Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Dance

pattyangel

Just wanting to know exactly how to do the "Happy Dance" I hear a lot a responses that include the "Happy Dance".

When this RV I want to be ready to do the "Happy Dance" with everyone. Is it anything like the Hokie Pokie and turn yourself around dance? Or possibly the Twist or even maybe the Jerk. Or a little bit of all.

Looking forward to some feedback. In the meantime I'm shinning my dancing shoes. :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

Just wanting to know exactly how to do the "Happy Dance" I hear a lot a responses that include the "Happy Dance".

When this RV I want to be ready to do the "Happy Dance" with everyone. Is it anything like the Hokie Pokie and turn yourself around dance? Or possibly the Twist or even maybe the Jerk. Or a little bit of all.

Looking forward to some feedback. In the meantime I'm shinning my dancing shoes. :D :D :D

My happy dance will be quite reserved. I'll pay off my bills, my fiance's bills, my moms bill's, my dads bills, my sisters bills, and begin to help as many as I can. Inwardly, I will be doing jumping jacks.....oh. I probably will do a cartwheel as I tell my boss I'm off for the day and I'll let him know about tomorrow. :) Happy is as happy does.....or that's what my momma used to say. :)

• Upvote 1

Here is my rendition of the happy dance. I have the sense of humor of a child.

• Upvote 1

I have been doing my happy dance all week...I'm wore out now and resting, saving my energy for Monday...that's when I think we'll be dancing to the bank!!! (Patty I can't describe my dance, it's quite erratic but it makes my youngest laugh) Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

I told my accountant and friend that he was going to be doing a millionairess tax's soon. He replied that if I become a millionairess he would dance naked with me in the middle of the street. Laughing Out Loud :rolleyes::lol: A month later he asked me to get him some dinar. I don't think I have the nerve to dance naked but there is a Wallmart across the road from my business "I hate Wallmart" so I wouldn't mind Mooning them. LOL

In my true Dinar Dance or as you say Happy Dance I don't think my feet will ever touch the ground. I'll through in a little Belly Dancing and the rest will be Free Style. I will be one Happy Happy person. I think everyone will have their on personal style.

I'm ready to Dance!!!! GO RV !!!!!! GO RV !!! B)

Thanks everyone for your input on the "Happy Dance" it was fun to know that everyone has their own style.

Yes Bamagirl, you have been dancing all week. Rest up, for we are in for another ride.

TexasGranny, Snoopy had some cool moves and a lot of rootbeer. Burp :blush:

Markinsa, well that hippo dance was hillarious, I'm thinking I could do some possible body damage. :lmao:

Rope, I have to say your bananas were very entertaining. I could master their steps. :twothumbs:

All in all I will add a little bit of everyones I dance to the my Happy Dance. It may look like one silly dance, but I will definately be Happy. Oh except for the naked and mooning part. Don't have the nerve.:blush: