Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I still say the three zeros will be.....

captaint

......removed from the Dinar on the exchange rate. Making it .86 cents to the dinar. Otherwise just removing digits from the large bills, which they also say they won't do..(in some articles)has no benifit for the Iraquis and also. Prices would be changed on the items, but buying power would not be affected.

What say you all??? Take care. FT

1) The RV/RI is something they will NOT allow you to see directly thus the vague articles. So taking the 000 off the current dollar value is too obvious and NOT what is being done.

2) Half the M1 dinars reported in print are NOT in circulation but in the banks and other secure storage in boxes on pallets. What we investers have is small potatos anyway. Look for $3+ and nothing less.

......removed from the Dinar on the exchange rate. Making it .86 cents to the dinar. Otherwise just removing digits from the large bills, which they also say they won't do..(in some articles)has no benifit for the Iraquis and also. Prices would be changed on the items, but buying power would not be affected.

What say you all??? Take care. FT

If the RV comes out at around say - $1.50 for nice round numbers sake. Would this number not be good enough for the majority of people to cash in and also low enough for future speculators to buy in thus Iraq will not be out anything because future speculators will be buying what we already own. Just thinking out loud. These numbers could probably be a little lower for the same result but I don't think they could be any higher.

why would they lop the big bills any way they still have loans to pay back wouldn't it be better to RV and use the big denoms to pay those back.Just a thought but thats what i'd do,but i'm not a leader of a country trying to become a player on the world stage.