Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQI PARLIAMENT CALLS TO STOP SELLING THE DOLLAR AT AUCTION

Carrello

Iraqi parliament calls to stop selling the dollar at auction

BAGHDAD - A statement

February 2, 2012

Addressed the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament, central bank official, to stop the sale and the dollar auction. Said Ahmed al-Alwani, Chairman of the Committee that the Committee addressed the central bank to stop the sale and auction of the dollar until the issuance of instructions that specify which authorities have the right to deal with hard currency, to ensure that leaked out of Iraq.He added that officials in the Iraqi Central Bank confirmed that they now are developing a new mechanism to participate in bids to buy the dollar, and how they will exchange the dollar and hard currency, and we will follow up this subject first, first in order to preserve the cash reserves of Iraq.The al-Alwani, that the smuggling of currency and a negative impact on the Iraqi economy is bad, and will affect the reserve currency, and the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar, also has a serious political dimensions.

He explained that Iran is suffering from the economic situation is bad because of international sanctions.They are trying by any means compensate for the damage, particularly with regard to foreign currency, and has no outlet other than Iraq, as it considers the influence of a strong field at the political, economic, and even security. He continued, so they are trying to fill the deficit, if there was damage to Iraq, and this can not accept it, and we will stand against all who try to empty Iraq of foreign currency, and will not compromise the country's wealth for the interests of others. And forced Iran after the United States imposed economic sanctions and Europe for the purchase of hard currency from neighboring countries, and most recently Iraq, its openness to the control without security or political or economic, according to observers.

My link

• Upvote 7

thanks for the post carrello..........appreciate it.........this is good news...........should start putting pressure on them in due time..............also here is a thought........did parliament have to vote on this decision............i dont think so...........thought CBI was stand alone............thanks for the post..........also check out my response on todays auction thread............GO DINAR

thanks for the post carrello..........appreciate it.........this is good news...........should start putting pressure on them in due time..............also here is a thought........did parliament have to vote on this decision............i dont think so...........thought CBI was stand alone............thanks for the post..........also check out my response on todays auction thread............GO DINAR

wouldnt parliament and the cbi be on the same team so to say

what i meant was that the CBI is seperate from the goi.........just like our fed is not part of gov.............the CBI has the authority to make all monetary decisions...........from what i understood.............but you would think they would want to be on the same team.............GO DINAR

Central banks under Rothschilds go into countries and take over their monetary system to enslave the country.

The Fed in the US makes over 150 Billion a year on interest alone, from monies loaned to the government.

Eventually they destroy the country from within and have all the money.. Good scam they have going.

Please post with a Link that CBI is under the Rothschilds.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good post Ms C.

I am a little dense, but now I see Parliament is pissed because what they told CBI would happen, did indeed happen. I am sure they don't want the hard currency dwindling down. In the beginning of this hoorah I thought it was purposeful. A way for the US to really screw Iran and Syria bringing their currencies down to the ground floor, which it did. I don't think Shabbibi is too worried about what happened. I am sure Iraq will be compensated.

what i meant was that the CBI is seperate from the goi.........just like our fed is not part of gov.............the CBI has the authority to make all monetary decisions...........from what i understood.............but you would think they would want to be on the same team.............GO DINAR

yep, that is correct....

You would logically think so, but they are not.

Thanks Carrello.......its all looking very good....

have you got a location on the Fate Lady....she's a little mad at me right now and won't call me back

because I hung up the phone on her when she was supposed to be heading to the stage but got lost...... :lol:

Last I saw she was behind the velvet curtain pullin' curlers from her hair, adjustin' the bosoms, pullin' up the support hose, hikin' up her skirt, adjusting her teeth, and gargle was flying everywhere.

She's busy getting ready for her big solo, and not taking calls right now. She sends her love, will call you SOON.

• Upvote 1

All I want from them is to stop running their mouths, do the RV so that I can cash in my dinars and then never, ever give even a thought about the country of IRAQ again. In another few tears they will have another tyrant in charge and Saddam will be laughing from his grave. I hope I am wrong but they have had us chasing ghosts and shadows from the get go. <_<

You would logically think so, but they are not.

Last I saw she was behind the velvet curtain pullin' curlers from her hair, adjustin' the bosoms, pullin' up the support hose, hikin' up her skirt, adjusting her teeth, and gargle was flying everywhere.

She's busy getting ready for her big solo, and not taking calls right now. She sends her love, will call you SOON.

:lol::):lol::):lol::):lol: Keep me informed...

All I want from them is to stop running their mouths, do the RV so that I can cash in my dinars and then never, ever give even a thought about the country of IRAQ again. In another few tears they will have another tyrant in charge and Saddam will be laughing from his grave. I hope I am wrong but they have had us chasing ghosts and shadows from the get go. <_<

Most of us are here for the investment, i understand that, but i also hope this frees some of the iraqi people from all they've had to indure, and that the sacrifice of our troops wasnt in vain, jmo.

• Upvote 2

[quote name='Carrello' date='02 February 2012 - 01:58 PM'

I don't care how she looks or smells, as long as she sings long and loud. :lol::lol::lol:

Go! Go! Go! Lady, go, go, go! :rolleyes:

sonata RV in D major, as in Dinar! :woot:

Most of us are here for the investment, i understand that, but i also hope this frees some of the iraqi people from all they've had to indure, and that the sacrifice of our troops wasnt in vain, jmo.

A big Amen to that.

God bless our troops in a big way!

And blessings and mercy to the people of Iraq.

