Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TPSprayduster

I believe our elections may have something to do with the delay in RV. Just a suspicion. We will have RV in time to pick up the economy and you know the rest. Heck, who of us will want to start a business with employees, that new HC bill will kill your business before it is able to take off. Maybe a voucher to be exempt for a few years would work, if it is accepted.

Trump Endorses guess WHO???

Mitt Romney, I am sure the Gingrich group will cry foul.

Are you kidding? Please don't start a new topic with BREAKING NEWS for political garbage especially with so much happening with our investment. Come on dude. :blink:

Trump Endorses guess WHO???

Mitt Romney, I am sure the Gingrich group will cry foul.

Are you kidding? Please don't start a new topic with BREAKING NEWS for political garbage...with so much happening with our investment. Come on Dude. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Washington (CNN) - Mitt Romney will receive Donald Trump's presidential endorsement Thursday, sources with knowledge of the endorsement told CNN.

Trump will make the announcement in Las Vegas, two days before the Nevada caucuses.

The real estate mogul flirted with a White House bid of his own earlier this year. Although he initially rose to the top of national polls partially on a "birther" platform, he ultimately decided against a run in May.

Since then a stream of presidential hopefuls have visited Trump in New York, including Newt Gingrich, who held a December meeting with him.

But it was Romney, a fellow businessman, who received Trump's praise earlier this week.

"It's a great thing when you can show that you've been successful and that you've made a lot of money and that you've employed a lot of people," Trump said Monday on Fox News. "I actually think it's a positive and I think that actually Mitt Romney is starting to do that. You know, at first he was a little bit hesitant about it and now he's out there ... So I really think it's a positive."

Trump said he thought Romney "did great" in the final two presidential debates in Florida, while Gingrich "was off."

"I really want to endorse somebody and I'm going to be doing that over the not so distant future, and I'm going to be doing that, and if that person doesn't win, you know, we'll see what happens," Trump added.

Thursday's event, scheduled to take place at the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Las Vegas, comes almost three weeks before the premiere of his NBC show "The Celebrity Apprentice."

Although the event is sure to receive media attention, Americans remain divided in their opinions of the reality star.

Trump received a 50% favorable and 45% unfavorable rating among Republican voters and a 64% unfavorable and 31% favorable rating among all voters, according to a CNN/ORC poll taken in April and May.

He needs to go on a diet....he is not nice to look at. :o

This comment and the picture are both vicious and immaterial. Many of the wisest people I know aren't "nice to look at," and some are growing older, but they can still manage to do an incredibly better job at what they have learned over a lifetime of being in the trenches than others can do just because they have business experience. Or than people like you can do when all you have to say against them is that they "aren't nice to look at." Frankly, your comment is pathetic and not so nice to look at, either. This man has done more for your country than any other human being you will probably ever insult. You don't have to be willing to vote for him because that is your right as an American, but I would appreciate it if you were at least intelligent enough to respect him for what he has done for your country and for all Americans, sadly even for you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1