Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Johnnywg says Okie's right

allottinger

Why does Okie even have an audience? He has been full of **** for literally years now, and should be known as a liar and conman. Why is the word not out to anyone even thinking about this investment to NOT believe a single word he says. And his little friends/lackeys that pump his words, well they should have their asses kicked too.

• Upvote 1

I am rather new to all this but could someone answer a couple of questions.

1. Why are Okie, Johnny or anyone with them a second look as every weekend they make the same worthless claims?

2. What is the deal with the stupid 747 references?

3. What the heck does Johnny mean reagdring the UST being on lockdown?

I try and avoid the post but I signed up for alerts so it goes to my email. Its allways good for a laugh a couple of times a day.

Okie and Johnny were sweethearts, Oh how they could lie.

Talking it up about the RV, making an honest man cry,

but it wasn't true

though they said it was do or die

Okie and Johnny were con men, Oh how they could lie

and some would believe just cause they said it was true,

more IQD they would buy.

And so they watched for the news,

but it just did not comply

Now the moral of this story, to all who Okie believes

I got some ocean front Oklahoma property for sale

just send me all of your IQD

I'm gonna treat you real well

You can believe me, I won't lie

Kaching, Kaching. LOL

• Upvote 2

Okie has been tokie the dopie and Johnny has likewise been sucking on a J. But I do have my croaker sack packed. Been that way for almost a year, I need to check to see if the dinars have not turned into playdough. Let me go seeeeeee. Hope we do not have a RV before I get back!!!!!!!!

Rozman

Why call peeps names.show some class.no reason to be a Debbie downer just because you don't agree.jmo

apparently you have not been in this long enough to realize these are the same morons who have touted there crap for years upon years , i have been watching this shiite for over 4 yeaqrs and the only thing that has changed as far as the cbi and the r/v of the iqd is they rvd at 1166 and are not at 1170 anymore ........

• Upvote 2

Why call peeps names.show some class.no reason to be a Debbie downer just because you don't agree.jmo

Do some research on "Okie" and you will see he is the same *** bag that claimed his friend just cashed @ $3.22 in Cairo about 5 months ago. It's just a wonder how these idiots can even post after half the bs they have spewed!,,,

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 1

Actually I have been involved several years and have seen these guys come and go.with that being said I still think that we have a choice whether to read their info or not and the name calling against anyone not on dv makes our site seem very narrow minded and insulting.I will be the first to say I read their stuff but honestly I will only believe when I get the call or email from Adam .GO RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If somebody with the rep and intellectual stature of Johnnywg states that Okie is right then all our problems are over and we have absolutely nothing to worry about anymore....It all comes down to authoritative opinions in this business.

I really hope you are joking, otherwise I am afraid there is no hope for you either.

• Upvote 1

Okie and JohnnyWG can both go to

Iraq and cash out?

Actually I have been involved several years and have seen these guys come and go.with that being said I still think that we have a choice whether to read their info or not and the name calling against anyone not on dv makes our site seem very narrow minded and insulting.I will be the first to say I read their stuff but honestly I will only believe when I get the call or email from Adam .GO RV

I have no clue why anyone would neg you for expressing an honest and non insulting opinion. You got a + from me.

RSS

• Upvote 1

For what its worth again:

Jonnywg update on the 3S's posted by AndieZ1 Thur morning

02/02/2012 _AndieZ1] [jonnywg] Attention all Dinarians, ......... I have just confirmed that Okie Oil man is correct. THERE WAS AN RV IN COUNTRY IRAQ LAST NIGHT.... THERE WERE COMPLICATIONS THAT CANNOT BE DISCUSSED.... AS AT 3:30 AM THIS MORNING THE JOB WAS COMPLETED AND PUT ON A TIMER TO SHOW TODAY.....INTIALLY IT MAY BE AN RI ..... BUT IT MAY BE HEADED TO AN RV SHORTLY ..... I HAVE NO FURTHER DETAILS ..... JUST MY PRIVILEGE TO CONFIRM OKIE'S POST RE THE IN COUNTRY RV ..... LAGARDE IS IN OR JUST COMING FROM IRAQ .... REGARDING THE RV NEGOTIATIONS ...... RATES WILL SHOW TODAY WE MAY NOT HAVE CASH IN UNTIL FRIDAY OR MONDAY ...... RATES MAY ONLY SHOW AT THE BANK ..... CONGRATULATIONS OKIE............HOPEFULLY THIS IS IT

Yeah I have complications, there called Okieroids and the doctor says you just can't scrape the darn things off they just keep coming back for more.

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box