Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama--just the beginning

Heavyduty053

...could not have articulated it any clearer myself. That's one of the few downsides of this forum: having to read all of this other refuse that some members just have to spew, like vomit, on others. Someone once said that "name calling is the last resort of the scoundrel". Hmmmm....

...and by the way...Jesus did say that persecution was one of those things we should expect...although persecution of the true followers of Jesus has been going on since He walked with us...we suspect because it has not hit the U.S that true christian persecution has not arrived yet-

In places like China, Egypt, India, etc. disciples of christ have been persecuted and killed for their christian walk for a long while now...it is finally rearing its ugly head in the U.S and now christians are suddenly offended and alarmed! That reaction seems to me very self righteous, self-centered, egotistical and arrogant. It was not an issue when others in the world were being tortured and killed for christ because it did not affect you-but now that its here--whoa!!!! If that response sickens me as a mere mortal, a human being, how much more so to the true and living God who hates hypocrisy?

We do not have the 'Patent' on christianity in this country-although ive met so many who truly believe they are sooo close to God and believe they've "heard from Jesus" yet their lives wreak of the culture of this world. Jesus said ' "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." math 7:21.

Food for thought.

• Upvote 4

...and by the way...Jesus did say that persecution was one of those things we should expect...although persecution of the true followers of Jesus has been going on since He walked with us...we suspect because it has not hit the U.S that true christian persecution has not arrived yet-

In places like China, Egypt, India, etc. disciples of christ have been persecuted and killed for their christian walk for a long while now...it is finally rearing its ugly head in the U.S and now christians are suddenly offended and alarmed! That reaction seems to me very self righteous, self-centered, egotistical and arrogant. It was not an issue when others in the world were being tortured and killed for christ because it did not affect you-but now that its here--whoa!!!! If that response sickens me as a mere mortal, a human being, how much more so to the true and living God who hates hypocrisy?

We do not have the 'Patent' on christianity in this country-although ive met so many who truly believe they are sooo close to God and believe they've "heard from Jesus" yet their lives wreak of the culture of this world. Jesus said ' "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." math 7:21.

Food for thought.

WOW - You said it all! +1

• Upvote 3

First let me say that separation of church and state has been driven into us for one purpose to silence the public effects of anyone talking, praying or invoking the name of God in the presence of non christians to keep down arguments. We christians have put up with that for 40 years since the author of the atheist movement made her move in congress to strike down prayer in schools and public places. For years the govt inched its way little by little into pushing God out by saying any federally funded institutions was not to allow prayer in schools it might offend someone, do this or federal funds will be cut. If this is not strong arm tactics what is. Along with this came public places because someone might be standing close by that gets offended. Now comes our govt pushing a little deeper going inside faith based organizations which is churchs also. Our govt takes sensitive issues and works them around quietly until they become law. I think when Obama signed that piece of paper he has overstepped his bounds but then again he is side stepping congress to get what he wants. He is violating the US Constitution everyday. Also you might want to concern yourself with this, he and others are filling the ranks of our nation Judicial, Legislative and Executive branches (OBAMA) with the Muslim Brotherhood so under what rule of law do you think this nation will eventually become. Do you want to live under the Islamic Shia law. Take a look at what the Muslim Brotherhood has done to Egypt. Do you want to be stoned to death for certain crimes or hanged or fingers or arms cut off. These kinds of laws was not intended for this nation and yet they are siding them in quietly.

If this is allowed to sink in quietly without a fight then you will see another attempt in a very short time to discredit the name of God and take down church. They are trying their hardest to get people to fall away from God, but he said it would be like this. God said we would be hated because of his name and if is the case call me all the names you want, i call it a blessing.......To answer your statement Jesus does allow all to practice freedom of choice and he walked down a path to his death that you and i could never handle just so you could. You are free to say and do whatever you want until he calls for your soul then is when the accounting will begin.......HEAVYDUTY053

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heavy com'on now please tell me you're not serious, see this is why its so hard to take the likes of this serious, when you make totally ridiculous claims or statements such as this....... Do you honestly think that any man can just come in and change our constitution, oh yeah OBAMA is getting all his muslim buddies in place and they are going to change our entire US constitution and implement a muslim brotherhood, man what are you smoking........ and you expect people to listen to you and take up your cause, good luck with that, well to each his own anyway, so what will the rest of congress, senate, not to mention THE VOTING public be doing while the muslim brootherhood takes over let me guess looking at birth certificates, and trying to figure out where his old girlfriends are.....................

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Heavy com'on now please tell me you're not serious, see this is why its so hard to take the likes of this serious, when you make totally ridiculous claims or statements such as this....... Do you honestly think that any man can just come in and change our constitution, oh yeah OBAMA is getting all his muslim buddies in place and they are going to change our entire US constitution and implement a muslim brotherhood, man what are you smoking........ and you expect people to listen to you and take up your cause, good luck with that, well to each his own anyway, so what will the rest of congress, senate, not to mention THE VOTING public be doing while the muslim brootherhood takes over let me guess looking at birth certificates, and trying to figure out where his old girlfriends are.....................

tarsi.. i see you don't take your country day to day business very seriously. Where have you been, it has been on the news, he said it in the state of the union address that he would not let congress keep him from doing what he needs to do. And for the Constitution our govt has been overiding these laws for some time now because it hinders their agenda....Your country is changing right before your eyes and you don't even see it..........The people of the Roman Empire had no clue that Rome was about to fall until it did.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Heavyduty53 my heart is heavy in reading some of the responses that have been presented on this topic.

First, whether you want to believe it or not our world is invested with evil. Evil that works its way into our lives in disguised. People open your eyes and hearts to the hidden evils of Satan. Satan works through man, through our words, actions and thoughts. The president is not exempt.

Second I know of Churches that have organizations within themselves that help their community. The congregation/parishioners all contribute to their churches, the donations are distributed between these organizations of the church. So you see, how can you say the church is exempt when in reality these organizations are the church.

The government will word a bill in satisfaction to their agenda. We the people have to read between the lines. Reading between the lines is a must and sometime someone else opinion will open our hearts to a cause.

Life begins with life, it takes life to create life. Who will protect and be the voice of the unborn. Why shouldn't we fight for them, for their life.

Simple lets not make it complicated.

As far as our individual religious belief, it is our choice as mentioned, our choice to defend in the Name of Jesus.

• Upvote 1

No Heavy quite the opposite I take it very seriously.................. I just choose to deal with reality and truths not take a statement like the President made by saying he will not let congress stand in the way of him doing what he needs to do to mean he his planning some government take over by some muslim brotherhood, if I recall correctly he was speaking at the time about creating jobs for veterans and saving our economy, which we all know any and everything he has attempted to do and I do mean ANYTHING, it has been a fight so I took his statement to mean as I'm sure most rational Americans did that he will not allow the ridiculous attempts by his rivals that will stop at nothing to make him a one term President even at the expense of harming the American economy, anylonger.......... what amazes me is the lengths you/they will go to to accomplish this goal, at one point all you were screaming is why won't Obama fight or just stand up against his rivals just fight back and not be a door mat.( as I too was disappointed in him for this fact) but now that he is doing just that well now he is a communist, muslim non american trying to change our constitution, and walk all over our laws, so you see it matters not what Obama does or says it will never be good enough or agreeable to you, but I will say this maybe you all should have let the sleeping lion lye as it appears now he is roaring and you don't like it too much.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

tarsi.. i see you don't take your country day to day business very seriously. Where have you been, it has been on the news, he said it in the state of the union address that he would not let congress keep him from doing what he needs to do. And for the Constitution our govt has been overiding these laws for some time now because it hinders their agenda....Your country is changing right before your eyes and you don't even see it..........The people of the Roman Empire had no clue that Rome was about to fall until it did.

HeavyD some statements are just heavily exaggerated to meet a theory; "state of the union address that he would not let congress keep him from doing what he needs to do". Paranoid or embellishment? Be more specific of the subject in which he used that phrase.

• Upvote 3

Funny How you all flip flop back and forth you crusify Obama because he believes every human has the right to make their own choice, not that he agrees with it but that he believes AS does GOD we each have a choice and its NOT his(OBAMA) or anyone else for that matter to choose for another human being ONLY GOD can judge Heavy your Quote:

He intentions for his children was to live in a prosperous land free to choose for ourselves to except his blessings or deny them. He gave us intelligence enough to know when things is right or wrong and how to correct them and over the years we have choosen to back down and let the atheists rule.

