myself of the RV coming in at $3 and I get to retire, travel the world with my wife while building our dream house. I've even got the plans that I designed myself when this started for me 7 years ago. But that's not the point of most posts or my rebuttals...it's about people honestly believing that this thing is going to RV next week, based on no factual data. I'm just trying to shed some light onto the subject......get the other point of view out there since it seems the vast majority has jumped on the passing band wagon. No harm intended.....sorry to rain on your parade, but let's look at recent history and current events. Sure there is a lot of news, but there is a lot of activity in the country and pardon me if I don't attach a hidden string tied to the RV onto each news item.

And you mention...reality is harsh, it sure is. How easy has it been for you to get your hopes pushed up so high with the RV is going to happen any second now, only to have the date passed by with no RV? How many times has that happened to you? That's a pretty lousy feeling if you ask me....a rather harsh reality. Hope is one thing.......constantly having that hope dashed to pieces is a sad state of ind to be in. If you stay grounded, don't let your hopes get too high...you won't come crashing down every other day.

We can all hope and dream....but qwe shouldn't be basing our emotional lives on them. JMHO B)

Oh, good grief!! Hopes and dreams ARE our emotional life!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can I have some of what partytime is smokin? If we are still alive by the time this thing pops, I could see it comin out anywhere from .01-.10, anything over that is a pure pipedream. That said, I think it will come out very low and float up but that's JMO. The numbers don't lie...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1