Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

we should know in a week

ovarB11

I know right?

He's so negative about the outcome,and always says how it's months if not years off.

Yet for some reason despite these beliefs;he finds it necessary to post several times a day sometimes and tell us how wrong we are.

something doesn't add up here

Of course I check what is going on most days...there is a lot going on, And while I'm looking things over, it dumbfounds me as to why so many want to hear the daily dribble of it's coming soon as opposed to showing a little restraint, while looking over the outstanding issues to realize we are not as close as most would have you believe. What is so strange about that?

Do I believe the RV is coming...YES

Do I believe it will be at $1 or more....NO, maybe 10 cents

Do I think the RV is coming tomorrow, or next week or next month.....NO, maybe in a couple of years

These are just my opinions based on what I've seen over the past 7 years, what I see going on today in Iraq and what I see as the things that still need to be done before an RV can happen......this doesn't make me negative, it makes me realistic. JMHO ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Sure...but I'm not going to blow sunshine up your arse just because it might make you feel good for 5 minutes, especially if I don't have facts to back up those ridiculous predictions ;) Wouldn't you rather hear the truth...that there still are many things that need to get done, and we are heading in right direction, but HCL must get passed, chapter 7 needs to be removed, ect......instead of----tomorrow is the day, the Summit will be the end of the road, we'll see $3.22 RV by Friday, blah blah blah every day??? :P

You bet ya...something doesn't add up. Everyone who keeps saying tomorrow is the day and I've been through 7000 tomorrows and still no RV. You wanna bash me cause I'm negative...I wanna bash you because you live in fantasy land. JMHO ;)

Just because what I say doesn't line up with your dreams, doesn't make me negative.....on the contrary, I think I'm being positive by trying to look at the reality of the situation instead of wishing the RV to take place tomorrow?

So far...everyone who has predicted the RV was coming tomorrow has been WRONG......so why aren't you bashing everybody else. So far, I've been correct in my reasoning as to why there hasn't been an RV! B)

Why so angry Timmy?

Do I believe miracles are possible? You betcha!

Do I think sheeple who take everything the govt says at face value are as deluded as those that follow the super pumpers? ?Uh huh ;)

Have I been on here constantly spreading Okie like expectations? Nope..don't think so.

If thats all the dirt you got to throw at me I suggest you quit while you're ahead

I listen mainly to Adam,Bravo11,and a few other reputable sources.Doesn't mean I take EVERYTHING they say as law either.

anything is possible with this investment when the elites are involved.If you think they are going to hold your hand and lead you through a pre RV checklist of 'things to do' I'm sure you'll be disappointed.

If it is to happen they will hit the trigger when they are ready and not sooner.No silly list is going to dictate their actions.

Edited by teddyruxbin
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Of course I check what is going on most days...there is a lot going on, And while I'm looking things over, it dumbfounds me as to why so many want to hear the daily dribble of it's coming soon as opposed to showing a little restraint, while looking over the outstanding issues to realize we are not as close as most would have you believe. What is so strange about that?

Do I think the RV is coming tomorrow, or next week or next month.....NO, maybe in a couple of years

These are just my opinions based on what I've seen over the past 7 years, what I see going on today in Iraq and what I see as the things that still need to be done before an RV can happen......this doesn't make me negative, it makes me realistic. JMHO ;)

Bye. Thanks for all of your research.

• Upvote 1

So you take the time to check everyday and comment on the progress of an event that you're SO sure isn't coming for months or even years.

Yeah..like that makes any sense.

And 'showing restraint' is a bad choice of words I think.Showing a little restraint would be being optimistic,while still not jumping on the Okie bandwagon.That's were I'm at. With you it's 'negative negative negative',posting and putting a downer vibe into almost every thread that gives us hope that our RV is getting closer.You are a chronic pessimist.

Edited by teddyruxbin
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well everyone this week is the key for this to happen. If we do not see the Erbil Agreement wrapped up this week, I believe the Kurds will set back on their own agenda.