They accomplished what they set out to do. They (Iraq) are part of the World Bank and WTO and IMF now. It was and is always about banking, economics and money. We are the strongest active military in the world. That is why we are being manipulated. They own our politicians. These economic giants are destroying America while they use our military. It is disgusting.

Edited by CrappieShark

Here's a list of the Rothschild-owned central banks of the world:

Afghanistan: Bank of Afghanistan

Albania: Bank of Albania

Algeria: Bank of Algeria

Argentina: Central Bank of Argentina"

Armenia: Central Bank of Armenia

Aruba: Central Bank of Aruba

Australia: Reserve Bank of Australia

Austria: Austrian National Bank

Azerbaijan: Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic

Bahamas: Central Bank of The Bahamas

Bahrain: Central Bank of Bahrain

Bangladesh: Bangladesh Bank

Barbados: Central Bank of Barbados

Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus

Belgium: National Bank of Belgium

Belize: Central Bank of Belize

Benin: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Bermuda: Bermuda Monetary Authority

Bhutan: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan

Bolivia: Central Bank of Bolivia

Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina

Botswana: Bank of Botswana

Brazil: Central Bank of Brazil

Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank

Burkina Faso: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Burundi: Bank of the Republic of Burundi

Cambodia: National Bank of Cambodia

Cameroon: Bank of Central African States

Canada: Bank of Canada - Banque du Canada

Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority

Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States

Chad: Bank of Central African States

Chile: Central Bank of Chile

China: The People’s Bank of China

Colombia: Bank of the Republic

Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros

Congo: Bank of Central African States

Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica

Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Croatia: Croatian National Bank

Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba

Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus

Czech Republic: Czech National Bank

Denmark: National Bank of Denmark

Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic

East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank

Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador

Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt

El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador

Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States

Estonia: Bank of Estonia

Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia

European Union: European Central Bank

Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji

Finland: Bank of Finland

France: Bank of France

Gabon: Bank of Central African States

The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia

Georgia: National Bank of Georgia

Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank

Ghana: Bank of Ghana

Greece: Bank of Greece

Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala

Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Guyana: Bank of Guyana

Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti

Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras

Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority

Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank

Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland

India: Reserve Bank of India

Indonesia: Bank Indonesia

Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran

Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq

Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland

Israel: Bank of Israel

Italy: Bank of Italy

Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica

Japan: Bank of Japan

Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan

Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan

Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya

Korea: Bank of Korea

Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait

Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic

Latvia: Bank of Latvia

Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon

Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho

Libya: Central Bank of Libya

Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania

Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg

Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao

Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia

Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar

Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi

Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia

Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Malta: Central Bank of Malta

Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius

Mexico: Bank of Mexico

Moldova: National Bank of Moldova

Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia

Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro

Morocco: Bank of Morocco

Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique

Namibia: Bank of Namibia

Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal

Netherlands: Netherlands Bank

Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles

New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand

Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua

Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria

Norway: Central Bank of Norway

Oman: Central Bank of Oman

Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan

Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea

Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay

Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru

Philippines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas

Poland: National Bank of Poland

Portugal: Bank of Portugal

Qatar: Qatar Central Bank

Romania: National Bank of Romania

Russia: Central Bank of Russia

Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda

San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino

Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa

Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency

Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Serbia: National Bank of Serbia

Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles

Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone

Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore

Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia

Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia

Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands

South Africa: South African Reserve Bank

Spain: Bank of Spain

Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka

Sudan: Bank of Sudan

Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname

Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland

Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank

Switzerland: Swiss National Bank

Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan

Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania

Thailand: Bank of Thailand

Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga

Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago

Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia

Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey

Uganda: Bank of Uganda

Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine

United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates

United Kingdom: Bank of England

United States: The Dirty Nasty Stinky Fed, Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay

Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu

Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela

Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam

Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen

Zambia: Bank of Zambia

Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe

*** MERGED TOPICS ***

Iraqi parliament calls to stop selling the dollar at auction.

41983.jpg

Follow-up - and babysit - addressed the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament, central bank official, to stop the sale and the dollar auction. Said Ahmed al-Alwani, Chairman of the Committee that the Committee addressed the central bank to stop the sale and auction of the dollar until the issuance of instructions that specify which authorities have the right to deal with hard currency, to ensure that leaked out of Iraq.

He added that officials in the Iraqi Central Bank confirmed that they now are developing a new mechanism to participate in bids to buy the dollar, and how they will exchange the dollar and hard currency, and we will follow up this subject first, first in order to preserve the cash reserves of Iraq.

The al-Alwani, that the smuggling of currency and a negative impact on the Iraqi economy is bad, and will affect the reserve currency, and the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar, also has a serious political dimensions. He explained that Iran is suffering from the economic situation is bad because of international sanctions.

They are trying by any means compensate for the damage, particularly with regard to foreign currency, and has no outlet other than Iraq, as it considers the influence of a strong field at the political, economic, and even security. He continued, so they are trying to fill the deficit, if there was damage to Iraq, and this can not accept it, and we will stand against all who try to empty Iraq of foreign currency, and will not compromise the country's wealth for the interests of others. And forced Iran after the United States imposed economic sanctions and Europe for the purchase of hard currency from neighboring countries, and most recently Iraq, its openness to the control without security or political or economic, according to observers.

http://translate.goo...p://alrayy.com/

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 2

:lol:

This is a good article, to me it's saying they are developing a new mechanism to exchange the rate of the Dinar against the Dollar, to me this says it all, I know you've heard it many times before but this looks good.

Yep its been looking good for me for the past 8 plus years :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2