Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is CBI down ?

dinarvalue

HMMM!!!! could this be the CBI reset that we are all looking for.... this morning was the last auction for the week and nothing new will come from the CBI until sunday morning....I will be working nights and waiting for the first update... I sure hope that this is the final curtain call... I am ready to stick a fork into this one....

• Upvote 1

Its probably down while some techie at CBI is cursing under his breath about a whole lot of crazy dinar speculators bombarding their site checking for rate changes because Okie said 'its dun folks ans ships in sea planes in the clouds'

• Upvote 2

What's the link? let others try.

www.cbi.iq

and I just got a chance to check again the site is up and running.... Just curious as to how bad the site is getting hit with people checking for the dinar. If there is the slim chance of the RV happening I doubt we would see it at the CBI website today anyway....

Edited by steveinfla