Friends embedded with Kurds say they have been playing nicely, but are at a point that they need to make some very important decisions.

Exxon is getting ready to come to town, and the Kurds are ready to welcome them.

http://www.ekurd.net...2/invest804.htm

http://www.cbsnews.c...in6497879.shtml

http://www.iraq-busi.../tag/kurdistan/

My boys tell me Exxon is their regardless of any decision made in the near future dealing with Iraq and RV. The only difference will be the tone of how this is handled. We can do this as a unified Iraq, or we can do it as Kurdistan.

blink.gifIMO you will see some great thing happening this week, or you will see the wheels fall of the wagon again .

One thing I know for sure is you should have a good idea what will happen by end of this coming week.

I can tell you the Kurds are not the holdup, and they will not be held down.

Now for the lighter side of things.

It all ends this Sunday!

Brady will not let the Giants shut him down again.

I would like to see it, but I think the giants will come back to reality to soon.

They have been playing way over their heads for the last two weeks.

Let’s see if they can keep it up for 1 more game.

My pick is the New England Patriots.

The wheels won't fall off the wagon. The wheels are square and the Iraqi's have not figured that out yet. Give them another century and their "experts" will become enlightened!

• Upvote 1

So you take the time to check everyday and comment on the progress of an event that you're SO sure isn't coming for months or even years.

Yeah..like that makes any sense.

And 'showing restraint' is a bad choice of words I think.Showing a little restraint would be being optimistic,while still not jumping on the Okie bandwagon.That's were I'm at. With you it's 'negative negative negative',posting and putting a downer vibe into almost every thread that gives us hope that our RV is getting closer.You are a chronic pessimist.

Would that make you a mindless optimist?

• Upvote 1

Number one we agree on.

Number 2 could potentially be true,but is also possibly very irrelevant.

As said before the magicians who care nothing for creating 15 trillion unbacked dollars out of thin air and destroying America;could care less about the 'future of Iraq'

Please tell me you still don't believe that claptrap about them invading Iraq to 'bring democracy to the country'.I throw up in my mouth a little bit in disgust these days,when I realize that me and so many other people actually believed such BS excuses back in the day.

No..they are heavily invested in Iraq and they are going to get many times more profit than what they put into the operation. Otherwise they would have never bothered.

And as for Number 3,thank you for proving my point.You don't believe in an RV for months or years,yet still feed the need to waste your time posting almost daily here and telling us how wrong we all are.

• Upvote 1

Number one we agree on.

Number 2 could potentially be true,but is also possibly very irrelevant.

As said before the magicians who care nothing for creating 15 trillion unbacked dollars out of thin air and destroying America;could care less about the 'future of Iraq'

Please tell me you still don't believe that claptrap about them invading Iraq to 'bring democracy to the country'.I throw up in my mouth a little bit in disgust these days,when I realize that me and so many other people actually believed such BS excuses back in the day.

No..they are heavily invested in Iraq and they are going to get many times more profit than what they put into the operation. Otherwise they would have never bothered.

And as for Number 3,thank you for proving my point.You don't believe in an RV for months or years,yet still feed the need to waste your time posting almost daily here and telling us how wrong we all are.

hey...you call it the voice of doom, I call it the voice of reason. You say potato, I say pototo :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Would that make you a mindless optimist?

Was that you trying to be cute?

charming ;)

But no..more like a repressed Optimist.I'm Just as far removed from Okie fanboys as I am constant debbie downers like timmy,dinarck, etc.

I feel just as sorry for the Okie lemmings as I do the people that actually believes the US government,IMF,and CBI are going to be completely truthful and keep us abreast on the true developments of the dinar RV

hey...you call it the voice of doom, I call it the voice of reason. You say potato, I say pototo :D

You sure have a warped view of reason fella.

reason isn't believing everything you're 'officially' told,that is whats called insanity.

• Upvote 1

One thing I know for sure is you should have a good idea what will happen by end of this coming week.

