Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor People saying there selling there Dinars

bluejay

After reading Adam Montana this morning, about how he disapointed people with the recent article, and all the people emailing him stating that they were going to sell there Dinars. "His reply your Fools". I think when people make the statement that there selling there Dinars, It's a cry for I don't like what I'm hearing & I'm threating for the the answer that I want. I really don't believe anyone would be that crazy to give in at this point in the game. So I feel for Adam & all the others who bring us the details that we feed on Good or Bad, then have to be held responsible for someone throwing in the towel. We all heard the statement sounds to good to be true, well this is or work, the rollercoaster, the last 5 years or more of up & down's, I'm rich, I'm not rich. There is always a price to pay. Be greatfull that you have the abilty to participate in this possibility. I don't know if this will qualify to post or if anyone would agree. I tried. Our ship is coming in!!!::wave:

People that talk about selling need to stay away from any sort of communications except one. They need to give their telephone number to a holder of dinars and tell them to call them only in the event of a revaluation. They then need to get on with their lives until said phone call comes in.

I saw a post on another site that said that there are many who are actually selling their dinar back to their dealer. How hopeless they must feel to have done that. Patience is a virtue that most of us don't seem to have a good grasp of. Hold on folks! We're gonna make it! It will pay off! We just have to be patient and stay positive!

The people who become successful investors are those who do not get emotionally attached to the investment. Do the homework, decide how much you can comfortably afford to lose, invest , watch and wait. Worrying, jumping up and down, and blaming others will only give you an ulcer. Don't like the investment? Change it. If I even double my USD investment (less than 2K) I'll be thrilled because I'll use it in another vehicle for future gains. JMHO

I'm with you bluejay this is like walmart ,microsoft or any other long shot. I would rather kick my self over the little bit of cash I could loose that miss the fortune it will produce.I would not jump off a bridge or any thing but I might take all the mirrors in house down for a couple of days.

Thanks for the post Bluejay

Hi, since I started investing in IQD I knew it was a high risk investment so I spent the money that I could afford to loose without putting my family or myself in a financial hardship. If you do not need the money, please do not sell your IQD God is about to open the bless gate from heaven. Just have faith and wait for impossible become real.