SO which is it Do we have a choice or is that choice available only to those who agree with your way of thinking, let me make it clear I am PRO-LIFE, as is President Obama, but recognize that every human being has THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT to make that choice...... Because GOD gave that right to them and NO man can take it away, you can twist and turn it anyway you want but that doesnt change the facts. GOD gave the gift of free will to all, and it drives me crazy listening to all these hipocrites going on and on about pro-life and pro-choice, its nothing more than political rhetoric trying to hide behind religon to be used when its convienent for their cause. Yes I would love for each and every woman/girl to choose life for an unborn child, but me you and noone else has the right to choose for them just as you have no right to choose what religon someone chooses, even down to their political affiliation, its all a choice and GOD made it very clear that every man woman and child has the right to that choice.................

So stonewall sorry but I have to disagree with you there are lies and propaganda their, you just have to be willing to recognize it and admit it.....................ITS MY CHOICE

Your understanding of scripture is severely flawed. The biblical principle is to abstain from sex completely and to only have sex in the bounds of marriage. If you do as God has commanded then you are blessed of God in eternal matters if not then you are cursed of God. When you have become part of tthe church and taken the name of God upon thyself and committed your ways to him you become Bought with a price. The price of blood shed at calvary. You are now part of the Church and the laws of God supercede the laws of ,men. Your choices now are based on faith and God's word not anything you lust to do. Hence the seperation of state and church. In moral laws we are bound by our committment to God's lifestyle and not our humanistic animalistic lifestyle. God created us and knows how to make man thrive and have a wonderful life. Sex without marriage causes heartache, disease, unwanted children, broken lifes, destroyed homes, stress, anxiety, depression, and on it goes. For the truly amoral individual it is fun and if pregnant just kill a baby. All that opens the matrix belongs to God. You are a murderer if you kill a child, in the womb or out of it. God's law. When in the church God's law supercedes man's law. Hence the seperation of state and church. When you ask of Biblical based God fearing people to obey man's law or suffer you now begin again the repressions of the worst type of despotic governments that have ever existed. Read history. You that would defend this are either just lacking knowledge or you are truly amoral and totally brainwashed by Satan.

Edited by CrappieShark
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Your understanding of scripture is severely flawed. The biblical principle is to abstain from sex completely and to only have sex in the bounds of marriage. If you do as God has commanded then you are blessed of God in eternal matters if not then you are cursed of God. When you have become part of tthe church and taken the name of God upon thyself and committed your ways to him you become Bought with a price. The price of blood shed at calvary. You are now part of the Church and the laws of God supercede the laws of ,men. Your choices now are based on faith and God's word not anything you lust to do. Hence the seperation of state and church. In moral laws we are bound by our committment to God's lifestyle and not our humanistic animalistic lifestyle. God created us and knows how to make man thrive and have a wonderful life. Sex without marriage causes heartache, disease, unwanted children, broken lifes, destroyed homes, stress, anxiety, depression, and on it goes. For the truly amoral individual it is fun and if pregnant just kill a baby. All that opens the matrix belongs to God. You are a murderer if you kill a child, in the womb or out of it. God's law. When in the church God's law supercedes man's law. Hence the seperation of state and church. When you ask of Biblical based God fearing people to obey man's law or suffer you now begin again the repressions of the worst type of despotic governments that have ever existed. Read history. You that would defend this are either just lacking knowledge or you are truly amoral and totally brainwashed by Satan.

Thats cause Paul states that the law makes you sin, while Yahshu'a taught that it's not the law that makes people sin, people choose to or choose not to sin.

Thats cause Paul states that the law makes you sin, while Yahshu'a taught that it's not the law that makes people sin, people choose to or choose not to sin.

Misquoted again Paul did not say the law makes you sin. Get it right if you want to quote scripture, but you don't you want to use the bible to condone your evil lifestyle and the Bible does not do that. The law (OT) shows us God's extreme hatred for sin, the Sacrifice of Christ (NT) shows us God's extreme remedy of sin. The law teaches us what God considers sin to be and it makes sin become exceeding sinful. He who knoweth to do good and doeth it not to him it is sin. And the Bible also says all scripture is given by inspiration of God. So when you say "Paul says" you should also say "Moses says". But you are out of the book anyway and are misquoting scripture written by Paul. It is still our constitutional rights in America that are being trampled on again as God's law supercedes mans law and hence the seperation of church and state. When you get non and anti-American people in office our constitution and values are meaningless to them anyway. They have no depth of background or no forefathers who put a patriotic pride in them for our country. And any who adhere to them and condone the things they are doing are traitors of this great country. Everyone reading this should realize why more and more we need a man like Ron Paul to be our President. Get us back to our Constitutional roots by voting for an real American. A patriotic American. A man who wants what's best for America and not the federal reserve and their puppet politicians.