I can tell you the Kurds are not the holdup, and they will not be held down

emot-shakehead.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

It's been over a month and we still don't know.....and when the Summit comes and goes this week, we still won't know? Good news is good news, but it doesn't mean the RV is just around the corner. We still have a ways to go cool.gif

Well Tim... I find it real interesting that a few minutes after this post of yours...

Rsskelton posted a new thread about how Iraq had put 560 million into the budget for the Kurdish Oil Payments! That was approved in about the same timeframe that ovarB11 brought in this thread. So even though we didn't find this out for a month... his info was timely and correct. IMHO

So put that in your pipe and smoke it! cool.gif Lighten Up Guy!

• Upvote 2

Was that you trying to be cute?

charming ;)

But no..more like a repressed Optimist.I'm Just as far removed from Okie fanboys as I am constant debbie downers like timmy,dinarck, etc.

I feel just as sorry for the Okie lemmings as I do the people that actually believes the US government,IMF,and CBI are going to be completely truthful and keep us abreast on the true developments of the dinar RV

You sure have a warped view of reason fella.

reason isn't believing everything you're 'officially' told,that is whats called insanity.

No...believing there is a conspiracy around every corner....that's insanity ;)

Let's agree to disagree.....you want to look for the RV tomorrow cause it makes you feel better about your involvement....have at it :P

I'll continue to look at all sides and consider everything, not just what fits into the end result I'm hoping for B)

Bottom line....I want the RV today, but knowing that there are many many issues still outstanding, I don't believe it is going to happen today.

I don't beleive "everything" that I'm officially told, but I also don't discard everything that I'm told officially, either :o

Well Tim... I find it real interesting that a few minutes after this post of yours...

Rsskelton posted a new thread about how Iraq had put 560 million into the budget for the Kurdish Oil Payments! That was approved in about the same timeframe that ovarB11 brought in this thread. So even though we didn't find this out for a month... his info was timely and correct. IMHO

So put that in your pipe and smoke it! cool.gif Lighten Up Guy!

Like I said...good news is good news.....but it still doesn't mean the RV is right around the corner B) And thanks for the suggestion...I think I will light one up :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No...believing there is a conspiracy around every corner....that's insanity ;)

Let's agree to disagree.....you want to look for the RV tomorrow cause it makes you feel better about your involvement....have at it :P

I'll continue to look at all sides and consider everything, not just what fits into the end result I'm hoping for B)

Bottom line....I want the RV today, but knowing that there are many many issues still outstanding, I don't believe it is going to happen today.

I don't beleive "everything" that I'm officially told, but I also don't discard everything that I'm told officially, either :o

Like I said...good news is good news.....but it still doesn't mean the RV is right around the corner B) And thanks for the suggestion...I think I will light one up :D

Lol sure..because it's insanity to think that the same elites who paid into the Iraqi war wouldn't get huge returns in compensation.

Despite the fact that they've always been taking advantage of,and coming out on top of these kind of situations for over 200 years

Yep agree to disagree I guess.I can't help anyone who just wants to sniff at the rabitt hole and never go down it ;)

Edited by teddyruxbin

Thanks for the update nd welcome back, I've tried to hit you on a private msg but not able to get one through. I spent most of my 20 plus in the 75 TH 1/75 old tab. After RV we will get together and have one or maybe a bunch of cold adult beverages and discuss all we served with.

RLTW

Lol sure..because it's insanity to think that the same elites who paid into the Iraqi war wouldn't get huge returns in compensation.

Despite the fact that they've always been taking advantage of,and coming out on top of these kind of situations for over 200 years

Yep agree to disagree I guess.I can't help anyone who just wants to sniff at the rabitt hole and never go down it ;)

As opposed to going down it 7000 times and thinking you'll find something different each time...I guess :P

• Upvote 2

@Tims That's were I'm at. With you it's 'negative negative negative',posting and putting a downer vibe into almost every thread that gives us hope that our RV is getting closer.You are a chronic pessimist.

So what!

