Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All Are Say'n "It's Dun"

krome2ez

Sorry Thug. I know I said I'd stay away from the rumors, but this is odd.

All are say'n it is done.

Even a broke clock is right twice a day. :lol:

Hope these idiots are finally right. ;)

2-2-2012 Guru Freeway Bill this is a complex process and you just have to let it come out in it's own time...GOD BLESS Okie as I know he has been getting some heat this morning all over the boards...So glad to see that he was right...relax and let this all unfold.

2-2-2012 Guru Jonnywg i have just confirmed that okie oil man is correct. THERE WAS AN RV IN COUNTRY IRAQ LAST NIGHT...THERE WERE COMPLICATIONS THAT CANNOT BE DISCUSSED...AS AT 3:30 AM THIS MORNING THE JOB WAS COMPLETED AND PUT ON A TIMER TO SHOW TODAY...INITIALLY IT MAY BE AN RI...BUT IT MAY BE HEADED TO AN RV SHORTLY...I HAVE NO FURTHER DETAILS...JUST MY PRIVELEGE TO CONFIRM OKIE'S POST RE THE IN COUNTRY RV...LEGARDE IS IN OR JUST COMING FROM IRAQ RE THE RV NEGOTIATIONS...RATES WILL SHOW TODAY WE MAY NOT HAVE CASHIN UNTIL FRI OR MONDAY...RATES MAY ONLY SHOW AT THE BANK...CONGRATULATIONS OKIE...HOPEFULLY THIS IS IT.

2-2-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE LATEST I HAVE JUST NOW RECEIVED IS THAT WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE IN THE USA---TODAY!!! YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD BULLDOG AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS AND ALL THE FLACK WE HAVE RECEIVED BY BEING FIRST TO ANNOUNCE THIS TO THE WORLD---IT HAS BEEN VERY HARD TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY SURROUNDING OUR POSTINGS. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS SOME ARE PRIVIED TO INTEL BEFORE OTHERS. AM GETTING CONFLICTING INTEL REGARDING THE RATE. FROM ALL INSIGHT IT APPEARS THE HIGHER RATE IS THE MOST PROBABLE----AT LEAST AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN TIME.

2-2-2012 Guru Bulldog75 I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT...THE IN COUNTRY IRAQ RV IS CORRECT. WE SHOULD NOW SEE THE RATE LATER TODAY OR TONITE! THE PRIVATE BANKERS WILL STOP SELLING ABOUT 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE RELEASE OFFICIALLY ON UST /BANK SITES.

2-2-2012 Guru Med VERY EXCITED...SEEING THE IMMEDIATE CHANGE TO CBI AUCTIONS...I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY WOULD DRAG BUT THEY DIDNT ALSO ONE OF THE ARTICLES...STATED THAT CBI IS MOVING THE DINAR TO A TRADEABLE CURRENCY. THIS IS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT. THE MOVE TO NOT SELLING USD WAS HUGE. ALL THIS HAS TO BE PART OF PHASE II AND IS PREPARATION BEFORE THE MAJOR CHANGE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE. THINGS ARE MOVING FASTER THAN I EXPECTED.

2-2-2012 Guru Cap1 IT WOULD BE DINARIAN SUICIDE FOR OKIE TO COME OUT AND FOR ME AS WELL, TO COME OUT AND STATE THAT AN INCOUNTRY HAD OCCURRED WHEN IT HADN'T...HE HAS AGAIN CONFIRMED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE. I ALSO AGREE WITH HIS STATEMENTS.SO, WE WAIT AND SEE WHEN THE RATE WILL SHOW UP FOR US TODAY.

2-2-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE R/V IN IRAQ OCCURED APPROXIMATELY 4 PM CST YESTERDAY--NOW WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE RATE POSTING HERE IN THE USA AND WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED. THESE ARE UNKNOWN FACTORS AT THIS TIME. I HAVE MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS SINCE LAST NIGHT OF THE VALIDITY OF THE INTEL. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE OTHER COUNTRIES WERE R/V'D OR D/V'D AT THE SAME TIME. HOPEFULLY AS THE DAY PROGRESSES WE WILL KNOW MORE THAN WHAT I STATED---WE PATIENTLY WAIT FOR DETAILS AND WHEN AVAILABLE I WILL POST WHAT INTEL REPORTS.