• Upvote 1

No Heavy quite the opposite I take it very seriously.................. I just choose to deal with reality and truths not take a statement like the President made by saying he will not let congress stand in the way of him doing what he needs to do to mean he his planning some government take over by some muslim brotherhood, if I recall correctly he was speaking at the time about creating jobs for veterans and saving our economy, which we all know any and everything he has attempted to do and I do mean ANYTHING, it has been a fight so I took his statement to mean as I'm sure most rational Americans did that he will not allow the ridiculous attempts by his rivals that will stop at nothing to make him a one term President even at the expense of harming the American economy, anylonger.......... what amazes me is the lengths you/they will go to to accomplish this goal, at one point all you were screaming is why won't Obama fight or just stand up against his rivals just fight back and not be a door mat.( as I too was disappointed in him for this fact) but now that he is doing just that well now he is a communist, muslim non american trying to change our constitution, and walk all over our laws, so you see it matters not what Obama does or says it will never be good enough or agreeable to you, but I will say this maybe you all should have let the sleeping lion lye as it appears now he is roaring and you don't like it too much.

Tarsi..... The President has already shown an appetite for circumventing due process, legislative precedence and the constitution..... Do you realize how many Czars the president has appointed to make policy for this country? These Czars operate outside the guidlines and the oversight of the legislative branch because they never had to be vetted through the legaslative branch in the first place, the President just appointed them. Laws have been passed in recent weeks that circumvent the constitution in that it is now legal to hold an American citizen under arrest wtihout due process and the President has abused his executive powers over and over by utilizing Executive Orders at an alarming rate..... i.e. waiting till the senate was on break to self appoint cabinet members without legaslative oversight...... I can go on and on about the ways this President has bent the constitution and even broken it at times.... Bush did this as well and I wrote pieces about that to my paper and to my congressmen but this President has already surpassed in 3 years what Bush did in 8.

• Upvote 2

Misquoted again Paul did not say the law makes you sin. Get it right if you want to quote scripture, but you don't you want to use the bible to condone your evil lifestyle and the Bible does not do that. The law (OT) shows us God's extreme hatred for sin, the Sacrifice of Christ (NT) shows us God's extreme remedy of sin. The law teaches us what God considers sin to be and it makes sin become exceeding sinful. He who knoweth to do good and doeth it not to him it is sin. And the Bible also says all scripture is given by inspiration of God. So when you say "Paul says" you should also say "Moses says". But you are out of the book anyway and are misquoting scripture written by Paul. It is still our constitutional rights in America that are being trampled on again as God's law supercedes mans law and hence the seperation of church and state. When you get non and anti-American people in office our constitution and values are meaningless to them anyway. They have no depth of background or no forefathers who put a patriotic pride in them for our country. And any who adhere to them and condone the things they are doing are traitors of this great country. Everyone reading this should realize why more and more we need a man like Ron Paul to be our President. Get us back to our Constitutional roots by voting for an real American. A patriotic American. A man who wants what's best for America and not the federal reserve and their puppet politicians.

Dis-Agree we were/are instructed to "test ALL SPIRITS" So U can see if what Paul says Moses says or anybody for that matter says , lines up with the revelation given to Yahshu'a by his/our Father Eli/Yah in heaven...That is how U know if 1 was inspired by Eli/Yah the Most High Elohim, or not........As far as who to vote for ?. I vote for the same everyday and that is that I vote for My/His/our Father Eli/Yah who is in Heaven.

Edited by joekooltrips

Tarsi..... The President has already shown an appetite for circumventing due process, legislative precedence and the constitution..... Do you realize how many Czars the president has appointed to make policy for this country? These Czars operate outside the guidlines and the oversight of the legislative branch because they never had to be vetted through the legaslative branch in the first place, the President just appointed them. Laws have been passed in recent weeks that circumvent the constitution in that it is now legal to hold an American citizen under arrest wtihout due process and the President has abused his executive powers over and over by utilizing Executive Orders at an alarming rate..... i.e. waiting till the senate was on break to self appoint cabinet members without legaslative oversight...... I can go on and on about the ways this President has bent the constitution and even broken it at times.... Bush did this as well and I wrote pieces about that to my paper and to my congressmen but this President has already surpassed in 3 years what Bush did in 8.