You have zero right to dictate what mood is acceptable here.

If TimS is not being offensive then he has every right to post.

Why dont you spend more energy castrating those who post OKIE and Blaino nonsense rather than attack TimS?

• Upvote 2

I could be wrong, but it's my understanding that, instead of Iraq, the US Treasury will pay us when we cash in our dinar, which they will then keep on hand as reserve currency, and eventually the US will use it to buy oil from Iraq. In this roundabout way, Iraq is paying those of us who invested in dinar with their future oil instead of with the US dollars they have on hand. We will not get either barrels of oil or huge piles of dollars to hold in our hands, but rather an electronic deposit to our account. Most people wouldn't take that all money out of the bank all at one time, anyway. In fact, most of our money will be invested rather than spent (although I believe plenty will still be spent on fun things. haha). When some of our money changes hands each time we invest part of it, again it is an electronic deposit into other accounts leaving an electronic trail of sales and purchases, plus a record of who now owns what and how much. I feel like I've already said too much and doesn't just add to the confusion, so I'll stop here. But I hope this helps.

I heard this before but I don't understand one thing--why the US government would purchase oil. When did the US Government get into the oil buying business? I know that we have oil reserves, and does purchase some quantities to control the amount they need for some emergencies, but the US government doesn't refine oil to make gas. Private companys are the refiners. So why would the UST act as a middle man to sell oil to the companys?

• Upvote 2

Sure...but I'm not going to blow sunshine up your arse just because it might make you feel good for 5 minutes, especially if I don't have facts to back up those ridiculous predictions ;) Wouldn't you rather hear the truth...that there still are many things that need to get done, and we are heading in right direction, but HCL must get passed, chapter 7 needs to be removed, ect......instead of----tomorrow is the day, the Summit will be the end of the road, we'll see $3.22 RV by Friday, blah blah blah every day??? :P

You bet ya...something doesn't add up. Everyone who keeps saying tomorrow is the day and I've been through 7000 tomorrows and still no RV. You wanna bash me cause I'm negative...I wanna bash you because you live in fantasy land. JMHO ;)

Just because what I say doesn't line up with your dreams, doesn't make me negative.....on the contrary, I think I'm being positive by trying to look at the reality of the situation instead of wishing the RV to take place tomorrow?

So far...everyone who has predicted the RV was coming tomorrow has been WRONG......so why aren't you bashing everybody else. So far, I've been correct in my reasoning as to why there hasn't been an RV! B)

But can't you live in your reality without trying to burst ours? I mean, really... I doubt any of us seriously think it's gonna happen tomorrow at $3+... but we can dream, can't we? You act like you have to be the dinar savior or something. Some of us need hope... reality is harsh enough.

:rant off:

KK

• Upvote 1

But can't you live in your reality without trying to burst ours? I mean, really... I doubt any of us seriously think it's gonna happen tomorrow at $3+... but we can dream, can't we? You act like you have to be the dinar savior or something. Some of us need hope... reality is harsh enough.

:rant off:

KK

Of course you can dream...I've had a few myself of the RV coming in at $3 and I get to retire, travel the world with my wife while building our dream house. I've even got the plans that I designed myself when this started for me 7 years ago. But that's not the point of most posts or my rebuttals...it's about people honestly believing that this thing is going to RV next week, based on no factual data. I'm just trying to shed some light onto the subject......get the other point of view out there since it seems the vast majority has jumped on the passing band wagon. No harm intended.....sorry to rain on your parade, but let's look at recent history and current events. Sure there is a lot of news, but there is a lot of activity in the country and pardon me if I don't attach a hidden string tied to the RV onto each news item.

And you mention...reality is harsh, it sure is. How easy has it been for you to get your hopes pushed up so high with the RV is going to happen any second now, only to have the date passed by with no RV? How many times has that happened to you? That's a pretty lousy feeling if you ask me....a rather harsh reality. Hope is one thing.......constantly having that hope dashed to pieces is a sad state of ind to be in. If you stay grounded, don't let your hopes get too high...you won't come crashing down every other day.

