Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Shredd (BONDLADY’S CHAT): BLC 2/3/12 FEBRUARY 3RD, 2012 12:54 PM · POSTED IN CHATS & POSTS (IRAQI DINAR INFO) BONDLADY’S CHAT – 2/3/2012 [BondLady]

Papster

Shredd (BONDLADY’S CHAT): BLC 2/3/12

FEBRUARY 3RD, 2012

BONDLADY’S CHAT – 2/3/2012

[bondLady] let’s have a discussion here

[bondLady] maliki is really tryin hard to hold his country together right now

[bondLady] and it’s the truth allawi has been the number 1 stale mate in every thing

[bondLady] it’s what he set out to do and he succeeded in stalling progress and the country’s growth for over a yr now

[bondLady] all because his hate for maliki beating him in the elections

[bondLady] i thought allawi was the right 1 for the people

[bondLady] i was so wrong

[bondLady] he’s a worm of the lowest kind

[bondLady] he don’t care about iraq he don’t care about the people

[bondLady] yes maliki has a power trip

[bondLady] and maliki is sly

[bondLady] and his constitution is smart as hell

[bondLady] he oughta be, he helped write it

[bondLady] allawi didn’t read it he has no clue what’s in it

[bondLady] if he had he’d known his supreme council was unconstitutional

[bondLady] and about the ministers

[bondLady] when they signed the erbril agreements

[bondLady] an allawi was to be able to pick the security ministers

[bondLady] right?

[bondLady] allawi put obedi’s name up for defense

[bondLady] do u remember when he did that?

[bondLady] he put obedi up

[bondLady] and every one EVERY ONE

[bondLady] agreed on him

[bondLady] thats not what allawi thought would happen

[bondLady] he didn’t think maliki would accept him

[bondLady] but maliki did

[bondLady] an so did ev 1 else

[bondLady] so the jerk allawi pulled obedi’s name back out

[bondLady] and didn’t wanna do that

[bondLady] why because it would bring stability and progress

[bondLady] this is what allawi doesn’t want

[bondLady] all he cares about is making it look like maliki’s gov failed

[bondLady] that’s all

[bondLady] 1 track mind

[bondLady] so when he pulled obedi’s name back an withdrew it

[bondLady] that screwed up that part of the erbril agreements

[bondLady] and from that point on allawi threw out tons of worthless names

[bondLady] he knew couldn’t do the job

[bondLady] had no experience

[bondLady] this is 1 of the most important ministries around

[bondLady] u have to have the right person

[bondLady] an obedi was the right 1 he was accepted unanimously by all including maliki

[bondLady] and none of the other names were strong enuff for it

[bondLady] thats what has stalled all this

[bondLady] now maliki don’t trust allawi to give him decent names for the post

[bondLady] an allawi will not do what’s right for the country

[bondLady] he only has 1 thot

[bondLady] bring down the gov

[bondLady] when he didn’t get his way after troops left

[bondLady] he went to all the foreigners again

[bondLady] asked then to re invade iraq an make maliki give him his way

[bondLady] the people have now turned on allawi for this

[bondLady] as they now see what his agenda has been

[bondLady] allawi wants early elections he wouldn’t even place if this happened an maliki would win by a land slide unless he was runnin against some 1 like barzani and I’m not so sure he couldn’t win there too but barzani would make a awesome pm for them

[shredd] …(put out a.p.b. for the mic)…

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Seal team six died in a helicopter crash during a rescue mission.

That was only part of Seal Team 6, and it wasn't the same team that took out Osama either. They also saved 2 Americans from pirates in Somalia. http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/25/10229917-american-hostage-in-somalia-rescued-by-us-navy-seals-in-overnight-raid Just thought you would like to know!

• Upvote 4

That was only part of Seal Team 6, and it wasn't the same team that took out Osama either. They also saved 2 Americans from pirates in Somalia. http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/25/10229917-american-hostage-in-somalia-rescued-by-us-navy-seals-in-overnight-raid Just thought you would like to know!

I stand corrected. :)

• Upvote 1

Hmmm................thought it was Allawi that won the election and Maliki didn't give it up :unsure:

nobody won...that was problem. neither has enough to put together GOI, but it was Maliki who pulled together seats needed to rule. Allawi couldn't do it ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Seal team six died in a helicopter crash during a rescue mission. Thought you would like to know. :(

As far as Allawi goes I think he might just know who blew up Kuwaits' port. <_<

Hey Fastarnie, Didn't realize Seal Team 6 went down in a Helicopter Crash... My Bad! My Thoughts & Blessings go out to their Families and Loved ones.

I'd almost bet thou, that we have a couple of Members here on this forum who are qualified to take the Shot and who'd be happy to perform a Controlled Pair on Allawi!

TankDude, I stand Corrected... (personally I liked the Double Tap better)

• Upvote 1

nobody won...that was problem. neither has enough to put together GOI, but it was Maliki who pulled together seats needed to rule. Allawi couldn't do it ;)

Technically and accurately, Maliki won the popular vote. However, Allawi won more parliament seats. So factually, Maliki won the election. Allawi has always been the bad guy, but med and mailman and a few others have proliferated more inaccurate posts than can be counted.

