Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Caught this in my SPAM folder this morning

Goliath

[jonnywg] Jeepgirl well the first thing is that we got all of the paper work

and politicians out of the way........ please do not ask.... this clears the way for the rates to show..........

.if it means anything i have booked a flight to texas for Thursday................

takin my two green garbage bags of dinar with me....................................

and heading to the banks friday............. if i am too early i will wait in the parking lot

[sln1987] jonnywg Soonerfan has been pretty adamant about Wednesday night, is

everyone in agreement at this point? Just yes or no will work

[jonnywg] sln1987 sln1987 maybe..............

[sfmhi] jonnywg are you saying that the banks are all geared for RV or RI by Friday? TY

[jonnywg] sfmhi they may be geared for tomorrow

[Caramina] jonnywg Very exciting news! Banks over dealers?

[jonnywg] Caramina at this time

[tc0043] Jonnywg, let me see if I got this right, Rv will happen tomorrow

on Wed, you will fly out to Texas on thursday and cash out your dinar.

Banks here in US could be ready for this tomorrow if it happens early enough.

If not, we should cash in on Thursday. Is that right?

[jonnywg] tc0043 if it is live you can cash

[sfmhi] jonnywg - are waiting for Friday because you're going to wait

perhaps for a higher rate??? or is it plane accommodations only?

[jonnywg] sfmhi will not wait............ will take the 1st

cheese and be happy.........let others wait............. i have things to do

[studley] wizard... listen to the people here.... they are giving the best info they can.... my take is I have been given lots of confirmation of us being on top of this.... but, I am very cautious because of the players that are involved

Edited by Goliath
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 16

Jonnywg ( and Im sure thats his real name ... Not ) was as far as I needed to go.

Why and I do mean WHY does this guy get any face time here???

Not trying to be disrespectfull but lets face it he brings NOTHING to the table here at DV.

Period!

Just another blowhard that churns up the sewage. IMHO

Quad B)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Jonnywg ( and Im sure thats his real name ... Not ) was as far as I needed to go.

Not trying to be disrespectfull but lets face it he brings NOTHING to the table here at DV.

These so called Guru's never back up anything they say and make claims of an impending RV most every day without any explaination for their previous

miss informations. Absolutely no credibility at all !

Sorry just had to get it out....

Period!

Quad B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[studley] wizard... listen to the people here.... they are giving the best info they can.... my take is I have been given lots of confirmation of us being on top of this.... but, I am very cautious because of the players that are involved

I personally like the disclaimer at the end myself. Neg me all you want to. I didn't say it, nor do I believe it, so your not hurting my feelings at all. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its just that darn okie the oilman, I think he has 8-12 diff online names he uses. I believe many of his chats are with himself. Which makes me ask WHY ARE ALL POSTS EDITED????? I would not want to be him after the RV there will be many peeps with lots of time and money looking him up to thank him for all his teams good intell..

TEXAS where in TEXAS??? I sure would like to give him, a big ole Texas Howdy!!! My hands and know how to throw a howdy party!! cause when we aint cashin in on friday, the boys can get pretty upset if they dont get their checks, jonny!!! my advice little jonny stay out of TEXAS!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

I always believed that a guru was somebody that you just hung-out with that was so calm and tpgether that just being in their presence would calm the waters and allow the waters to settle and the murky water would become clear. Not stir things up so that confusion and panic would be the norm.

Period!

Quad B)

I totally agree with the rest of your post. However someone one here Posted JonnyWG's real name. Allegedly Jonny is his real name and the WG is his middle and last intial of his name.