Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House vote tomorrow on five draft laws, including the legal weapons and the establishment of foreign

Sara Johnson

01/02/2012 PM - 4:25 p.m. | Hits: 44

Vote in the House of Representatives on Thursday its five draft laws, including illegal weapons and the establishment of foreigners.

According to a parliamentary source told {Euphrates News} "The House of Representatives will vote at its tomorrow on a bill accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Protocol on the privileges of the International Seabed Authority and the immunity and a bill exempting the reserves of capital to the mixed sector companies from income tax."

"As the Council will vote tomorrow on a bill and on anti-smoking bill and arms bill to establish the foreigners". /

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_147735.html

• Upvote 2

Another good find! thx Sara...here's your related post from the other day (below) for those who missed it. They need to pass a law as regards WMD's, it part of them getting out of CH7-the UN Security Council requires it, along with International Atomoic Energy Agency...if they pass this law, that is another piece of CH7 done, and taken care of... good news for all. Thanks again Sara

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 1

I didnt like the anti smoking law I would'nt pass it if it was me! They always have to put

something in the bill knowing it wont pass if they do.

If you have ever been to Iraq like me they smoke like chimmeys there. so will this law pass

NOPE not with that law inside.They are probably smoking while maliki and shabibi puff on a hooka

in parliment. They love to smoke like me!!!! dont bash me YOU try rolling a cigarette with one arm I do.

I earned my cigs and should be able to smoke them anywhere.I earned it!!!!!

They wont like the anti smoking law you will see!!!!!

I( vote NAY) for sure guess they will have to get out of chapter 7 another way.

I know put the no liquor in public law in there and it will pass! I would vote for that!

coke bottles a clinking here and a ciggy afterwards yummy!!!!!!

thats right ace ! theres no liquor in Iraq! PASS

If someone tells me to put my cig out I will light up 2 and put me a nice cut off my plug to chew at the same time!

It only gets worse if you say anything else.

Once a 80mm mortar lands 10 feet from you and blows your arm off you would want a pack of cigs then and

of course a medic with morphine.Ive got some real nice pics of blood and guts with a ciggy.

I wanted to stay and finish fighting but they said I did my best!

• Upvote 2

I didnt like the anti smoking law I would'nt pass it if it was me! They always have to put

something in the bill knowing it wont pass if they do.

If you have ever been to Iraq like me they smoke like chimmeys there. so will this law pass

NOPE not with that law inside.They are probably smoking while maliki and shabibi puff on a hooka

in parliment. They love to smoke like me!!!! dont bash me YOU try rolling a cigarette with one arm I do.

I earned my cigs and should be able to smoke them anywhere.I earned it!!!!!

They wont like the anti smoking law you will see!!!!!

I( vote NAY) for sure guess they will have to get out of chapter 7 another way.

I know put the no liquor in public law in there and it will pass! I would vote for that!

coke bottles a clinking here and a ciggy afterwards yummy!!!!!!

thats right ace ! theres no liquor in Iraq! PASS

If someone tells me to put my cig out I will light up 2 and put me a nice cut off my plug to chew at the same time!

It only gets worse if you say anything else.

Once a 80mm mortar lands 10 feet from you and blows your arm off you would want a pack of cigs then and

of course a medic with morphine.Ive got some real nice pics of blood and guts with a ciggy.

I wanted to stay and finish fighting but they said I did my best!

It's all good, smokem if you gotem. I used to smoke, but did like it. Just got to be a pain in the butt havin to go outside to smoke while tryin to play a game of pool at the local pub.