Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great Med chat

Alex38

While I almost always view Meds posts as comical relief and with a grain of salt...except this time. Taking the time to actually THINK about this post before giving an answer was different for me about Meds posts.

This makes an incredible amount of sense. I was actually looking for a part that would remind me of what I think of him. There was none.

Great post to get the grey matter moving a few brain cells in an electrically charge fashion.

Thxs Alex. +1 for making me actually think hard about a post.

pp

• Upvote 6

nawty1, how much USD still remains in country? Could that not sustain them for a few weeks? Just asking. biggrin.gif

unfortunately there is no way of knowing that, and if the central bank came out and told the news how much was left, it would be a complete lie.

Thank-you nawty1 . Any friend of sonny1 (nick ) is a friend of mine. Your post makes sense ( minus the fries part ). Appreciate the insight.

pp

thank you, i am talking to nick, i came back to wisconsin for 2 weeks, he said to say hello

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box
  • Upvote 1

no, i have a phd from cal- berkeley, why dont you go round me up some curly fries, whats with these people?

i can't speak for what nick and med talked about, i was not present.

i told nick that if they truly stopped the auctions, they would suffocate the country of cash, and destroy there monetary system.

they have a few options,

1. release the 000 notes that they already vacuumed (will not happen)

2.revalue to atleast .01, i do feel higher though (extremely likely)

3. r/d like turkey. (extremely unlikely) why the need to suck the 000 notes back in to the central bank if they r/d. an r/d is a neutral event, no prepping when it come to sucking currency back in, they would gradually get them back through store vendors, and banks after they r/d'd. so there words sometimes mean r/d, but there actual actions mean revalue.

i do know the 000 notes are becoming scarce, they are now depending on 50-250-500 notes.

they are going to have to act fast, if and it is a big if the auctions are now what they have been the last 2 days, imo, they will only be able to survive monetarily for about 3 weeks before the system crashes.

sorry about the curly fry comment, i deal with ignorance all the time, i thought i could escape it in my free time.

I dig it!!

• Upvote 1

nawty1, do you really think it will take as long as three weeks? Iranian and Syrian entities, even with the limited 200million auctions, were already sucking up every USD in the street they could find. Now, without any auctions to speak of, they're up the creek sans paddle. It won't matter to most Iraqis if they sell off any dinar or USD they have laying around, as an RV would be revenue neutral to them.

This has got to be ticking off government types with friends in Iran. Shabs has put the brakes on.

nawty1, do you really think it will take as long as three weeks? Iranian and Syrian entities, even with the limited 200million auctions, were already sucking up every USD in the street they could find. Now, without any auctions to speak of, they're up the creek sans paddle. It won't matter to most Iraqis if they sell off any dinar or USD they have laying around, as an RV would be revenue neutral to them.

This has got to be ticking off government types with friends in Iran. Shabs has put the brakes on.

you bring up a good point, without knowing how much u.s.d was released, and how much was smuggled, it is tough to know exactly how long.

i am looking forward to see what sundays numbers look like.

i have always got a good laugh when my students, or fellow investors brought up the whole r/d theory, i am glad that iraq started vacuuming up the large notes, it puts the whole r/d thing to bed, why suck up 000 notes for a neutral transaction.

• Upvote 6

nawty1, how much USD still remains in country? Could that not sustain them for a few weeks? Just asking. :D

I'm no expert, but the USD is their largest portion of the CBI reserves, which as I understand it, guarantee the stability of the Dinar. Plus, the US is backing their reserves. I doubt the US would allow this to happen. jmo.

Edited by Tirebiter

you bring up a good point, without knowing how much u.s.d was released, and how much was smuggled, it is tough to know exactly how long.

i have always got a good laugh when my students, or fellow investors brought up the whole r/d theory, i am glad that iraq started vacuuming up the large notes, it puts the whole r/d thing to bed, why suck up 000 notes for a neutral transaction.

They declared the Prophet's B-Day to be on Sunday, so suspiciously, it will be a long weekend. Banks/auctions resume on Monday.

It could be............A MILLION DOLLARS!!!

Bwahahahahahah!

• Upvote 1

I'm no expert, but the USD is their larget portion of the CBI reserves, which I understand it, guarantee the stability of the Dinar. Plus, the US is backing their reserves. I doubt the US would allow this to happen. jmo.

the u.s.d is there largest reserve, but iraq admitted that they were purchasing back the dinar for u.s.d, and then the u.s.d was being smuggled to sanctioned iran, and syria, i would really like to know how much they had at its peak, i do think over 100 billion. thats my opinion

• Upvote 1

They declared the Prophet's B-Day to be on Sunday, so suspiciously, it will be a long weekend. Banks/auctions resume on Monday.

It could be............A MILLION DOLLARS!!!

Bwahahahahahah!

LMAO Dr. Evil! Be sure to hide it from Mini-Me and Scotty!

the u.s.d is there largest reserve, but iraq admitted that they were purchasing back the dinar for u.s.d, and then the u.s.d was being smuggled to sanctioned iran, and syria, i would really like to know how much they had at its peak, i do think over 100 billion. thats my opinion

Agreed. Especially since it appears their "reported" reserves seem to be only in USD. You have to figure they have not only their own currency to add to the $60b they state, but other countries as well. At least, that is my speculation.

Sunday is a holiday. Monday... here we come :D