Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste Chat 3/03/2010 9:15 PM

stnkng1

9:14 PM [studdgage] Is enorrste on

9:15 PM [Enorrste] Are we alone yet?* *

9:16 PM [Mesha] Hi Enorrste

9:16 PM [pep007] Enorrste VIP called

9:16 PM [studdgage] Enorrste hey whats up buddy

9:16 PM [djmom] Enorrste - Enjoyed all of your new forum posts - awesome!

9:16 PM [sunglass] Enorrste we need you to break down adam's blog post today on 15% return, could you write an article on that for us* * *

9:16 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste please give us some better news

9:16 PM [jackdavis1364] Enorrste is here time for the good stuff

9:16 PM [chas32] Nance he didn't answer you about the CBI contact, now, did he? Just general talk, as we're not VIP. Think about it. I want to hear Enorrste.

9:17 PM [shj121] ENORRSTE so good to have you back,what about the CBI not having an RV?

9:17 PM [djmom] Enorrste -- Please address your class -- the students are ready!

9:17 PM [Enorrste] Mesha FMCC studdgage djmom Sunglass stnkng1 jackdavis1364 memrfixitok bcmaz shj121 and all of the rest of you; HELLO!

9:17 PM [outback7] enorrste.....hi

9:17 PM [djmom] Hi Enorrste!

9:17 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste Hi again, great post

9:17 PM [WOCC] Enorrste ---- hello

9:18 PM [Nance] Enorrste good evening, great post tonight

9:18 PM [lars19532] Hi Enorrste. Godd to have you here.

9:18 PM [mac82cab] Mr. Enorrste good evening.

9:18 PM [birdlady] Enorrste hello

9:18 PM [Enorrste] swampboy swampboy hey buddy! I'm locked out "over there" for some reason; can't get on chat

9:18 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste I have a question?

9:18 PM [faststart] Enorrste ....what about the 4 sources on rate?

9:18 PM [moneygirl] Enorrste please bring some sanity in here

9:18 PM [Klu33] Enorrste I read on DD site that you said it was done. is that true?

9:18 PM [Enorrste] memrfixitok memrfixitok yes?

9:18 PM [Mesha] Enorrste* *

9:19 PM [karen263] wb Enorrste

9:19 PM [rv1] *******Enorrste******* Hello GreaT Obi wan your grasshoppres await you

9:19 PM [Enorrste] Klu33 no; someone put that up there with me, Adam, and sonny; none of us had anything to do with it

9:19 PM [dpa820] Dr.Enorrste, do the thing that only you do so well

9:19 PM [chas32] Enorrste - so glad you could join us!

9:19 PM [Enorrste] it was taken down 30 minutes later

9:19 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste What do you think about it?

9:19 PM [Enorrste] OK, how about I give some comments?

9:19 PM [Klu33] Enorrste I read a chat today from last night??

9:20 PM [babysnake] Enorrste evening to ya

9:20 PM [Enorrste] As you all know I was personally invited here by Adam, so I won't say a word against him, period

9:20 PM [ohioinvestor] Let Enorrste have the floor

9:20 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste What about the e-mail?

9:20 PM [djmom] Hi RVat 3 -- It is getting good -- Enorrste is here!!!!!

9:21 PM [crank7] Hi Enorrste!

9:21 PM [Enorrste] However, unfortunately his 15% statement is based on an article that was specifically denied today by the CBI itself!

9:21 PM [dinarded] Enorrste Is that your way of saying you disagree with Adam?

9:21 PM [Nance] Enorrste yes, exactly!!

9:21 PM [virginialadybug] please stop typing so Enorrste can have the floor

9:21 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste do you believe it will be much more then 15% profit?

9:21 PM [Enorrste] so if the "1000 to 1 by June" thing isn't true, then the 15% gain isn't true either

9:21 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste* *

9:22 PM [Enorrste] so we may dispense with that idea right here and now

9:22 PM [djmom] Enorrste -- Yeah - I did not believe it!

9:22 PM [chas32] Enorrste true!

9:22 PM [Klu33] Enorrste when do you think it may happen

9:22 PM [bcmaz] Enorrste hypothesis found to be null

9:22 PM [steveCo] puffsplus make Enorrste a mod temporarily?

9:22 PM [Enorrste] swamp I'm a peon here; can't even IM

9:22 PM [Enorrste] bcmaz well said

9:22 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste* *

9:22 PM [Nance] Enorrste* * * *welcome to the club

9:22 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste* *

9:22 PM [Enorrste] basing anything on zero leaves you with zero

9:22 PM [bcmaz] Enorrste thx

9:23 PM [NoOneReally] Can I pay for Enorrstes VIP so he can PM ?* *

9:23 PM [karen263] Enorrste thats ok...we're all peons in here...its not VIP

9:23 PM [Enorrste] OK, let's look at the other side, then I'll answer as many questions as I can

9:23 PM [virginialadybug] please stop typing so Enorrste can have the floor

9:23 PM [Enorrste] the other side was stated as clearly and succinctly as I could do it by post about 2 hours ago

9:23 PM [Enorrste] and hopefully you've all read it by now

9:23 PM [djmom] Enorrste -- It was great post -- thanks

9:24 PM [Enorrste] it shows unquestionably that Iraq is following a specific course

9:24 PM [dinarded] Exactly!!!! Go read Enorrste's newest post...........

