Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Video: Economic Conference on Dropping of the Zero’s (not translated)

trooper

guess I'll be the negative nelly and say sounds more like bull****.

"Holy ****" wouldn't have been left hangin' in the breeze otherwise. Guys, we need hard facts here, not BS.

Please??

I agree, I am still waiting on my friend, he was having internet problems last night when he got home, so I'm hoping to hear from him this morning. I'll post it as soon as I have his response. Sorry for the delay guys and gals......

This is from me:

I just verified content of video with someone on my team here who speaks Arabic fluently. I asked him to translate . . . Note: I have never mentioned the dinar to him before today!

He said . . . All they’re talking about is dropping the zeros off the currency and raising its value. He started talking about how much it costs now and what it will become after.

They were saying. . .

They want Implemented by next year but most of parliament wants it done earlier. Most of parliament is in agreement and are positive. About 20% minority doesn’t want it done because it will create too much overseas importation and that’s its not good for national economy.

They mentioned that it’s a decision that could happen at any moment!

Me: so if I had a 25K note after they revalue him: then said it would be worth . . . he paused and said holy ****.

Just thought I’d share. GO RV

http://vodpod.com/watch/16037305-video-economic-conference-on-dropping-of-the-zeros-not-translated?pod=

OK - really great stuf here - thks for effort!

However, at the end -----"Holy Shiiite" is not a rate (for a 25k dinar) What did he hear?

Reminds me of guru crap...but you're not a guru.

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 1

Just a little off topic but don't ya all think Betty is pretty!! lol

Think we are near the end of this ride.I believe everything we have been waiting for is done...eg..Erbil.HCL etc...but just not being made public so that the speculation can continue until Shabs pushes that big red button.I don't post much but have been in this little venture a couple more years than I have been on this site....along with some very knowledgeable people(including alot of you here on DV)and we all think this is about to pop.

Anything negative in the press is all just smoke and mirrors.Keep your fingers crossed and Hope for the best!

Cheers to All,

Sparky

• Upvote 1

Just a little off topic but don't ya all think Betty is pretty!! lol

Think we are near the end of this ride.I believe everything we have been waiting for is done...eg..Erbil.HCL etc...but just not being made public so that the speculation can continue until Shabs pushes that big red button.I don't post much but have been in this little venture a couple more years than I have been on this site....along with some very knowledgeable people(including alot of you here on DV)and we all think this is about to pop.

Anything negative in the press is all just smoke and mirrors.Keep your fingers crossed and Hope for the best!

Cheers to All,

Sparky

Keep in mind, some of the positive news can be smoke too. If other sites are telling you that it's ALL done, then that piercing sound in your ears is your smoke detector. GO RV!

Keep in mind, some of the positive news can be smoke too. If other sites are telling you that it's ALL done, then that piercing sound in your ears is your smoke detector. GO RV!

You bet.Totally agree and for the record I never go to any of the other sites because anything pertinent is always brought here anyway.Just DV and alot of my own research.

This site has alot of terriffic people on it.....and unfortuneately a bunch of bozo's as well. :blink: It is up to the individual to separate the fact from fiction and form their own opinion.From what I have read here over the years I have found that DV has a very well informed and for the most part intelligent group of people contributing to the forums.

It is an honor to be a part of it and I hope each and everyone of us realizes a good return on this investment as I believe we will.Have a great day everyone!

GO RV!

Cheers,

Sparky

This is from me:

I just verified content of video with someone on my team here who speaks Arabic fluently. I asked him to translate . . . Note: I have never mentioned the dinar to him before today!

He said . . . All they’re talking about is dropping the zeros off the currency and raising its value. He started talking about how much it costs now and what it will become after.

They were saying. . .

They want Implemented by next year but most of parliament wants it done earlier. Most of parliament is in agreement and are positive. About 20% minority doesn’t want it done because it will create too much overseas importation and that’s its not good for national economy.

They mentioned that it’s a decision that could happen at any moment!

Me: so if I had a 25K note after they revalue him: then said it would be worth . . . he paused and said holy ****.

Just thought I’d share. GO RV

http://vodpod.com/watch/16037305-video-economic-conference-on-dropping-of-the-zeros-not-translated?pod=

Thanks for the info - did he happen to elaborate any following the holy **** response? Thanks again!!! :)

guess I'll be the negative nelly and say sounds more like bull****.

"Holy ****" wouldn't have been left hangin' in the breeze otherwise. Guys, we need hard facts here, not BS.

Please??

For the record, and if u look at my history... I'm no pumper. Just relaying what was said. The holy **** was him realizing on his own what was likely about to happen.

We ain't all pumping. Take it easy folks!

• Upvote 5

OK, I just got this from my friend thru an email but then I called him to get it first hand.

Now this email response is not what we want to hear so don't start hitting the neg button yet......

Email;

Hi #####,,...(Stryker)

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. Below is the information you were waiting on.

In the video it is saying that the Central Bank and the Iraqi Government are discussing removing two zeros from the dinar to lessen the value and change the currency. It still hasn't been decided yet. So $25,000 would be 250.00.

Have A Good Night

OK, like I said I called him to get his thoughts....and to share what I know because I think it has been before Christmas since we talked.

I ask him if he thought it was propaganda or did he think it sounded like that is what they were going to do. He said here lately they have been talking about several ways they could do it but he thought it is possible.

I brought him up to date on the article that point to the examples of a possible 1 : 1 value and gave him this example;

the new 200 dinar note would be worth what 200,000 is now and that would be close to $200.00 USD make it equal to the dollar..I ask him if that made sense and he said yes..one dinar to one dollar....

Then I ask him if he has heard anything about this and he said he has heard that it could be the same as the dollar but that's not what this video is saying and I said i know that is what is strange and confusing.

I ask if they were talking about anything else and he said yes but it all came down to this, lots of talk about something is going to happen but they just are not sure what because they haven't decided yet.

I ask him if he has heard them ever say removing two zero's before and he said no...

He said he was watching Iraqi TV on cable channel the other night and they were talking about government getting together to get problems solved soon, meetings this weekend. There's that word soon is again.

We hung up...his wife had dinner ready. OK, that's all...lopsters have your way.....but I think they are just as in the dart as we are....we wait and see....

Lets not all jump to conclusions..... we just don't know...it may happen this way but I don't think so.....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Stryker...Remove 2 (two) zeroes??? Heck, that's way better than 3, we'd still make a good bit...and doesn't that equal 8 or 9 cents to our dollar?? Thanks Stryker!

Hey Bamagirl, I think it would be .01 wouldn't it? I'm no mathmatician but Nawty1 has been saying that they have to come out at least at .01 although he says he does think it'll come out Higher than that! I personally just don't see how .01 or even .10 will build any confidence in the IQD for the average Iraqi Citizen...

By the way Stryker365, thanks for all the effort that you and many others have invested in this Forum!