More like circumventing an inactive congress. Constitution was not the target.

Does it really matter how fast Obama reached 33 or so czars in comparison to Bush?

• Upvote 2

Heavy, Patty, Crappie......I so agree and could not say it any better than what you have already stated. The only thing I can add is that I pray daily for our country because I believe God is deeply saddened that we have turned from him. We have come so far from his Word, that I cannot help but feel that he will not tolerate it much longer. I do not agree with Obama in almost everything he does, but I am commanded by God's Word to lift him up in prayer, However, I do it with a very heavy heart.

• Upvote 2

Yes I would love for each and every woman/girl to choose life for an unborn child, but me you and no one else has the right to choose for them just as you have no right to choose what religion someone chooses, even down to their political affiliation, its all a choice and GOD made it very clear that every man woman and child has the right to that choice.................

So stonewall sorry but I have to disagree with you there are lies and propaganda their, you just have to be willing to recognize it and admit it.....................ITS MY CHOICE

What Bible have you been reading?

That word, "choice", you keep braying is a very creative and clever word used by the Abortion Industry and other "Choice" Organizations across our once God fearing and 10-Commandments observing Nation to generate the Billions of dollars in revenue in this evil and sinister Industry. "Evil" because it is completely against God's commandment to destroy the life of the Unborn, and "sinister" because of the many deceptive methods these murderers and their accomplices use to entice, cajole, lie, deceive and finally entangle their victims into believing they are only "advocating", "providing" and performing the services pursuant to their "right to choose".

The psychological impact of that word on the pregnant female psyche has led to the legal deaths of millions of children since "Roe vs Wade" in 1973. Planned Parenthood alone generates $1 Billion per year performing "Reproduction Rights" globally! The Abortion Industry is a very lucrative business.

You are flat out wrong and irresponsible to promulgate that God endorses the murder of the Unborn and instead leaves it up to a woman to decide! The killing of an infant within 24-hours of birth is called Infanticide and is illegal in this Country. How can it be that just 24-hours earlier-the legal definition of that same living but yet unborn child would change to something else?

No, it is not up to you to decide! That is just one more power trip that some women like to think they have and do indeed hold against a man, his family, his traditions, his culture, his heritage and his very own psyche. A power trip indeed.

Someone recently quoted Ronald Reagan on this forum with regards to how he felt about abortion: it was something to the effect of 'how strange the ones that are against the right to life are the one's that have already been born'.

• Upvote 1

The mandate exempts churches but applies to Catholic universities, Catholic-based charities and to groups affiliated with Methodists, Baptists and other denominations.

Workplace health plans will have to cover all forms of contraception approved by the Food and Drug Administration, ranging from the pill to implantable devices to sterilization. Also covered is the morning-after pill, which can prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex and is considered as tantamount to an abortion drug by some religious conservatives.

There is no mandate, however, to cover abortions.

And please tell me, just how, exactly, is birth control considered HEALTH CARE? Since when is pregnancy considered a disease or health impediment?

Just more EVIL being forced down our "Godless" society.

And please tell me, just how, exactly, is birth control considered HEALTH CARE? Since when is pregnancy considered a disease or health impediment?

Just more EVIL being forced down our "Godless" society.

You guys amaze me in how many different opinions reply to a post, and some with the most narrow minded thinking

Dis-Agree we were/are instructed to "test ALL SPIRITS" So U can see if what Paul says Moses says or anybody for that matter says , lines up with the revelation given to Yahshu'a by his/our Father Eli/Yah in heaven...That is how U know if 1 was inspired by Eli/Yah the Most High Elohim, or not........As far as who to vote for ?. I vote for the same everyday and that is that I vote for My/His/our Father Eli/Yah who is in Heaven.