9:24 PM [Enorrste] and that the "terminus" of that course is right now

9:24 PM [Enorrste] right NOW

9:24 PM [Enorrste] I don't say that; Zubaidi says that

9:24 PM [Enorrste] and Shabibi says that

9:24 PM [Enorrste] and Maliki has hinted at it (he can't say it since he's running for office again)

9:25 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste* *

9:25 PM [Enorrste] so if you've read that post

9:25 PM [Enorrste] you are as up to date as any investor in the world (nearly)

9:27 PM [Enorrste] and may confidently project the RV to be announced within the next 5 days, MAX

9:27 PM [Enorrste] Did you notice how every single document built upon the one preceding it?

9:27 PM [jackdavis1364] Enorrste ah the old "nearly"

9:27 PM [djmom] Thanks, Enorrste

9:27 PM [Mesha] Enorrste Well Done and many thanks! Shokrun!

9:27 PM [sfree] Great post Enorrste

9:30 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste so you still say by the 8th?

9:30 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste do you still think by the 8th?

9:31 PM [djmom] Wow -- I believe it, Enorrste

9:31 PM [djmom] We are overloading Enorrste and chat!!!* *

9:31 PM [Thrilled] Enorrste Sucran

9:31 PM [pep007] Enorrste we want more than the average investor.

9:31 PM [lux] enorrste you may lose your bet* *

9:31 PM [hope4sas] Enorrste - Thank you again for enlightening us. It appears the end is near.

9:31 PM [Jeanbean] Enorrste Doesn't it need to be done before the elections or totally after? not between the 4th to 8th?

9:32 PM [Enorrste] I must be onto something; I was sent to heck and back!

9:33 PM [Enorrste] hello?

9:33 PM [outback7] Enorrste we all got booted

9:33 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste Hello

9:33 PM [gankans] Enorrste We are here.

9:33 PM [constance_ranaldson] Hello enorrste i got kicked

9:33 PM [Enorrste] Oh, good, I thought the "gods" were trying to shut me up!* *

9:33 PM [Nance] Enorrste* *

9:33 PM [djmom] Continue Enorrste! Please!

9:33 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste do you still think by the 8th?

9:33 PM [bwilson52] Enorrste CBI is on to you!

9:33 PM [Enorrste] OK, may I finish?

9:33 PM [beancounter8] enorrste you have something to share

9:34 PM [djmom] Please, do Enorrste --

9:34 PM [chuck] Enorrste please,do!

9:34 PM [moneygirl] Enorrste please continue

9:34 PM [Enorrste] I was trying to show you that the CBI has been extremely transparent for 5 years now

9:34 PM [NoOneReally] Enorrste you broke chat* *

9:34 PM [Enorrste] and is clearly telling us exactly what it is doing

9:35 PM [Enorrste] and more particularly, that Zubaidi said 3 years ago it would take 3 years to finish

9:35 PM [bAMA69] Enorrste hellp

9:35 PM [Enorrste] so we are at the 3 years point, and it is now finished

9:35 PM [DINARMONSTER] hello Enorrste just read your latest!!

9:35 PM [Enorrste] you need to eliminate the false articles from your mind when the CBI itself says, "BS"!

9:35 PM [moneygirl] Enorrste do you think stilll 2.65

9:36 PM [Enorrste] the RV is done, folks, dunnne

9:36 PM [djmom] Thank you Enorrste, I BELIEVE ---

9:36 PM [Enorrste] we will see the public announcement shortly

9:36 PM [Mojo] Enorrste I like the word done

9:36 PM [Klu33] Enorrste if it is done when will we see it??

9:36 PM [Enorrste] gankans , yes but that 1000 was for 2007, not now

9:36 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste* *

9:36 PM [Nance] Enorrste did you get any more phone calls/confirmations today?

9:36 PM [jimbobcookie] Enorrste no money in my pockets

9:36 PM [gankans] Enorrste correct!

9:36 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste so you still think around $2

9:36 PM [bAMA69] Enorrste when its announced its done

9:36 PM [Enorrste] "the coming period =- 2007

9:37 PM [nanonano] Hello Enorrste!

9:37 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste So done at what? 2.65

9:37 PM [Frank519] Enorrste do you think they'll wait till after Maliki is sworn in and things settle down a little?

9:37 PM [jtl] Enorrste , amazing nobody knows its done but you? can you tell me which exchange site or bank you use so I can see its done as well?

9:37 PM [Enorrste] I'm told that when Kuwait RVd on a Saturday it wasn't made public until the following Wednesday

9:37 PM [zoomzoom] Enorrste last night you mentioned 3.22

9:37 PM [Enorrste] hmmmmmm

9:37 PM [studdgage] Enorrste i know you are not sure of a rate but you still think a dollar or better

9:38 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste its wednesday now so maybe thursday?

9:38 PM [Jeanbean] Enorrste doesn't it need to happen prior to the 4th or after the 8th - because of elections?

9:39 PM [mikey] Enorrste I thought it Already RVED??

9:39 PM [please] Enorrste thanks for everything. Your chat yesterday said your pulling for befor the 8th. is that still the case?

9:39 PM [Enorrste] Frank519 no I don't think they will wait, and the reason is simple; the cat is out of the bag and they have to act quickly now or be oveerwhelmed by speculative investors

9:39 PM [Enorrste] and they know it

9:39 PM [Enorrste] jtl , you'll have to understand something

9:39 PM [Enorrste] I make a clear distinction between what I analyze

9:39 PM [Enorrste] and what I do here, which is based on rumors

9:39 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste There was a rumor that Ali said elections would be on the 10th?

9:39 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste There was rumor that Ali said elections would be on the 10th?

