Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I continue to see on various sites where gurus are urging people to travel to the State of Texas to cash-in their dinar. They are advising people to do this because there is no state income tax in Texas. There is not, in fact, state income tax in Texas, HOWEVER, you must be a resident for this to apply to you. If you travel from your home state to Texas to cash-in, you will pay state income tax in your home state later. Forewarned is forearmed.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I continue to see on various sites where gurus are urging people to travel to the State of Texas to cash-in their dinar. They are advising people to do this because there is no state income tax in Texas. There is not, in fact, state income tax in Texas, HOWEVER, you must be a resident for this to apply to you. If you travel from your home state to Texas to cash-in, you will pay state income tax in your home state later. Forewarned is forearmed.

The majic word in your post is GURUS

• Upvote 1

Please do not listen to anyone about avoiding taxes by traveling to another state. You cannot avoid personal state income taxes by going to another state. When you file your taxes in your home state...Your State retrun will ask you..."Do you have income from any other state?" Check NO... Risk your own ARSE.

Dont believe the HYPE.

• Upvote 1

You must be a resident of the State of Texas, in order for this to apply. Residents do not pay State Income Tax. If you go there and cash in, you will still pay State Income Tax Rate for whatever State you RESIDE in.

Exactly. Please people pay your state and federal withholding taxes and move on. Hire a CPA to help you. Tax evasion is not pretty in the long run!

• Upvote 2

So all you need is a friend or family membr in Texas to cash in for you and then give them a commission????

• Upvote 1

Gee ya think?

This is true. I kept seeing folks saying they were getting a ticket to Texas but I didn't know why. I thought they found a de la rue that we didn't know about. No way can you live in another state that has income tax and think you will get out of it. Now if you plan to move to Texas then you better hurry and not earn anything in your present state. Wow, really. phunkneebone, glad you brought this in.