We can all hope and dream....but qwe shouldn't be basing our emotional lives on them. JMHO B)

• Upvote 1

The only way they will RV at 10 cents would be if they keep the current currency with the 3 zeros and NOT release the new lower denom currency. If they release the lower denom currency and RV that at a 10 cent rate that would result in a major DEVALUATION of their currency. They do not want to DEVALUE their currency, they want to INCREASE the value of their currency.

The current currency with the 3 zeros is at 1170 dinar to $1 USD

That means a 1,000 dinar note is equal to 86 cents USD today.

Just to maintain the SAME VALUE when they release the new lower denom currency the NEW 1 dinar note will HAVE to be at 1 new dinar equal to 86 cents USD just for their currency to maintain the SAME VALUE!

Old currency of 1,000 dinar note = 86 cents USD

New currency of 1 dinar note = 86 cents USD

So the MINIMUM rate HAS to come out at 1 dinar to 86 cents USD just to maitain the same value.

Anything below 1 new dinar note to 86 cents USD will result in a DEVALUE of their currency, anything above 1 new dinar note to 86 cents USD will result in an INCREASE of the value of their currency, and a rate of 1 vew dinar note to 86 cents USD will result in keeping the same value of their currency.

If they were to do a 10 cent rate they would do it without releasing the new lower denom in order for that 10 cent rate to have any increase in value.

For example, right now the currency with 3 zeros is currently at 1166 dinar to $1 USD. If they RV this currency with the 3 zeros this would result in a change where the rate becomes 1166 dinars to $116.60 USD which would give their current currency an increase of a 116 times its current value. If they released the new lower denoms and did this they would DEvalue their currency which is the last thing they are going to do.

So the BREAK EVEN point just to maintain the same value in their currency when they release the new lower denom currency, where the current 1,000 dinar note is replaced with a new 1 dinar note, the rate must be set at 1 dinar to 86 cents USD. This is the break even point just to maintain the same value. Isn't that what many articles have been saying all along? That the removing of the 3 zeros will not change the value? In order to not have a change in the value means the new lower devom notes will have to have a rate set at 1 new dinar to 86 cents USD just to maintain the same value.

Where WE will supposedly and hopefully make out on this is where our old currency notes that have the 3 zeros will be TREATED as still being worth 25,000 dinar based on the new rate based on the new lower denom currency, where if the new lower denom 1 dinar note is equal to 86 cents USD your 25,000 dinar old note would be able to be exchanged based on still having 25,000 dinar x 86 cents USD where you would get $21,500 USD

The new lower denom note would take 25,000 new single 1 dinars to be equal to the same $21,500 USD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Of course you can dream...I've had a few myself of the RV coming in at $3 and I get to retire, travel the world with my wife while building our dream house. I've even got the plans that I designed myself when this started for me 7 years ago. But that's not the point of most posts or my rebuttals...it's about people honestly believing that this thing is going to RV next week, based on no factual data. I'm just trying to shed some light onto the subject......get the other point of view out there since it seems the vast majority has jumped on the passing band wagon. No harm intended.....sorry to rain on your parade, but let's look at recent history and current events. Sure there is a lot of news, but there is a lot of activity in the country and pardon me if I don't attach a hidden string tied to the RV onto each news item.

And you mention...reality is harsh, it sure is. How easy has it been for you to get your hopes pushed up so high with the RV is going to happen any second now, only to have the date passed by with no RV? How many times has that happened to you? That's a pretty lousy feeling if you ask me....a rather harsh reality. Hope is one thing.......constantly having that hope dashed to pieces is a sad state of ind to be in. If you stay grounded, don't let your hopes get too high...you won't come crashing down every other day.