9:39 PM [babysnake] i miss the whole talk enorrste-had to reboot* *

9:39 PM [babysnake] had to reboot missed whole talk enorrste* *

9:40 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste there was a study done by UNC where they show that and RV/RI will happen immediately after an election if the RI/RV comes during an election year

9:40 PM [jimbobcookie] Enorrste how can they rv and have election at the sameee time ee

9:40 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste There was a rumor that Ali said elections would be on the 10th?

9:41 PM [THJ] Enorrste An article put out from the ministry of finance said that it would take two weeksweks to educate the population on the economic changes. Have you seen any evidence of that proscess being done in Iraq?

9:41 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste There was a rumor that Ali said elections would be on the 10th?

9:41 PM [babysnake] i misse all of enorrste chat -i had to reboot,

9:41 PM [Enorrste] this is a challenge tonight, huh?

9:42 PM [chas32] You have quite a following Enorrste! You're breaking the server.

9:42 PM [bAMA69] Enorrste when do you think it comes out

9:42 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste Enorrste There was a rumor that Ali said elections would be on the 10th?

9:42 PM [babysnake] Enorrste do you think by sunday the rv will happen

9:42 PM [Enorrste] so back to jtl: I am speculating that it will go down within 5 days; I am no guru but I can see the signs from 2005; that's it

9:42 PM [sdodson] Enorrste - Ler 'er rip E - - we're listenin'

9:43 PM [Enorrste] memrfixitok , why in the world would Ali know that and we wouldn't?

9:43 PM [memrfixitok] Enorrste Dunno

9:43 PM [Enorrste] babysnake , yes; we will know by the weekend and possibly before

9:43 PM [dwayne919] Enorrste 3.22?

9:43 PM [babysnake] Enorrste very good news

9:43 PM [Enorrste] it is now in the hands of the CBI, as Maliki has said; so he is insulated to some degree

9:44 PM [jimbobcookie] Enorrste how can they rv and have election at the same time

9:44 PM [Enorrste] and the RV is not a "law" in the traditional sense

9:44 PM [markisuncfan] Enorrste you still sticking with 3.22 ??

9:44 PM [Enorrste] so it could happen at anytime

9:44 PM [please] Enorrste its hard to call when this will happen and what the rate will be. what ever it comes out at or when i appreciate your efforts. thanks

9:44 PM [djmom] Enorrste -- What rate are you expecting?

9:44 PM [Enorrste] I'm still confident of a higher rate as well

9:44 PM [steveCo] Enorrste Is there something you "KNOW" i.e. Top Secret* *that you can't tell us... but are hinting at?

9:45 PM [Enorrste] based on the fact that the "denial" today had a very interesting line sandwiched within it:

9:45 PM [Nance] Enorrste I like your consistency

9:45 PM [faststart] Enorrste what about your 4 sources?

9:45 PM [djmom] Enorrste -- Thanks, that is great news.

9:45 PM [DINARMONSTER] you da man enorrste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:45 PM [Enorrste] that

9:56 PM [THJ] Enorrste They were talking about the redenominationof the currency and the confusion that it could cause without educating the people.

9:56 PM [Enorrste] jtl yes you may be right; I did not claim it as a fact; I asked the person who told me about it to verify; no call back yet

9:57 PM [neilg] Mr.enorrste,good evening.how do you like your new name,mr,clark kent,aka,sssuuuupppppeeeeerrrrrmmmmmaaaaaannnnnnnnnn....superman.and iluvdinar can be ms. Lois lane.

9:57 PM [Enorrste] fatcat , not yet; still looking though

9:57 PM [moneygirl] Enorrste if you believe it is done, i shall believe. i want to thank you for all the research, time, patience you have shared. I will miss your chats and the fun of gaining knowlege of something i once knew nothing about.

9:57 PM [Enorrste] THJ ok, Min of Fin, right?

9:58 PM [Enorrste] gankans gee, I couldn't have said that better!* *

9:58 PM [gankans] Enorrste* *

9:58 PM [Enorrste] neilg you are too funny!

9:59 PM [NoOneReally] Enorrste do you think it is possible that certain powers are getting a chance at an early RV before the little people?

9:59 PM [THJ] Enorrste That is what I remember. It was said by one of the government evecs. We had also been discussing the distribution of the ATMs in that period.

9:59 PM [neilg] Enorrste,i just wanted you to get a good laugh.

9:59 PM [gankans] mrref The facts don't lie my friend. Enorrste has a gift and you can have faith or not. He has no reason to lie, and as you can see, he doesn't like to make mistakes, so he chooses his words wisely.

10:00 PM [Enorrste] NoOneReally , no I don't think that is reasonable or possible

10:00 PM [Enorrste] jvcomet , no; probably the opposite

10:01 PM [mrref] Gankans you are so right Enorrste should have been a teacher he is brilliant

10:01 PM [Enorrste] gankans , are you snuggling up to me?* *

10:01 PM [NoOneReally] TY Enorrste, think I watch to many conspiracy movies* *

10:01 PM [Enorrste] Orleanian yes, that is possible

10:01 PM [jvcomet] EnorrsEnorrste thought so! Maybe thats why they are closed???

10:02 PM [gankans] Enorrste Smooches for Enorrste!* *

10:02 PM [Enorrste] Orleanian; let me look at that again

10:03 PM [Enorrste] Orleanian; no that is not possible; read the statement again; time is not the issue; rate is the issue

10:04 PM [Enorrste] read the context; that is your starting point; then do NOT read anything else that is not consistent with the starting point

10:04 PM [gankans] Enorrste Did you see the 5-6.5% rate of return CBI hs been getting off of the currency they are selling and lending to banks? Hhhhmmm?