All the billions missing came on Allawi's watch.

The most watched, most managed, most audited, most scrutinized, most overseen country in the world is run by Maliki...do you really think he's the bad guy?

• Upvote 2

Hmmm................thought it was Allawi that won the election and Maliki didn't give it up :unsure:

Yes he did. Bondlady got it wrong. I respect her works but she is dead wrong. Maliki did not win the election. He got it by default. It was a constitutional issue that only Maliki knew about and so Allawi had to give it to Maliki. And We all know Maliki has been power grabbing, not only that, he has had Iran in his pocket smuggling, us dollars, prisoners, etc etc.

Maliki also came here to try and fool Obama and that got him nowhere. What did he do, took his ball and went home early. Maliki is a devil and he will stop at nothing to keep Iran on the in. Look at the recent articles. CBI had to bring a new monetary policy because of Iran trying to deplete Shabibi's reserves. Notice the auctions very low. Notice the new policy of getting US dollars at the tellers, and transparency. Who had refused to name ministers??? yeah not Allawi. Who has refused to implement erbil. and who just mistakenly forgot to send the economic monetary policy to parliament for approval, and who's economic committee has been trying to tell Shabibi to stop the deletion of the zero project? The answer to all of these questions are Maliki and his goons. PERIOD! NOT Allawi!

And the WGS has nothing to do with this RV. I have folks that I know personally that have been involved with that lawsuit and keep telling me every year they are going to get paid next week, kind of like oom site. So tell me, will that be paid? NO NO NO, that money is long gone, it has been passed through numerous banks and numbers politicians have taken their share. i don't want to get into all that, but that has NOTHING to do with the RV. Them folks who have been reading up and part of that suit I wish them well. Maybe their kids, kids, grandkids can keep it going. The only truth to that is that the suit was settled and never paid. And that was to keep a bunch of greedy feds and SEC and dignitaries from going to jail. they still have not paid and it's all out and they still walk free. go figure.

sorry for the book. but bondlady is confusing folks with her nonsense.

And one other thing. Bondlady is promoting a dictator and saying he's the man. We didn't lose our troops over there to have another Saddam take over. Power hungry hell, he has been positioning himself for over a year and now his serious ties with Iran are getting very disturbing. Does she forget that Maliki was told by the US in 08 that he had better knock it off. He had death squads, and had them killing the opposition. ICC could have had his ass back then but the US saved him. Shabibi said he will not rv that currency until there is power sharing. No dictator is going to have control of the CBI. Remember when Maliki took the CBI to court and tried to get control of the CBI. That was just another one of his fantasies of becoming a dictator. By taking control of military and monetary. But the evil freak lost. I don't want to hear poor Maliki. Give me a break.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Technically and accurately, Maliki won the popular vote. However, Allawi won more parliament seats. So factually, Maliki won the election. Allawi has always been the bad guy, but med and mailman and a few others have proliferated more inaccurate posts than can be counted.

All the billions missing came on Allawi's watch.

The most watched, most managed, most audited, most scrutinized, most overseen country in the world is run by Maliki...do you really think he's the bad guy?

Oh yes he is the bad guy. the only reason he is there is because of the constitution. and we could not tell him no and then there is erbil. allawi won.

oh wow, i have not been around a while and where is everyone going here? maliki took the funds out of the budget. did everyone miss that article? and he got a shame on you and he was defending himself saying he has $10,000 in the bank. he don't need money. but lying cause iran is paying him dearly for the smuggling of prisoners (they are hiding) us dollars, etc. wow i can't beleive i am having to go over this on DV! really?

Were do we go from hear.....................

Me, I am going to stay grounded, and DD. Some of these chats are so wacked, it drives me nuts to see how it is hurting folks who seek the truth.

Glad to be able to finally agreee with ya on this one Bondlady....:) IMHO.... Allawi has clearly created the stalemate in the functioning of the Iraqi government. Whether he is the good guy, bad guy, or the sore loser in the last election, I'm not sure it matters in terms of where we are now.... and all of those are relative terms, depending upon where you are sitting. And, in any case, it is nonetheless Allawi who has managed to create a stalemate, leaving us this many months down the road with a paralyzed government...Whether or not he should have been PM, or would have been a better PM, or whatever it is he thinks,.... his self serving actions in putting up every kind of obstruction possible to the stability and thereafter progress of his country...betrays his intent as one of personal agenda. Perhaps,..... okay likely he was duped by Maliki in the agreements made resulting in Maliki assuming PM.....but if Allawi had read the constitution back then.... as perhaps he should now......he would realize that it's he himself who is now promoting unconstitutional actions reflecting an autocratic approach to governing the country. And I understand I am in respectful disagreement with some of my buds here on DV..... and hopefully we will one day have some understanding of half of what has happened in this country in the last few years :) :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are correct! Anyone can say whatever they wish about Allawi, but Malicki is the one that wouldnt let go of the elections and has proven himself a dictator.

• Upvote 1