We can all hope and dream....but qwe shouldn't be basing our emotional lives on them. JMHO B)

I do agree with you on this, Tim... I haven't been crushed, tho, because honestly, I don't expect it to happen any time soon... I WANT it to, just don't expect it to. I hope for the best but expect the worst. That way I can be pleasantly surprised. My hubby has higher hopes than I do, which is weird because he's usually the realist, but I don't dash his hopes. He needs to dream, we all do. I fall asleep every night dreaming of the ways I can help my family and friends... then wake up just as poor as the night before! Doesn't stop the nightly dreams, tho. It makes me feel better about the investment, just hoping it happens sooner than later.

I'm betting the majority of members here are of the same mindset, they outwardly say YES, it's almost time! But in their heart of hearts, they wonder and worry and don't really expect it for a while. June? Maybe. September? Perhaps. 2013? GOSH I hope not! We're all in it for the duration, so why destroy other people's hope? I still don't get that. I mean, frankly, if you went to OOM and did it there, it would be warranted... but here at DV, we are more grounded and realistic. Just as hopeful, but not as moronic. I just don't understand why you have to remind us how unlikely it is to happen tomorrow. We know that. We just don't like to admit what we already know!

(Ok, maybe I am just speaking for myself and not others here... but I'm also defending them more than myself, because like I said, I don't really expect it to happen right away. Boy, do I wish it would, tho!!!)

*Sigh* sorry... feeling kinda deflated today anyway for other reasons... have a great night...

KK

• Upvote 3

The only way they will RV at 10 cents would be if they keep the current currency with the 3 zeros and NOT release the new lower denom currency. If they release the lower denom currency and RV that at a 10 cent rate that would result in a major DEVALUATION of their currency. They do not want to DEVALUE their currency, they want to INCREASE the value of their currency.

The current currency with the 3 zeros is at 1170 dinar to $1 USD

That means a 1,000 dinar note is equal to 86 cents USD today.

Just to maintain the SAME VALUE when they release the new lower denom currency the NEW 1 dinar note will HAVE to be at 1 new dinar equal to 86 cents USD just for their currency to maintain the SAME VALUE!

Old currency of 1,000 dinar note = 86 cents USD

New currency of 1 dinar note = 86 cents USD

So the MINIMUM rate HAS to come out at 1 dinar to 86 cents USD just to maitain the same value.

Anything below 1 new dinar note to 86 cents USD will result in a DEVALUE of their currency, anything above 1 new dinar note to 86 cents USD will result in an INCREASE of the value of their currency, and a rate of 1 vew dinar note to 86 cents USD will result in keeping the same value of their currency.

If they were to do a 10 cent rate they would do it without releasing the new lower denom in order for that 10 cent rate to have any increase in value.

For example, right now the currency with 3 zeros is currently at 1166 dinar to $1 USD. If they RV this currency with the 3 zeros this would result in a change where the rate becomes 1166 dinars to $116.60 USD which would give their current currency an increase of a 116 times its current value. If they released the new lower denoms and did this they would DEvalue their currency which is the last thing they are going to do.

So the BREAK EVEN point just to maintain the same value in their currency when they release the new lower denom currency, where the current 1,000 dinar note is replaced with a new 1 dinar note, the rate must be set at 1 dinar to 86 cents USD. This is the break even point just to maintain the same value. Isn't that what many articles have been saying all along? That the removing of the 3 zeros will not change the value? In order to not have a change in the value means the new lower devom notes will have to have a rate set at 1 new dinar to 86 cents USD just to maintain the same value.

Where WE will supposedly and hopefully make out on this is where our old currency notes that have the 3 zeros will be TREATED as still being worth 25,000 dinar based on the new rate based on the new lower denom currency, where if the new lower denom 1 dinar note is equal to 86 cents USD your 25,000 dinar old note would be able to be exchanged based on still having 25,000 dinar x 86 cents USD where you would get $21,500 USD

The new lower denom note would take 25,000 new single 1 dinars to be equal to the same $21,500 USD.