10:05 PM [Enorrste] gankans didn't see it; explain please

10:05 PM [Enorrste] and what is your take on it?

10:05 PM [gankans] Enorrste Let me find it. Haang tight...

10:06 PM [Enorrste] g8gt she'd better! I never even got there yet!

10:06 PM [deenar] Enorrste<-----------------Stevie RV Wonder.

10:07 PM [djmom] Sonny1 -- Hi - Enorrste has been teaching class --

10:07 PM [Enorrste] shannybelle27 , the articles appeared without approval of the source (CBI); they may have been well intentioned; they were just wrong

10:08 PM [shannybelle27] Enorrste ty...i was curious about that

10:08 PM [moneygirl] Enorrste just a thought, if US hold so much dinars why are they worrying about how they will pay for it.

10:08 PM [WOCC] Enorrste ---just read ur post and u r the man

10:09 PM [gankans] Enorrste Sorry, this is government debt they are selling, but still are making a nice return eh?

10:09 PM [Enorrste] moneygirl apples and oranges; they cannot let on that this is part of the Dem strategy, yet

10:10 PM [Enorrste] WOCC ,thanks! Pretty hard to refute the very people making the plan, right?

10:11 PM [Nance] Enorrste absolutely, you did a great job laying that out, thank you for the time you put into that!!

10:11 PM [Enorrste] gankans I'm a little slow tonight; you are saying that Iraq is selling its debt? At interest? And that Iraq is making money selling its debt? I'm too slow

10:11 PM [Enorrste] please explain

10:12 PM [Enorrste] deenar , that is the stupidest thing I've heard this week!

10:12 PM [gankans] Enorrste yep, unless I'm missing something in the wording. http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=MofAuctions

10:12 PM [DaisyRN] Enorrste that wasn't very nice

10:13 PM [Enorrste] OK, gankans; I'll need a few minutes to digest this; BRB

10:13 PM [bumper64] Good Night everyone and our great fellow mods!!! I am going to read Enorrstes new post and then going to bed!! Play nice and see everyone tomorrow!!

10:13 PM [Enorrste] DaisyRN what? I gave my opinion; that's all; plus I think Med shoots from the hip

10:13 PM [edavis] Enorrste Iraq wouldn't have to cover all the dinars in circulation would they, since more than have is bought buy the US an China an would be counted differently..?

10:14 PM [gankans] Enorrste is reading something....he'll be back in a minute.

10:14 PM [dinarded] Enorrste Here's all I'm gonna say about about healthcare..... The Dem plan keeps Insurance companies from raising rates WHILE forcing them to cover pre-existing conditions. That means that if I get cancer (while uninsured) I can force the insurance company to sell me a hospitalization policy for $400 per month and the insurance company is forced BY THE GOV to pay my $20K per month in healthcare costs. This will FORCE the insurance companies out of business within a year! Once the insurance companies are bankrupted by government mandates, the government steps in and RULES HEALTHCARE

10:15 PM [Enorrste] edavis they have stated that they will "draw in the large notes" which will reduce the money supply. They've said they will destroy them. The CBI is responsible for the size of the money supply; they have the control and will do it.

10:15 PM [NoOneReally] I just tok Enorrste was being snarky towards M E D's comments no one else

10:15 PM [Enorrste] dinarded no argument there!

10:16 PM [lancer22] Enorrste the US govt ordered the dinars printed< with Iraqi approval in 2003

10:16 PM [barry Gentle] Enorrste, deener is thinking like a lot of us things don't seems right with all this talk all over the news an still nothing offical. Like what's wrong with this picture. I think the heads in Iraq know just what they are doing.

10:16 PM [Enorrste] DaisyRN , I absolutely agree with you; I make no claim to divinity; I have an opinion; I base it on what I do, analyze; if you like it, fine; if not, I'm OK with that too.

10:17 PM [lancer22] Enorrste the US govt ordered the dinars printed< with Iraqi approval in 2003

10:17 PM [gankans] Enorrste My question is this my friend....Did the CBI put a cap on how much dinar they were planning to sell, and if so why? I also want to know how much foreign currency they have and how much is U.S.

10:17 PM [Enorrste] NoOneReally , I know Sweet Prince; I apologize for injecting my personal feelings about him here; that was not appropriate.

10:17 PM [marc2] Enorrste Excellent recap of past statements and events by you in the forum...thank you

10:17 PM [DaisyRN] Enorrste I could care less bud....really but no reason to b rude to someone that thought enough of you to ask a ?

10:17 PM [Deacon B] Enorrste But you are right on your observation of Sweet Prince IMO

10:18 PM [Enorrste] Barry Gentle , yes, I would agree with your statement; there is a reason for the delay, and I suspect that now it has to do with the election

10:18 PM [gankans] Enorrste I can't seem to find the answers to these questions. As you know the CBI doesn't like giving away info like this.* *

10:18 PM [Enorrste] However, I believe that Maliki wanted this done earlier but lost control

10:18 PM [Enorrste] because he wanted also to get out from Ch 7

10:18 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste so you are thinking election first then RV?

10:18 PM [Enorrste] and time ran out for both

10:18 PM [Enorrste] and he lost both, before the election

10:19 PM [jsb] well, I say enorrste has every right to discuss sweet prince, after all, sweet prince tore him apart night after night,

10:19 PM [Enorrste] DaisyRN , I apologized; what else would you like?

10:19 PM [DaisyRN] Enorrste not a thing from you buddy

10:19 PM [Enorrste] gankans , I'll have to think on that link a bit

10:19 PM [DHT31] Enorrste, you don't owe anyone an explanation. You are extreemly important to the cause and your opinions are welcome the good and the bad!!!

