Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great Bond Lady chat!!!

jupitergirl

I have 'It's a Beautiful Day' by U2 playing while I'm doing my happy dance with my eyes shut with RV RV RV flashing across my closed lids...well I will be as soon as I set this phone down, lol.....as soon as I get through being silly and childish I am going to pack for Vegas!!! Thanks for posting and thanks BL for further making my day!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hey I found the holiday they are looking for: GROUNDHOG DAY is tomorrow..........(thursday),,.,... they will be closed on Friday...... and closed on saturday......another new holiday on Sunday........ wow that gives them thursday- Sunday to get' er done.

This will give an altogether new meaning to Groundhog day.

• Upvote 1

I don't know, but I think to be on the safe side I'm gonna go see if I can find some new underwear. I am getting the feeling I just may need to change them very very soon, Would hate to embarrass myself and disgust whoever is around me at the time...

I had to change my underwear twice after reading this article. Oops...I just **** my underwear again. Don't go RV just yet.