The CBI says there are 28-30 trillion dinar in circulation today.....lets say that they removed 3-5 trillion from circulation in their attempt to reduce the money supply (even though the CBI does not reflect that) but for maths sake, if there is 25 trillion dinar still in circulation today and it RV's at the 86 cents rate you say is the break even point. That would translate into $21 trillion dollars being added into the world money supply overnight......there isn't anywhere near that much value in all the worlds currency that is now in circulation. The Iraq GNP is 1% (about $100 billion) of the US GNP....there is no way on earth, miracle or not that the Iarqi economy can support such an outrageous RV......and this is not JMO ;)

The most important fact that will determine the RV rate is how much dinar is in circulation today.......until we know that number, it's everybody's guess B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

The CBI says there are 28-30 trillion dinar in circulation today.....lets say that they removed 3-5 trillion from circulation in their attempt to reduce the money supply (even though the CBI does not reflect that) but for maths sake, if there is 25 trillion dinar still in circulation today and it RV's at the 86 cents rate you say is the break even point. That would translate into $21 trillion dollars being added into the world money supply overnight......there isn't anywhere near that much value in all the worlds currency that is now in circulation. The Iraq GNP is 1% (about $100 billion) of the US GNP....there is no way on earth, miracle or not that the Iarqi economy can support such an outrageous RV......and this is not JMO ;)

The most important fact that will determine the RV rate is how much dinar is in circulation today.......until we know that number, it's everybody's guess B)

That is not the point. Based on what you assume, then what would happen is those holding currency would not be able to cash it in as being that number of dinar. For example, a 25,000 dinar note would only be able to be exchanged as a 25 dinar note.

As for not having enough currency in circulation, there isn't enough now to even come close to the debt owed. There is over $750 TRILLION alone just in derivatives out there and the total US currency in circulation is less than $900 billion, and only a 1/4 of that is inside the US. The other 3/4 is in other countries around the world.

The currency has NO VALUE at all. It is not money. It is just DEBT! Our system is based solely on credit/debt and nothing else. Based on this credit/debt system the amount of debt and currency can be infinite. It is only numbers entered into a computer system for accounting purposes and nothing else. The currency is backed by nothing but the good faith credit of the people!

WE are the true CREDITORS in the world, governments are the DEBTORS and Banks are nothing but a currency exchange! Banks never actually LOAN you anything. YOU are the creditor, not the banks. When YOU sign that promissory note and you give that to the bank, the bank takes that note and secrectly deposits that note into a new account in your name, then they EXCHANGE your note for another note in the form of a check or wire transfer. Then after 3 years you never claim YOUR deposit in sitting in that account, the bank fills out a form to the IRS claiming YOUR account is abandoned and the IRS allows the bank to take YOUR funds!

That mortgage the bank slipped into that deal is actually a separate transaction that is separate from the note you signed. The note you signed and EXCHANGED for another note (check) was just an EVEN exchange! That transaction is DONE! COMPLETE! FINISHED! No one owes anything. It was the same as if you exchanged a $20 federal reserve note for two $10 federal reserve notes. You merely exchanged one note for another note of equal value.

The bank never gave you the loan for the mortgage.

If you were acquiring a $100k house YOUR note for $100k was an even exchange for the $100k check.

If you signed a mortgage the bank should have given you an additional $100k as the loan. Meaning you should have actually received $200k total instead of only $100k for the note!

Then if you stop paying the payments on the mortgage loan you never received, the bank takes your house where they get a free house. If you make all the payments the bank gets a free $100k plus interest on a loan they never gave you!

We ARE the creditors! Not the banks! OUR credit is UNLIMITED! It is the PEOPLE who all GIVE their energy in the form of labor who produces everything. Banks and governments produce NOTHING of value! Governments borrow from banks where governments are the debtors, governments pledge OUR labor as security, and WE the people GIVE all our labor to governments as the creditors, and the banks merely act as a currency exchange. The credit the governments borrow off of does not come from banks. It all comes from US. WE are the creditors that provide all the credit through the banks that governments borrow from.

So we can actually create infinite amounts of CREDIT because WE have unlimited credit!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2