10:19 PM [bAMA69] Enorrste now say your sorry lmao

10:20 PM [Enorrste] stnkng1 , maybe the announcement will be held until the 8th; I hope not!

10:20 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste so before or after election ?

10:20 PM [Joe P] gankans ... and enorrste...you guys rock. I've been preaching your tunes

10:20 PM [arco] Enorrste , do you know how the CBI can have an auction before they open, this has hapend the last two days, can you explain this for me please, thanks

10:20 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste ok ty

10:21 PM [Circlewood] and "he" said a lot worse of enorrste earlier on his site

10:21 PM [Enorrste] DaisyRN , wow, I have no idea how I have offended you personally, but if I have I also apologize to you. I thought that you were upset with what I said about Sweet Prince's statement. If I offended you also, please accept my sincere apology now.

10:22 PM [Enorrste] the screen just cleared and I lost a bunch; if you retype I will answer, if you wish

10:22 PM [arco] Enorrste , do you know how the CBI can have an auction before they open, this has hapend the last two days, can you explain this for me please, thanks

I know that everyone is just like me and likes to read E's chats, But one thing is always painfully obvious ...Enorrste has hardly said anything. 90% of the above chat was peeps throwing questions at him and some of you were answering your own questions. I would think that it would be more productive for everyone if we gave him some questions ahead of time so he could have some kind of structure or else if we all would just stop typing.... Read the chat again and count how many times he is actually able to answer a question. Count how many times each person asks the same question. There must be a better way..and don't say MOD..surely we are adult enough to know how to take turns and be quiet. Just my thoughts.

10:23 PM [Enorrste] gankans , it blanked before I could catch it; retype, please

10:23 PM [Enorrste] dinarded , you are funny!

10:24 PM [gankans] Enorrste I think the CBI had a fixed amount of currency they were willing to sell on the open market. And....

10:24 PM [steveCo] Enorrste I think Daisy was upset in that you said someething about "stupidest thing I've heard all week."

10:24 PM [hope4sas] Enorrste - So do you think the RV will happen before or after the election. I lost a bunch so if you answered this already, I apologize, I did not see your answer.

10:24 PM [bubbie] enorrste you think rv 4th-6th

10:24 PM [Joe P] Enorrste .... check out this theory...it might take sec to write

10:24 PM [MoneyFreak] Hello Room and hello Enorrste

10:25 PM [dinarded] drmurhpy you think THAT sounds like something from a dem? >>>>>>>Enorrste Here's all I'm gonna say about about healthcare..... The Dem plan keeps Insurance companies from raising rates WHILE forcing them to cover pre-existing conditions. That means that if I get cancer (while uninsured) I can force the insurance company to sell me a hospitalization policy for $400 per month and the insurance company is forced BY THE GOV to pay my $20K per month in healthcare costs. This will FORCE the insurance companies out of business within a year! Once the insurance companies are bankrupted by government mandates, the government steps in and RULES HEALTHCARE

10:25 PM [Enorrste] arco I am not up to speed on the auctions; I realize how they function to maintain the rate, but I'm not sure that day to day they have anything to do with a big change in the rate.

10:25 PM [NoOneReally] Enorrste* *A Democrat* *Oh say it isn't so* *

10:25 PM [MoneyFreak] Enorrste I really like the way you talk

10:26 PM [gankans] Enorrste The auctions are just the dollars that are sold daily within the country from my understanding.

10:26 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste the cbi controls the rate by bidding themselves so they can control the rate

10:26 PM [Enorrste] I agree with dinarded! What?

10:27 PM [Enorrste] He was funny in his response to the guy who "works in the insurance business"; that's all!

10:27 PM [dinarded] Enorrste* *

10:27 PM [Enorrste] hope4sas , it could happen anytime, IMO

10:27 PM [virginialadybug] Enorrste thanks for the research and educating the rest of us - some people don't know when to let something go

10:27 PM [hope4sas] Enorrste - Thank you

10:28 PM [MoneyFreak] Enorrste I just read the latest post and I thought it was great

10:28 PM [MoneyFreak] Enorrste thanks for all your info and input

10:28 PM [Dazzleu] Enorrste i do hope that it rv's tonight, early morning..... aren't most rv's done on THURSDAY?

10:28 PM [gankans] Enorrste The odds in Vegas are 1,000 to 1 that the dinar will revalue!

10:28 PM [fatcat] Enorrste is it safe to cash in half, and hold the rest for 15% tax long term? What are you gonna do?

10:29 PM [Enorrste] Joe P , Shabibi has been proud of his ability to stabilized the currency; he is proud of the fact that he has tripled reserves in the last 3 years, in spite of attempts by the GOI to take the money for the budget.

10:29 PM [Joe P] Enorrste ...right

10:29 PM [Enorrste] Now he is proud to state that he has enough reserves to afford the RV

10:29 PM [gankans] Enorrste That's the key!

10:30 PM [Joe P] Enorrste ... exactly...if he comes out too low it will cost them trillions for the new BIGGER investors

10:30 PM [Enorrste] Dazzleu beats me; Thursday works for me though; I'll clear my calendar!

10:30 PM [Dazzleu] Enorrste me too!