Again False information. Again all scripture is given by inspiration of God. You have no right given to you to twist scripture or disannul scripture. Knowing this first that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. Do not add to or take away from scriptures. Let the Word of God be true and let every man be a liar. The Word of God speaks for itself and was brought to us by Holy men of old as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. The same theme you are using is used by the serpent under the influence of Satan. You shall not surely die for God knows in the day you eat you will be like God. . Again the Word of God says heaven and earth shall pass away but my Word shall abide forever. When you give yourself as a person free from the scriptures and free from the Word of God and say we should try all spirits you again twist scripture and take it out of context. Try the Spirits and see if they be of God or NO. We try them by the Word of God. The Bible. If you don't believe in the Bible and that it is the Word of God there is no help for you and this conversation is wasted on your behalf. I can tell you have not studied the Bible. Fact. Study to show thyself approved unto a God a workman who needeth not to error rightly dividing the Word of truth. And no I do not have to open my Bible to know these scriptures. I have read it many times and studied it throughly It is the single most important thing we will ever do on this earth. Obedience to the Word of God and God's plan for mankind is above all else. Man has no right taking God's plan for our life and implemneting his own plan as being superior. Hence the division between church and state. I will obey God over man even if it costs my life. Just because you don't like something the Bible says does not give you the right to alter or twist it. When you do you have aligned yourself with Satan for this is what Satan did in his first dealings with mankind and it worked. Satan is still doing it to this day and it still works. When what you think or want becomes more important than what the Bible says you have a severe eternal problem. I pray for your soul that you will get it right before your time is up as a mortal being for then you pay the price with your immortal soul. When you put Jesus in some kind of second position in the Godhead you error. Let Jesus speak for Himself and let scripture identify Him. Hear Oh Israel the Lord our God He is one! Jesus is God! For all the fulness of the Godhead is in Jesus Christ bodily and we are complete in Him. When you have seen me you have seen the Father and do hereby both know Him and seen Him. And much more scripture so very much more. The division between state and church is a great thing and should never be tampered with. If someone don't like working for the church let them find another job. Killing babies is strictly forbidden in God's word.

Again False information. Again all scripture is given by inspiration of God. You have no right given to you to twist scripture or disannul scripture. Knowing this first that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. Do not add to or take away from scriptures. Let the Word of God be true and let every man be a liar. The Word of God speaks for itself and was brought to us by Holy men of old as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. The same theme you are using is used by the serpent under the influence of Satan. You shall not surely die for God knows in the day you eat you will be like God. . Again the Word of God says heaven and earth shall pass away but my Word shall abide forever. When you give yourself as a person free from the scriptures and free from the Word of God and say we should try all spirits you again twist scripture and take it out of context. Try the Spirits and see if they be of God or NO. We try them by the Word of God. The Bible. If you don't believe in the Bible and that it is the Word of God there is no help for you and this conversation is wasted on your behalf. I can tell you have not studied the Bible. Fact. Study to show thyself approved unto a God a workman who needeth not to error rightly dividing the Word of truth. And no I do not have to open my Bible to know these scriptures. I have read it many times and studied it throughly It is the single most important thing we will ever do on this earth. Obedience to the Word of God and God's plan for mankind is above all else. Man has no right taking God's plan for our life and implemneting his own plan as being superior. Hence the division between church and state. I will obey God over man even if it costs my life. Just because you don't like something the Bible says does not give you the right to alter or twist it. When you do you have aligned yourself with Satan for this is what Satan did in his first dealings with mankind and it worked. Satan is still doing it to this day and it still works. When what you think or want becomes more important than what the Bible says you have a severe eternal problem. I pray for your soul that you will get it right before your time is up as a mortal being for then you pay the price with your immortal soul. When you put Jesus in some kind of second position in the Godhead you error. Let Jesus speak for Himself and let scripture identify Him. Hear Oh Israel the Lord our God He is one! Jesus is God! For all the fulness of the Godhead is in Jesus Christ bodily and we are complete in Him. When you have seen me you have seen the Father and do hereby both know Him and seen Him. And much more scripture so very much more. The division between state and church is a great thing and should never be tampered with. If someone don't like working for the church let them find another job. Killing babies is strictly forbidden in God's word.

Lol, twist scripture ?. add or take it away, dis-annul ?. I've never removed books from the bible Enoch 104 vs10 (such as Enoch,Jasher, Barnabas, Solomon etc though i've read them have you ?.) who gave people/ wolves "authority" to do that?. Also I didn't put Yahshu'a into a 2nd position Yahshu'a himself did Rev 1 vs 1 also lines up with Jhn 7 vs 16. Jhn 14 vs24, Jhn 12 vs 49,Jhn 4 vs 34, Jhn 6 vs 38,Luke 22 vs 41 & 42, Jhn 5 vs 30, jhn 8 vs 32, Mar 13 vs 32, Mat 24 vs 36,(What about Jhn10 vs 30 ? that is explained in Jhn17 vs 11) Now read Jhn 10 vs 30-40 paying attention to vs 36 they're more verses I just listed a few for you......Maybe you should read your Bible again.....Peace.

