Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni says no RV!

popper4

OH NO! Don't tell me okie is putting-out bad Ju-Ju stuff that isn't RIGHT!!

After all. . .that is so UNLIKE okie! Everybody knows how dead right-on he always is!

Surely ol' okie wouldn't start something like being WRONG, would he??

But okie was "ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY" confirmed by bluwolf and the "WHOOO-HOOO" Girl, debtarheels and by Jonnywg and by Bulldog74.75. Could ALL those highly trusted GURU's have been WRONG by passing along each-others BULL-CARP and "GUARANTEEING" that it is real???

SURELY all THOSE additional, and highly respected GURU's can't be wrong! After all. . .they are upset so much that everybody even in their own blogs are starting to cry "SCAMER" about them and these guys are ALL so offended that people would DARE challange both their accuracy and even their TRUTHFULNESS.

SURELY nobody has ever seen that any of these Guru's SWEAR their BS is correct and have ever been found 100000% wrong BEFORE, anytime, have we???

Too bad Tony and Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa couldn't throw-in THEIR endorsement. Maybe later.

• Upvote 4

Kaperoni : I don’t know where these guys get this stuff? I am trying to be nice, but is hard when so many are getting hurt.

Kaperoni : There is no RV at this time, not in country or out of country. Period.

Kaperoni : The CBI has officially updated for the day at 1166. They even held a small currency auction $4, 321,000.

Kaperoni : I watched Iraqi News for an hour, nothing on the scrolling banner. Nothing on the news sites.

Kaperoni : Therefore, we can say with certainty this is bogus and just garbage to excite all readers.

Kaperoni: Stay grounded, stick to facts, stop reading the rumors.

Kap....My Hero for today......

• Upvote 2

There is nothing like a breath of fresh when the room smells of guru! rolleyes.gif Thanks Kap... you the man! I love it when someone says it just like it is, no hype, just news and knowledge... luv it!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post popper! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

I am thinking of becoming a Guru.... Please, all of you, start following my posts and I will tell you the REAL TRUTH! And, if you could all just make a small donation towards my purchase of a new home in Hawaii and my new car, it would greatly be appreciated.

Is that all that I need to do to become and new Dinar Guru?

• Upvote 2

I am thinking of becoming a Guru.... Please, all of you, start following my posts and I will tell you the REAL TRUTH! And, if you could all just make a small donation towards my purchase of a new home in Hawaii and my new car, it would greatly be appreciated.

Is that all that I need to do to become and new Dinar Guru?

Guru Tirebiter says no. You need an apprenticeship first. Then you can move up to Wingman, Messenger, and Gatekeeper. lol

Edited by Tirebiter

Guru Tirebiter says no. You need an apprenticeship first. Then you can move up to Wingman, Messenger, and Gatekeeper. lol

***///

You heard The Man! ;)

Must first master art of The Ruse...

must become as one w/ the gooey-poo...

and be willing to take name of Lord in vain....

...ah, yes...takes much practice to lie like a GooRuse! :P

no, little grasshopper, not yet...

• Upvote 1

I wish there was something that we could do to keep these GURU'S off of this site.... :lol:

Good luck!!!! Some people just can't help themselves by re posting useless garble from those other sites. Entertainment purposes??? It's definitively not MY thing! DV is the only dinar related site that I've ever visited. biggrin.gif

AND LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN! :P WE DO NOT NEED NOR DESIRE UNNECESSARY HYPE.....QUIT TRYING TO PUT PEOPLE'S EMOTION ON A ROLLER COASTER JUST BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS UN-STABLE!!!!! THANKS KAPERONI

Posted Yesterday, 02:37 AM

star_big.png

POPULAR

Kaperoni : I don’t know where these guys get this stuff? I am trying to be nice, but is hard when so many are getting hurt.

Kaperoni : There is no RV at this time, not in country or out of country. Period.

Kaperoni : The CBI has officially updated for the day at 1166. They even held a small currency auction $4, 321,000.

Kaperoni : I watched Iraqi News for an hour, nothing on the scrolling banner. Nothing on the news sites.

Kaperoni : Therefore, we can say with certainty this is bogus and just garbage to excite all readers.

Kaperoni: Stay grounded, stick to facts, stop reading the rumors.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/103504-kaperoni-says-no-rv/#ixzz1lRN8kCne

But it did....it went from 1170 to 1166......thats a revaluation even though its small..... laugh.gif

But it did....it went from 1170 to 1166......thats a revaluation even though its small..... laugh.gif

Well all just made a ridiculously small amount of money!!! laugh.gif