10:30 PM [Enorrste] fatcat , talk to hayseed on this

10:31 PM [fatcat] Enorrste ok I will

10:32 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste here is an economic survey tat shows how the cbi controls the rate and how the auctions work http://www.mees.com/postedarticles/o ... 8n18-5OD01.htm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soo then shouldn't those people with warka accounts have seen the. Change in thier account balance ??

you would think but im sure theirs a 'good' reason why they havent. its done when im at the bank... after i have a fattt deposit slip and im drinking a margherita. until then its just a pipe dream. end of story. because when next week comes and no rv,it will still 'be done'. its been done for a long time> I enjoy E and everyone else dont get me wrong, he usually has good stuff, but geez you people worship this man. I SWEAR EVERYONE GETS A CHUBBY WHEN E COMES IN HERE! i really find it interesting on every single article n everyone goes crazy and everyone tries to interpret it even by changing words and finding 'codes'. :) keep it up its good stuff!!

10:35 PM [dinarded] shogun06 sledar nothing really NEW other than Enorrste's post...very well put together

10:35 PM [marc2] Enorrste do you think as I do that the statement made about CBIs Reserves being 43billion is miss info and they are much larger?

10:37 PM [dinarded] lancer22 I don't always agree with Enorrste and while I may or may not agree with the premise of his most recent post, I appreciate the effort and his ability to lay it out

10:37 PM [Enorrste] I got toasted again; sorry about that

10:38 PM [djgabrielie] Enorrste please tell me a bedtime story..lol via a post...thanks and thanks for all you do.

10:38 PM [Enorrste] lancer; please IM me again or we can discuss your concern in the chat

10:39 PM [lancer22] Enorrste will talk in private

10:39 PM [marc2] Enorrste do you think the satement made about CBIs reserves being 43 billion is miss information...I think they are much larger?

10:39 PM [Enorrste] LANCER, do you mind if I address your concern in chat?

10:39 PM [Enorrste] sure what? You mind, or you don't mind

10:40 PM [lancer22] Enorrste thats fine steve

10:40 PM [Enorrste] OK, thanks

10:41 PM [Enorrste] lancer IM'd me and questioned the ethics of my putting words in the documents that I have posted

10:41 PM [MoneyFreak] good night room and good night Enorrste thanks again for your input and good night everyone

10:41 PM [Enorrste] I use the [ ] symbols to show where I have injected clarity

10:41 PM [Enorrste] nite money

10:41 PM [Enorrste] however, what some people seem to forget is this:

10:42 PM [Enorrste] these documents are all "translated"

10:42 PM [Enorrste] meaning that "someone" or some machine has decided what words to use

10:42 PM [Enorrste] out of 1000s of words that might be used

10:42 PM KingOreO dances for Enorrste

10:42 PM [Enorrste] and since only a very few know Arabic

10:42 PM [Enorrste] we are left with "interpretation'

10:43 PM [Enorrste] now, as a theologian, I have dealt with this for over 40 years

10:43 PM [zoomzoom] Enorrste the translator cannot catch the nuances of the language

10:43 PM [Enorrste] there are at least 50 different versions of the bible in English alone

10:43 PM [Enorrste] with words changed right and left

10:43 PM [bwilson52] Enorrste its called hermeneutics

10:43 PM [Enorrste] I happen to know some Greek, so I have a "leg up" on that end

10:43 PM [sailorDave] Enorrste unc over duke* * *

10:43 PM [chas32] gn everyone. Thanks again Enorrste. too tired to stay up! dang it. Enorrste, the time you take for us is unforgettable.

10:44 PM [Enorrste] but here, the words are just someone's translation "attempt".

10:44 PM [lancer22] Enorrste correct

10:44 PM [dinarded] Enorrste but that depends on which end his holding the leg up.....at least when I look at my dog* *

10:44 PM [Enorrste] so I have no problem trying my best to inject "meaning" into a jumble of "words"

10:44 PM [silverdinar] so Enorrste , you still feel this weekend is the time it will show up

10:44 PM [Enorrste] and welcome ANYONE who wants to give it another shot

10:44 PM [NoOneReally] Enorrste I think most reasonable people would know you are doing your best

10:45 PM [Enorrste] so we can discuss it. Up until now I have not seen anyone offer another interpretation

10:45 PM [lancer22] Enorrste i understand but your wording seems to add proof

10:45 PM [Enorrste] but I would welcome it

10:45 PM [Enorrste] Here is the final point I'd like to make: I have a right to do what I do; so does everyone else...........

10:46 PM [Dazzleu] enorrste: it is true that you can not have a correct translation unless you speak and write the language fluently!! How you interpreted the translation actually makes more sense then how it stood b/4 all of us were left with "what". Thanks!

10:46 PM [Joe P] Enorrste ... who's give you a hard time?

10:46 PM [Dazzleu] Enorrste I AGREE

10:46 PM [Enorrste] lancer22 that is fair enough; but without some interjection you will be at a loss to know what is meant, or at least confused

10:46 PM [Enorrste] and furthermore, what harm do I do?

10:46 PM [Enorrste] None

10:46 PM [gankans] Enorrste "

10:57 PM [TheDinarWolf] enorrste, how did you rebut that post by FP...on his take and interpretation of your post

10:57 PM [moneygirl] Enorrste you are a true gentleman

10:57 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste accusations can also be due to not understanding or misinterpretation

10:57 PM [Enorrste] deenar , yeah, like I can prove $3 +; of course I can't; but I can point to a document from 2007 in which $3.22 was recommended!

10:58 PM [jbob77] Enorrste i do want to thank you for all your hard work and study....right or wrong it makes sense good sense

10:58 PM [Enorrste] he can't do that..............

10:58 PM [steveCo] Enorrste I'm finding that peeps are so emotionally attached to this, that anyone's opinion that results in a delayed hope... they FREAK. It's quite amazing to watch how many people get their undies tied up in a wad over your words.

10:58 PM [Enorrste] TheDinarWolf read my response in the thread

10:58 PM [Enorrste] moneygirl , thx, cutie!

