Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ GOV ANNOUNCED SUNDAY EXIT FROM CHAP VII IS JUNE

Carrello

Stryker your killing me! Tomorrow is the game and the wedding I have to attend, please tell me it will be early................ :) :) :) :)

Whoa...a wedding on the same day as the Superbowl??? WOW! Sucks to be you my man! :lol:

However, there's an app for that! :lol:

iraq can't dictate when it will exit chp 7.....don't be dense people

I believe the provisions of SFA between Washington and Baghdad signed in 2008 will get them out of Ch.7.

Edited by zul

Whoa...a wedding on the same day as the Superbowl??? WOW! Sucks to be you my man! :lol:

However, there's an app for that! :lol:

Yes, it seems that the bride thought the superbowl was the last week of January. :blink: Had to break it to her, no hasn't been that way in years.

Get me a link for that app would ya, I am gonna need it! :lol::lol:

Yes, it seems that the bride thought the superbowl was the last week of January. :blink: Had to break it to her, no hasn't been that way in years.

Get me a link for that app would ya, I am gonna need it! :lol::lol:

***///

Albeit not too bright, She must be incredibly beautiful for him to go through with it!

But HE is not entirely w/o blame here. He should've headed that one off at the pass when it 1st came up.

Now he's gone n' let her set the stage for many p***ywhippin's to come -- sigh.

Apparently - THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER!

Thank goodnes they have friends like you --- these 2 are gonna need some guidance in the future !

SO, here's to the Bride & the Man who loves her, may God Bless n' Keep Them --- and GO PATS!

WHY NOT?!

iraq can do things to get out of chap 7...but the UN must release them..the UN votes....not the iraqi parliment or house of reps on their own chap 7.....they can't just say one day...hey,we dont want to be under chap 7 no more, from right this very second we can now do what we want with who we can and not listen to the UN anymore

its more complicated then that folkx

Get me a link for that app would ya, I am gonna need it! :lol: :lol:

Well, have a good time bud. They are going to show the SB online for free. So there is your app for ya! ;)

They have a wedding app? :blink:

:lol:

LOL..well, there are over half a million apps for the iphone and droid phones, so they may have a wedding app! :lol:

Stryker your killing me! Tomorrow is the game and the wedding I have to attend, please tell me it will be early................ :):):):)

OK, sorry Abarvets, damn I'm sorry but I had to spend sometime yesterday with the family and never got back to this until now.

Well maybe you caught my other post today because it real told how I'm thinking this is going down.

I read down and saw that Aqua posted and he is again spot on, Iraq can't say when they can get out.

That's like one of the teams in the Super Bowl saying they have won the game before it starts....you got to play and finish the game first and then the score will tell the story.

Hope that helps...

OK, sorry Abarvets, damn I'm sorry but I had to spend sometime yesterday with the family and never got back to this until now.

Well maybe you caught my other post today because it real told how I'm thinking this is going down.

I read down and saw that Aqua posted and he is again spot on, Iraq can't say when they can get out.

That's like one of the teams in the Super Bowl saying they have won the game before it starts....you got to play and finish the game first and then the score will tell the story.

Hope that helps...

And guess what Stryker??? The Giants DID declare that they won the superbowl!:lol:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/02/giants-website-declares-super-bowl-winner-early/1

Hope that helps...

Since you brought it up, the NY Giants posted just yesterday, with a picture of manning holding the trophy claiming they won the Superbowl XLL11. I'm not making this up!! http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57371665-71/new-york-giants-web-site-says-theyve-already-won-super-bowl/

Since you brought it up, the NY Giants posted just yesterday, with a picture of manning holding the trophy claiming they won the Superbowl XLL11. I'm not making this up!! http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57371665-71/new-york-giants-web-site-says-theyve-already-won-super-bowl/

Worst thing the Giants could have done. I bet they get a surprise.

And guess what Stryker??? The Giants DID declare that they won the superbowl!:lol:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/02/giants-website-declares-super-bowl-winner-early/1

Wow guys I did not know this......spending way to much time on this research...got to get out more... :lol::lol:

But it does sound about like what Iraq has done here....put the cart before the camel so to speak..... :o

Edited by Stryker365

2 things come to mind here

1 Remember the Iraq govt are masters at "smoke and mirrors"

the second is from Star Trek

and im sorry I dont remember the exact name of the episode (not a full trekyy)

however Captian kirk and bones were stranded on the planet and and were in limited commmuincation with Spock on the enterprise/

Kirk ask Spok how long it would be before the enterprise would be ready for travel , to which Spok replied

(weeks and hours)

well in no time the enterprise was ready for travel and they beamed Kirk and bones aboard

and said

as it says in the galactic code

weeks are like days

days are like hours

hours are like minutes

ALL this to say

Maby the iraq's are really trekys.

lol

and that june may be march

I understand what you are saying. They are all vulcans and they want me to live long and posperous! :tiphat::blush::surgeon: