Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE's latest post:: IT IS FINISHED - 9:15pm cst 2/1/2012

allottinger

I'm going to hate myself for this :( , but a friend said they heard this as well. Except she has zero contacts and I normally would not of taken notice, except for this post. I am still going to say it's doubtful it has happen just yet.

pp

It's because she heard it from Okie or someone who heard it from Okie. :)

Y'know...the first time I logged into this site as a non-member...there were Okie posts. The hype hasn't changed and he isn't phased. Forget that there is a very legitimate excitement for clear movement with dinar issues...Okie is better known for his comic relief than his accurate intel. So, no offense CNN, but I tend to not take clowns too seriously when they typically are there only for amusement.

Cept Rodeo clowns...now them bozos are tuff...or crazy...or both. Please note...no one has seen Okie dodge the bull, he's usually riding it in.

• Upvote 1

OKIE's latest post:: IT IS FINISHED - 9:15pm cst 2/1/2012

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA AND ALL THE SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS----O.K.---SIT DOWN--RELAX AND GET READY TO SAY YOUR THANKSGIVING PRAYER. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ-----I WAITED FOR 2 ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE INFORMING YOU OF THIS. IT IS FINISHED

OKIEOILMAN: I AM STILL WORKING ON ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS AND THE RATE AND WHEN AND IF I RECEIVE YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW

OKIEOILMAN: I HAVE BEEN BLESSED ABUNDANTLY JUST BY BEING ON THIS SITE WITH ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST

LaGal: I don't understand...I thought it would RV everywhere at the same time

OKIEOILMAN: LAGAL--DETAILS ARE SKETCHY AT THE PRESENT SUFFICE TO SAY IT HAS HAPPENED IN COUNTRY (IRAQ)

Digs: sorry - just got on.. someone said that Okie has Called The RV ?

OKIEOILMAN: DIGS--YES

OKIEOILMAN: ACCORDING TO SOURCES FRIDAY MAY BE OUR PAY DAY

OKIEOILMAN: DETAILS ARE FORTHCOMING

OKIEOILMAN: BULLDOG DESERVES AS MUCH OR MORE CREDIT THAN I DO

OKIEOILMAN: I AM WANTING AND WAITING ON SEVERAL MORE

CONFIRMATIONS BUT AM SATISIFIED WITH WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED

OKIEOILMAN: THE ONLY DETAILS AT PRESENT IS THE IN COUNTRY R/V HAS OCCURED

OKIEOILMAN: AS TO WHEN THE USA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD RECEIVES THE NEWS IS AN UNKNOWN FACTOR TO ME PRESENTLY--BUT IT SHOULD GO VIRAL I WOULD THINK RAPIDLY

OKIEOILMAN: I WILL NOT KEEP REPEATING THE DETAILS ARE YET TO BE AVAILABLE TO ME--NO NEED TO KEEP ASKING--AS SOON AS I FIND OUT--SO WILL YOU

OKIEOILMAN: THIS IS 1 OF THE FEW MISSIONS I RETURNED FROM WITHOUT ANY BULLET HOLES IN MY FUSELAGE

OKIEOILMAN: RATE IS BEING SHOWN IN A FEW PLACES AND IT IS EXCEPTIONAL-----DO NOT ASK ANY FURTHER REGARDING SUCH

OKIEOILMAN: SOURCES REPORTING RATE WILL BE SEEN TOMMORROW

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Anxious for the RV holeshot. ....

Okie peers down the starting line gate with much anticipation .... He hears the roar of the "GURU"competition engines as they respond to their aspirations of being first! As he stares intently at the gate for the slightest wobble, he suddenly dumps the clutch with a hand full of throttle.............

He slams the gate with a big thump ..while ..the momentum launches him over the bars .... :o

Stay tuned to see if Okie get back on his bike in time enough for when the gate really drops.

Edited by motox565

I know, I know....he's full of camel poop.... :rolleyes:

But how many times has he actually CALLED the RV? I mean....not that I necessarily believe him, but he always says "any minute" or "tomorrow"; never says it "HAS" happened. (I think he's done those once before)

Eitherway, Interesting to see how this plays out. <_<

• Upvote 2

I know, I know....he's full of camel poop.... :rolleyes:

But how many times has he actually CALLED the RV? I mean....not that I necessarily believe him, but he always says "any minute" or "tomorrow"; never says it "HAS" happened. (I think he's done those once before)

Eitherway, Interesting to see how this plays out. <_<

I am with ya on this Jenny...alot of great news lately....something may just be happening!!

• Upvote 2

But I thought Okie was a solid source of information.Very Accurate and

complete.He probably has the best contacts one could want and they would

never lie to him.I am sure he is working overtime for us to get the RV fast!

Plus he always gives us a real high rate $8 plus I just want to know what bank he is

cashing in at so I can be there to share the glory of RV with him.

I think he should run with obama as his VP so we can all vote for O and O what

a team I tell you what! We would have a award winning team in the white house then!

If Okie said it Rv'd it must have why would he lie to us? He doesnt gain anything

from lying to us does he? I'll bet he carries a bible around with him and says a prayer

for us everyday.I would have to say he is the best guru of them all.

So I think I will vote for Obama and Okie ( clink) drinks clank together in celebration

of the RV. And 4 more years of a perfectly run country.

Maybe I can finally get my new arm from the VA with these pro's running the country.

Thanks Obama and Okie your the Greatest!!!! I'm Rich Yeeeeee Haaaaaaa :)

dam i'm outta red bull and everclear :(