10:59 PM [jbob77] Enorrste do you think the VND will be next????

10:59 PM [moneygirl] well guys/girls hubby thinks its time to put this thing to sleep GN all thanks enorrste for another interesting night. I don't even watch tv any more.

10:59 PM [marc2] Enorrste Everyone would love to see 3.22 but a lot of dinars have been circulated since 2007

10:59 PM [Enorrste] wrebiejo , not really; accusations are just that: you are accusing someone of being wrong

10:59 PM [TheDinarWolf] I am with your take Enorrste, but while reading his view...it made some strong interpretations also........which I hate.

11:00 PM [Enorrste] but that is just it: I may or may not be right or wrong; it is an analysis based on logic; time will tell.

11:00 PM [deenar] Enorrste I was just trying to instigate a dinar smackdown. I understand that you are above that. You cant blame me for trying!

11:00 PM [NoOneReally] swampboy everytime I see you posy Enorrstes name I think of Eeyore

11:00 PM [djmom] swamp -- Ditto -- M does not hold a light to Enorrste

11:00 PM [turfprograss] Enorrste thank you always for your time . what do you do for work what state r u in

11:01 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste it has been my experience that accusations can and do come from people that don't understand or misinterprut. once you argue your point most times they come around and finalyy see what your talking about

11:03 PM [Enorrste] on phone

11:03 PM [hope4sas] Enorrste - I've read many posts and many rates from .01 - 3.86. To me some seem logical and some seem illogical. I think that .86 may invite many investors and I thought that Iraq didn't want hedge fund investors etc. Wouldn't it make sense to RV higher or is not not a logical conclusion. It just seems so hard to imagine a rate of $1-$2.

11:10 PM [wrebiejo] gankans where did Enorrste go?

11:19 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste are you still here?

11:20 PM [Enorrste] yes

11:21 PM [hope4sas] Enorrste - I've read many posts and many rates from .01 - 3.86. To me some seem logical and some seem illogical. I think that .86 may invite many investors and I thought that Iraq didn't want hedge fund investors etc. Wouldn't it make sense to RV higher or is not not a logical conclusion. It just seems so hard to imagine a rate of $1-$2.

11:21 PM [tootygal] Enorrste ..Did you get any more good news while on the phone.....hope soo.

11:22 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste these other peeps were going nuts while you were gone, thanks for coming back

11:23 PM [Enorrste] in a minute

11:23 PM [charlie911] Enorrste are you still on the phone??????????????????????????

11:24 PM [Enorrste] I'm back

11:24 PM [gankans] Enorrste zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11:24 PM [jvcomet] Enorrste o.k. news or sleep?

11:25 PM [Enorrste] things are gellin!

11:25 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste please save me from these mad men and cotinue

11:25 PM [tootygal] Enorrste ..Like how....give us good news.....

11:25 PM [Enorrste] can't be specific

11:26 PM [Enorrste] but it will go down as I said, by the end of this week

11:26 PM [rv1] Enorrste gellin or swellin?

11:26 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste my thoughts exactly

11:26 PM [tootygal] Enorrste ...HOORAY....HOORAY.........

11:26 PM [aszone] Enorrste if not how much longer

11:26 PM [Enorrste] y'all can shoot me next week if I'm wrong, OK?

11:26 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste no need cuz your right

11:27 PM [Enorrste] ccccccaaaaaaouuuugh!

11:27 PM [charlie911] Enorrste we won`t aim for the heart!!!

11:27 PM [mac82cab] Enorrste excuse you.

11:27 PM [gankans] Enorrste You feel good about this don't you? You words are priceless.

11:27 PM [tootygal] Enorrste ..WE CAN't shoot you.. we need you...:)

11:27 PM [Enorrste] I feel REAL good now

11:27 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste hanky?

11:28 PM [tootygal] Enorrste ..Spill the Beans....

11:28 PM [Enorrste] When this is all over, and we are sitting around the tables; I'll tell you then what I know now

11:28 PM [gankans] Enorrste Smile and wave boys....smile and wave.....

11:28 PM [constance_ranaldson] Enorrste are we taalking about martini's

11:28 PM [jlldrs] Enorrste, what do you feel is the best way to check if the RV went down? Forex, DT, DV, etc.

11:28 PM [Enorrste] serious martinis

11:28 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste

11:28 PM [Dazzleu] Enorrste you know it is happening tonight or early in the MORNING.....

11:28 PM [charlie911] Enorrste where is the table???????????????????

11:28 PM [constance_ranaldson] Enorrste i like that talk

11:28 PM [mac82cab] Enorrste shakin not stirred.

11:28 PM [Enorrste] give me one day; then I'll know what I can and cannot say

11:28 PM [dinardirt] Enorrste--thank you!! that info made me smile then laugh!! felt good!!

11:28 PM [sailorDave] Enorrste You oufgt to take something for that "ccccccaaaaaaouuuugh!" How bout an RV and call me back this weekend

11:29 PM [dollarstx] Enorrste did Shabs call u?

11:29 PM [Enorrste] mac82cab rocks; totally rocks

11:29 PM [charlie911] Enorrste arrowhead??????????

11:29 PM [mac82cab] Enorrste ok more ambien for me.

11:29 PM [gankans] Enorrste Ha!

11:29 PM [marc2] Enorrste Im getting my gun........lol

11:29 PM [marc2] Enorrste just jokin

11:29 PM [golfguy] Enorrste <------------- plays bag pipes and sings at weddings for a nominal fee

11:30 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste can you just im me and tell me I wont share with these other peeps

11:30 PM [chef462] Enorrste Gin or Vodka? I'm buyin' amigo.