Edited by joekooltrips

HAVE AN IDEA. LET ALL WHO BELIEVE IN GOD REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION VOTE FOR THE OTHER GUY AND GET THIS OBAMA CARE CANCELLED. PRAISE THE LORD.

Lets go one better Code: lets all get rid of everything Obama has done, will do and is doing including Obama himself. I know who i am going to vote for but but in case he isn't the one i will vote for the next best to defeat Obama. This man shinned his way into office by manupilating the citizens like a wolf in sheeps clothing. I just hope there is enough people left with enough patriotic compassion for this country to vote him out.

Lol, twist scripture ?. add or take it away, dis-annul ?. I've never removed books from the bible Enoch 104 vs10 (such as Enoch,Jasher, Barnabas, Solomon etc though i've read them have you ?.) who gave people/ wolves "authority" to do that?. Also I didn't put Yahshu'a into a 2nd position Yahshu'a himself did Rev 1 vs 1 also lines up with Jhn 7 vs 16. Jhn 14 vs24, Jhn 12 vs 49,Jhn 4 vs 34, Jhn 6 vs 38,Luke 22 vs 41 & 42, Jhn 5 vs 30, jhn 8 vs 32, Mar 13 vs 32, Mat 24 vs 36,(What about Jhn10 vs 30 ? that is explained in Jhn17 vs 11) Now read Jhn 10 vs 30-40 paying attention to vs 36 they're more verses I just listed a few for you......Maybe you should read your Bible again.....Peace.

The Bible is the preserved Woed of God. The problem with the books above mentioned which I have looked at long enough to laugh at that are made up copies by man made to look ancient made to disannul and cast doubt on the preserved word of God were not part of the Bible. Therefore I have no interest in them except for the sake of finding it interesting at what lengths men will go to to destroy Gods Word or cast doubt upon it. The problem is the Bible is very plain and is symetrical and leaves no doubt about what sin is and how God deals with it. It also gives very plain instruction on salvation for all eras. As for God he is one read Zachariah where scripture very poignantly says in that day there will be one God and His name one speaking of the end time for earth.. Or John 3:13 where Jesus in answer to Nicodemus's question says while I am here talking with you I am in heaven. Or where God says he searched for another God and could not find one. All the scriptures you have quoted prove the oneness of God and that Jesus is God. 1 Tim 3:16 for great is the mystery of Godliness, God was manifest in the flesh justified in the spirit seen of angels believed on in this world and received up into glory (God was but only Jesus fulfilled that scripture). Revelation says there is one throne in heaven and one who sits upon the throne. By the way it is the Revelation of Jesus Christ to John. Jesus is God. For all the fullness of the Godhead is in Him bodily and we are complete in him. Hear Oh Israel the Lord our God is one Lord.. When Jesus discoursed in Matt 7 and asked who they thought He was Peter said thou art the Christ the son of the living God. Then Jesus went on to say that by this revelation of who He was He was going to build His church. If you don't know who Jesus is you don't even have the right foundation. The Jews knew what this meant. Jesus said Salvation is of the Jews that is why the Pharisees said to Him you being a man maketh thyself to be God. Jesus said before Abraham was I am. God told Moses when he asked who he (Moses) should say sent him God said I am that I am hath sent thee. God is saviour, Jesus is Saviour. God is creator, Jesus is creator so many scriptures and again you are wresting scripture to your own destruction. Jesus commanded His disciples to baptize in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holyghost. He opened these mens understanding to understand the scripture for in them He said you think you have eternal life and they are they which testify of me. It is no coincidence these men baptized every time in Jesus name because they knew who the Father, son and Holyghost were. Jesus! Every knee shall bow IN HEAVEN and in earth to the name of Jesus. ALL POWER is give unto me, Jesus said not part but all. Everthing God is and ever will be we see in the face of Jesus Christ. Phillip asked Jesus in John Show us the Father and it sufficeth us. Jesus answered and said Have I been so long time with thee Phillip and yet thou hast not known me. When you have seen Me you have seen the Father and do hereby both know Him and have seen Him. Can't get no more plain than that. Let Jesus speak for Himself. I will give anybody all my dinar if you can show me one place in scripture where the Bible says there are three or two Gods. If you will give me all your dinar if it doesn't and I can show you where the Bible says God is One and His name One. Put up or shut up.

Edited by CrappieShark