Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med: Articles Stated That The CBI Is Moving To A Tradeable Currancy !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting After Discovering A Hole In A Nudist Camp Wall. CNN Is Looking Into This !

2-2-2012 Guru Med VERY EXCITED...SEEING THE IMMEDIATE CHANGE TO CBI AUCTIONS...I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY WOULD DRAG BUT THEY DIDNT ALSO ONE OF THE ARTICLES...STATED THAT CBI IS MOVING THE DINAR TO A TRADEABLE CURRENCY. THIS IS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT. THE MOVE TO NOT SELLING USD WAS HUGE. ALL THIS HAS TO BE PART OF PHASE II AND IS PREPARATION BEFORE THE MAJOR CHANGE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE. THINGS ARE MOVING FASTER THAN I EXPECTED.

2-1-2012 Guru Kaperoni Ok, this is pretty clear. That all the preparations are done. And at some point this year (2012) they expect to start with the new currency and gradually withdrawal by the end of the year. It is my opinion the plan to fully transition to the new currency by the start of 2013. Keep in mind, this does not seem to matter to us. As most of us only care about the introduction of the new currency (and new rate). Which could happen at any time.

2-2-2012 Guru Randy Koonce Let me give my figures so you have the ability to not worry about the Rate...Iraq has an Budget of 90.1 billion. From the Offical UN document Iraq has a total revenue of oil of 26.1 billion. I am using US Dollars. 90.1 divided by 26.1 comes to 3.45 they have to raise their rate to meet the budget...and no, the rate will not come out and sky rocket to the moon. Shabibi said that the rate would be managed. If you do not understand Managed just take the rate now and for the last 24 months or better the rate has been 1170 and until just recently 1160, that is what you call managed.

2-1-2012 Guru Randy Koonce a short note on what to look for, in the papers they have been mentioning the Nation Conference...Well this is an event we need to watch for...there has to be an event to happen to give the Iraqis the ability to announce Ministers...this next week is a very good week for us to see the announcement of the Ministers. Do not believe the rumor about the IMF being able to force the rate that is all rumor.

2-1-2012 Guru Doc The interesting question is how quick is "coming days" and is "raise the value" the full RV? Honestly, no one knows. Remember the progression - budget approval, supporting RV laws approval, RV. Our opinion is this progression still is valid and could take several weeks. However, we maintain the CBI is quickly running out of patience. There have been several articles recently about the CBI studying the value of raising the zeros. Our opinion is this is posturing by the GOI because it hasn't got its act together and basically dropped the ball. We can draw this conclusion because numerous articles in the past year have stated this study has been done and the fact the CBI has in deed submitted draft laws to the GOI. All in all we maintain our opinion of late February to March and are cautiously optimistic of a timer sooner. We report, you decide.

2-1-2012 Guru Med AUCTIONS ARE TWO PARTS, ONE FOR PUTTING LIQUIDITY BACK IN SO THEY CAN CONTROL THE RATE, THE OTHER IS THEY ARE SELLING USD. THE USD VALUE IS THE ACTUAL DINAR BEING SOLD, THE LARGE VALUE IS THE DINAR BEING BOUGHT BACK USING USD TO SWAP IT. FROM WHAT I GATHER CBI IS NOT RUNNING AUCTIONS ANYMORE, SELLING USD FOR DINAR, THAT FROM NOW ON WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BANKS INSIDE IRAQ. WE HAD GUESSED THAT THE AUCTIONS WOULD STOP. THIS TO ME IS A MAJOR MOVE, IT HAS BEEN A LIFELINE FOR CBI.

• Upvote 8

Broadcasting After Discovering A Hole In A Nudist Camp Wall. CNN Is Looking Into This !

:lol: Best one ever....and that is sayin something!!!! :lol:

Read more:

Lol ! Watch Out For The CNN Crazy Camera Crew ! :unsure:

I'm Sure That They Will Have A Response To This ! :o

:lol:

Thug, how close do you think we are?

Don't Ask Me ! :blink:

I've Felt That We've Been Close Since Ramadan When We Were Just Waiting For The HCL ! :o

I'm Expecting An Update From Bravo In The Next 24 Hours Or So Since The Superbowl Is This Weekend.

He Usually Chimes In With Some Football Talk Along With What Intel That He Can Share.

He Has Contacts In Parliament And Was Hopeful For Something By Valentines Day.

Obviously Things Can Change (Its Iraq) But They Have Been Making Progress ! B)

• Upvote 5

"2-2-2012 Guru Randy Koonce Let me give my figures so you have the ability to not worry about the Rate...Iraq has an Budget of 90.1 billion. From the Offical UN document Iraq has a total revenue of oil of 26.1 billion. I am using US Dollars. 90.1 divided by 26.1 comes to 3.45 they have to raise their rate to meet the budget...and no, the rate will not come out and sky rocket to the moon. Shabibi said that the rate would be managed. If you do not understand Managed just take the rate now and for the last 24 months or better the rate has been 1170 and until just recently 1160, that is what you call managed."

Some at DV have said that they respect Randy for his opinions. Really?

In 2009, Iraq's exports were $42Billion I cannot find this "Official UN document" that says they only have $26.1Billion in oil revenue, but with a budget of $100Billion, something here is really stinking. Also, where does his assumed equation of "budget-divided-by-oil-revenue-equals-currency-value" come from? He just drops that BS in there like it's an established fact!

Really?

(thanks, Thug!)

Edited by fnbplanet
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm glad CNN is looking into this. It's immensely helpful that you have your finger on the...um...pulse of what's going on in the dinar world. Yeah, that's it...pulse... :D

That still leaves him 9 fingers with something else to "manipulate" as you will. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Yo Snap ! :o

Is That What The TSA Makes U Do In Order To Board A Plane Nowadays ? :blink:

At Least The Weather Will Be Warm When We Step Off The Plane In Belize To Cash Out ! B)

:D :D :D

Thanks Thug, I get it now. Belize has always been on my radar from a diving standpoint. It appears that I might have another reason to visit the little know country in the near future. :D

• Upvote 1