Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament end the first and second reading for (11) bill

yota691

I dunno, been outta work since June, it's comin' down to the wire here. The stepdaughter and hubby are movin' in March 1st, just out of the military. Could use this deenar appreciatin' soon. Gonna have to buy the wife a new car if she's going to let me out to the "Vegas Convention" (shhh, that's what I told her). She isn't a "believer", either. You folks are my only dinar buddies, at least until RV, that is.....

I think many of us are limping along, hitting the marbles, running the chicane. We need to draft each other, keep a steady throttle, and we will get over the finish line together, running on fumes if we have to. That checkered flag is getting ready to fly, we are crossing the bricks. Got milk? B)

to accompany the currency in which the deletion of zeros in the time of the later date.

Wondering what the later date is going to be....Thanks Yota...Great post.... :huh: GO RV!!!~~~

Well I believe if they are just making this decision now, this means the designs for the new notes has not been started. This project of printing currency is quite complicated and I believe it can take at least 18 months. There is some interesting information on the CBI site of Sweden, which I distinctly remember The CBI mentioning this in one of their articles this past summer. I read through all the information regarding Sweden's monetary policies and their new banknotes which are slated to be released 2015.

I am not sure how this is going to effect an RV but I am of the belief that Iraq is going to restructure their notes as we have seen examples of this when they released the article that they would be transferring the value of two 25,000 notes to the 50 dinar note and by doing this I believe that they will be using lower denomination notes and coins they had printed with the current set of notes, (14 notes, printed, 7 notes released) and USD. I could be wrong and surprised, but I have a strong suspicion this is the plan until the new notes are printed.

Well I believe if they are just making this decision now, this means the designs for the new notes has not been started. This project of printing currency is quite complicated and I believe it can take at least 18 months. There is some interesting information on the CBI site of Sweden, which I distinctly remember The CBI mentioning this in one of their articles this past summer. I read through all the information regarding Sweden's monetary policies and their new banknotes which are slated to be released 2015.

I am not sure how this is going to effect an RV but I am of the belief that Iraq is going to restructure their notes as we have seen examples of this when they released the article that they would be transferring the value of two 25,000 notes to the 50 dinar note and by doing this I believe that they will be using lower denomination notes and coins they had printed with the current set of notes, (14 notes, printed, 7 notes released) and USD. I could be wrong and surprised, but I have a strong suspicion this is the plan until the new notes are printed.

As a currency consultant that lives in the currency world, I default to your judgement.

Thanks Dana.

Boy, the dinarian world would like to see that one! If you come up with, I will buy you dinner at any restaurant you like in Las Vegas. Booze included.

Thank you! Ok, down to business. The IQD Team conference call back when they were full force, stated a published article that the lower denoms were printed and ready for deployment. I saved all the calls on many disks. Time permitting, I will go and reference that exact time when that announcement was proclaimed. At that particular time I did save it. Hopefully, within the immediate future, it will come across as insignificant !!!

Im just glad they are moving in a direction. Some type of progress. Even if they havent printed the new denoms yet, They are getting ready to. Now if they can print the HCL in the gazette......

:) :) :)

I dunno, been outta work since June, it's comin' down to the wire here. The stepdaughter and hubby are movin' in March 1st, just out of the military. Could use this deenar appreciatin' soon. Gonna have to buy the wife a new car if she's going to let me out to the "Vegas Convention" (shhh, that's what I told her). She isn't a "believer", either. You folks are my only dinar buddies, at least until RV, that is.....

Im in the same boat with the wife buddy, she said I could have bought her something shiny for the amount I sent to Warka. Luckily she doesn't follow it so i'll be able to hide my new wealth for a few weeks. She'll figure it out when she finds a new gunsafe in the bedroom stuffed with fun stuff.

This all sounds great, but I do have a question. We all know that the Parliament breaks every time they can possibly find a reason to get out of meeting. Many times for no reason at all except that they want to take a break. Does anyone else find it a little strange that all of a sudden they are agreeing to meet tomorrow on a holiday? Normally, if they would have had a chance, they would not only have taken off the holiday, they would have taken off another week to go with it. Not to mention all of the good things they have lined up to read. Do any of the rest of the DV family think this is not their normal? (Well if anything in Iraq would ever be considered "normal").

• Upvote 1

As a currency consultant that lives in the currency world, I default to your judgement.

Thanks Dana.

Don't defer to me Carrello I really could be wrong, but this is my suspicion. (I am not an expert, just in the know) my friends are the real experts. Just consider this a real possibility. I just can't see how they will get through the process of selecting a design and getting full cooperation, when they cannot make some serious decisions which will effect the lives of their citizens, not before 2013 as they stated, when they state 2014 as a date of issuing the new currency, I believe this statement I also believe this will be the end of the three stage process.

Have a good day folks - over and out I am heading out for the day to get some fresh air and sunshine in the cold. I am taking that little cutie to your left for a hike.

Thank you! Ok, down to business. The IQD Team conference call back when they were full force, stated a published article that the lower denoms were printed and ready for deployment. I saved all the calls on many disks. Time permitting, I will go and reference that exact time when that announcement was proclaimed. At that particular time I did save it. Hopefully, within the immediate future, it will come across as insignificant !!!

Kobe Beef medium rare, and a 60-year old Macallan straight up?

Lets also just focus on if it RV's, we can exchange the currency we are holding onto for electronical cash. Don't worry with whats printed just yet. It still can happen anyday as long as they are getting along.

Ahhhh... a wonderful voice of reason!!! Thanks redsand!wink.gif

Thanks for the post Yota! Good find!smile.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Hey... my plus thingy is broke again unsure.gif ... hard to be a plus slinger when ya ain't got any ammunition! rolleyes.gif

Im in the same boat with the wife buddy, she said I could have bought her something shiny for the amount I sent to Warka. Luckily she doesn't follow it so i'll be able to hide my new wealth for a few weeks. She'll figure it out when she finds a new gunsafe in the bedroom stuffed with fun stuff.

New Gunsafe, I'm getting one real soon!!