Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Uhhhh????

Alex38

Ok... my last name is SKUBY... no lie. What the HELL is this????

[skuby54] KDW] here is what im hearing from across the pond. It has rv ed and rates can go in any time. Me saying this, I think what he is is saying is that it is all on paper and rates are loaded and can go anytime. (About his attorney friend in Iraq)

papajack: RV was stopped by UST at 3AM this morning papajack: They need 1 more signature for Global Settlements which is scheduled for 9 PM EST tonight

papajack: If it goes as planned expect RV to show this evening

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????????????????????? :blink:

• Upvote 1

Wow Alex....I watch King of Queens everyday. I didn't know that was you. :hug:

Ha! Yeah... 5 seasons as Leah Remini (Carrie) boss at the law firm... Mr. Pruzan :)

Here are some upcoming episodes I'm in: Sun. Feb. 5 6:00 PM MyNetwork The King of Queens Hi-Def Jam #3.13

Sun. Feb. 5 6:30 PM MyNetwork The King of Queens Swim Neighbors #3.22

Tue. Feb. 7 6:00 PM MyNetwork The King of Queens Sight Gag #4.2

Enjoy! B)

PS... My fiance, Mo Collins, has done a TON more than me ... she is BRILLIANT :D

Edited by Alex38
  • Upvote 1

Wow Alex....I watch King of Queens everyday. I didn't know that was you. emot-hug.gif

MR. PRUZAN !!!!!!!blink.gif N.S. !!!! Same here.............Tell Mo HEY !!!!! FAN !!!!laugh.gif

Liked your music that T.G. Posted in searches ..........Pretty Cool !!

LF

STUART !!!!

Edited by littlefeet
  • Upvote 2