Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Phoenix blog talk radio***

easyrider

Thanks, Easy... Can't listen at work, is there a transcript yet?

KK

not really this is a couple of days old but shocked me because phoenix was actually validating a rumor that he has heard from his sources as well it is good news.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

not really this is a couple of days old but shocked me because phoenix was actually validating a rumor that he has heard from his sources as well it is good news.

He wasnt validating the rumour easy! Its not fair to say that, he said there COULD be substance to it because thats how it would go down, and thr rumour came from stevelie and ray so say no more

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Agreed Phoenix does not go along with rumors. He has stated repeatedly since that broadcast that this is the first ever and probably only rumor he will ever read aloud. He made comparisons with the method previously used to removed the old currency and what possibly may happen this go around. It was interesting to say the least.

"The Mayan star calendar predicted Mother Earth would produce a groundhog which we humans would call "Phil". Each year, Phil will summons his Mayan ancestors and predict the solar summer/winter for the next six weeks. This is a fluid situation, stay grounded."

• Upvote 2

Phoenix is not saying it's true, but that it fits the things he has been told in the past. It could easily be an accurate premise with the possibility of the banks already having the lower denoms and coins waiting in their back rooms of most banks, but I sure hope we get more time to cash out than 30 days that he heard. As he said... "it is what it is... it's a rumor"! unsure.gif

Thanks easy... I had company that night and missed his program.wink.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1