2-2-2012 Guru Randy Koonce Let me give my figures so you have the ability to not worry about the Rate...Iraq has an Budget of 90.1 billion. From the Offical UN document Iraq has a total revenue of oil of 26.1 billion. I am using US Dollars. 90.1 divided by 26.1 comes to 3.45 they have to raise their rate to meet the budget...and no, the rate will not come out and sky rocket to the moon. Shabibi said that the rate would be managed. If you do not understand Managed just take the rate now and for the last 24 months or better the rate has been 1170 and until just recently 1160, that is what you call managed.

2-2-2012 Guru Jonnywg WE HAVE NO BAD NEWS...UST IS STILL IN LOCKDOWN...BANKS ARE NOT RELEASING SCREENS TODAY...I HAVE ACCESS BUT NO AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE...NO FURTHER CONFIRMATIONS.

2-2-2012 Guru Longfellow I have had contact with both my main sources and although we have made great strides this week toward our goal, The RV has not happened in Iraq. From what I'm told this morning we won't see it this week. Next week has got possibilities and the week of the 15th looks great...Okie is very connected and I don't claim to know everyone he talks to...Stay positive and hope I'm wrong but if not then we are still very close

2-2-2012 Guru Studley WE DO HAVE VERY POSITVE NEWS COMING FROM AROUND THE WORLD...WHEN IT IS FINISHED, YOU WILL KNOW, YOU WON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT. I WILL CALL IT WHEN I HAVE OFFICIAL PROOF.

2-2-2012 Guru Freeway Bill Lots of Great News Coming Out...even though Okie's news has had several confirmations, it ain't over until we see it on our screens live...Things are looking better than good...almost great! We have been hearing February 3 cashin.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It is curious that it is basically the OOM network sayings its done. I personally would like to hear it from a broader audience. At least a text from Adam or confirmation on CBI or Forex. Hate to bash OOM network but their track record is abysmal.

• Upvote 2

If this is in fact true, then we should be hearing from fellow Dinar Vets who are in the "sandbox" confirming their claims of an in-country RV. If we don't receive this confirmation, then consider this more bovine feces.

Just the fact that its (h)okie and johnnywg stating its done is enough for me to know its bs....johnnywg confirming (h)okie's Intel???? Now THAT'S funny!!!

• Upvote 1

They've all stated it to be done before.. I'm sure they'll come up with some off the wall, random catastrophe that caused it to halt again. I am sooo glad I got out of those chat rooms and found DV! I do feel like we are close though; with all the good news coming out and such :) Go RV!!

• Upvote 2

IMO: THEY'RE ALL WRONG! THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH TO GET DONE FOR EVEN AN IN COUNTRY INCREASE....... AND IN ORDER FOR THERE TO BE VALUE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN EVEN IN COUNTRY. WE NEED TO SEE THE IQD BECOME AN INTERNATIONALLY VALUED AND TRADED CURRENCY. IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE OTHERWISE. WE'LL SEE THE REALITY OF THIS WHEN ONCE AGAIN OUR TOMORROW WON'T COME. NOT YET ANYWAY! cool.gif

• Upvote 2

I'm going to go ahead an call B.S. on this one....

is it around a payday (the 1st of the month) in Dinarland? Me thinks so....there is no other way to explain it guys.

Okie and his gang of guru friends do this all the time....I remember the last time he caused an uproar was last August and nearly had everyone going crazy....what a bunch of baloney!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember....to just check to see if it's the 1st or the 15th or a major 3/4 day Holiday weekend and rest assured that there will be a guru pumping UP sales of dinar. It's like clockwork 'round these parts ;) (sure bet).

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 1

Well, I just emailed the CBI myself to confirm if this rumor has even the slightest bit of truth in it.

Yup, that's what I did, so now we can all wait with baited breath for some REAL intel (right, like they're going to tell me anything).

But IF I do hear any news (don't hold your breath, "baited" or otherwise), I'll post it on this thread.

Woooo Hoooo

Go RV

If this is in fact true, then we should be hearing from fellow Dinar Vets who are in the "sandbox" confirming their claims of an in-country RV. If we don't receive this confirmation, then consider this more bovine feces.

I find it very curious the number of times this group has called an in-country RV and no one in-country has any knowledge of it. More of same?