11:30 PM [dollarstx] Enorrste thanks for your hard work.

11:31 PM [gankans] Enorrste Don't tell me shiot! I wanna live to spend my Dinars!

11:32 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste I don't share gankans wishes, you can tell me

11:32 PM [Enorrste] sorry, got bumped again!

11:32 PM [blangridge] Enorrste we need to keep you around next week ........we will talking about how to invest our new wealth

11:33 PM [Enorrste] karma yes

11:33 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste I was just about to call yo a tease

11:33 PM [Enorrste] jwb yes

11:33 PM [Enorrste] by the end of the week I think I can assure you that we will all be happy campers

11:34 PM [Enorrste] and I'm just an analyst!

11:34 PM [studdgage] Enorrste easy enorrste last week didnt work out so well

11:34 PM [burnett] Enorrste

11:34 PM [karma] you are awsome and thensome Enorrste

11:34 PM [charlie911] Enorrste i want to be a rich camper

11:34 PM [Dazzleu] enorrste.... but a very good analysis!

11:34 PM [krull] Enorrste i was reading your latest chat it was so long that i said he must still be on

11:34 PM [constance_ranaldson] Enorrste r u going to talk anymore about what to do after the rv....SURVIVAL

11:34 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste can you wisper in my ear?

11:35 PM [jlldrs] Enorrste, when do you think the banks will know that the IQD is a tradeable currency. Alot of them where I live say that they do not deal with them!

11:35 PM [Enorrste] mike5961 , the phone call I had just now was from some "guys" that like what I have written

11:35 PM [tootygal] Enorrste ..are you saying by Friday???? or Saturday??

11:35 PM [Enorrste] constance_ranaldson , yes, sunglass has set up another site for us to go to for that kind of discussion

11:36 PM [constance_ranaldson] Enorrste please...what is the site?

11:36 PM [dollarstx] Enorrste rate?

11:36 PM [Enorrste] jlldrs a few days ago on this site someone posted a statement from Forex that said, "not yet, but very soon" FOREX!

11:37 PM [hope4sas] Enorrste - When the RV happens do you think it is safe to hold some back for an increase in the Dinar value in months to come prior to the end of the year?

11:37 PM [Enorrste] rate/date/rate/date; in a week you will know both

11:37 PM [Dazzleu] Enorrste or less

11:38 PM [dollarstx] Enorrste ty

11:38 PM [Enorrste] OK, I'll give you a hint

11:38 PM [gankans] Enorrste RAD= Rate and Date people

11:38 PM [Enorrste] the caller said this:

11:38 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste your killin me

11:38 PM [marc2] Enorrste

11:38 PM [Enorrste] he was quite impressed with my "retranslation" of Shabibi's statement from yesterday

11:38 PM [charlie911] Enorrste can`t help youself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:39 PM [Enorrste] and was calling for another person who is WAY up there

11:39 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste and

11:39 PM [Dazzleu] Enorrste hmmmmmmmmmm this is sounding good

11:39 PM [constance_ranaldson] Sunglass would u please give me the name of the site Enorrste just spoke about

11:39 PM [Enorrste] who wants to know how I know so much............

11:39 PM [Enorrste] more tomorrow, if I get the go ahead

11:39 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste me

11:40 PM [waxmom] enorrste.....i knew you could not resist!

11:40 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste what? that's teasing

11:40 PM [charlie911] Enorrste did you tell him that`s just how you roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:40 PM [Enorrste] do NOT post this!

11:40 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste promise

11:40 PM [blangridge] Enorrste is it after midnite yet

11:40 PM [toweyk] Enorrste YOU cant stop there........

11:40 PM [NoOneReally] Enorrste Better make sure everyone see's that

11:40 PM [Enorrste] I knew I was right about the "current" being "new" rate

11:40 PM [Enorrste] and I am, apparently

11:40 PM [jlldrs] Enorrste, when do you think the banks will be in the loop on this. Wells Fargo exchange department pretty much blows me off when I mention the IQD.

11:40 PM [arco] Enorrste , no disrespect, are you sure they were not pulling your chain, how did you confirm who they were ??

11:41 PM [Dazzleu] Enorrste i had the faith that it was right.............!!

11:41 PM [Enorrste] jlldrs it will be soon

11:41 PM [Enorrste] arco that is why I need 24 hours

11:41 PM [tootygal] Enorrste ..when you say by the end of this week...are you saying Saturday???

11:41 PM [gankans] Enorrste You love patting yourself on the back. Does it ever get boring being right so much?

11:41 PM [CowboysFan] Enorrste 3.22 still?

11:41 PM [studdgage] Enorrste if this happens soon you need to come to corpus and take a long vacation with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:42 PM [dollarstx] Enorrste i hope you win the bet!!!!

11:42 PM [gankans] Enorrste I know it would be for me.

11:42 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste, the clock is ticking

11:42 PM [Enorrste] tootygal , no,I'm saying by the end of this week; just what I was...............

11:42 PM [kmack] Enorrste the other night you said you were 95% sure it has happened. After your call tonight would you say your 100% positive in your assesments?

11:42 PM [Enorrste] gankans I will be the happiest dude in the world if my simple logic proves to be correct!

11:42 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste hey bud what u up to tonight?

11:43 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste but you were sayin ?

11:43 PM [Enorrste] kmack , I think in some sense it has happened. The decision has definitely been made

11:43 PM [gankans] Enorrste You will be hired by the CBI if so!

11:43 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste there an interesting article on DD tonight which in essence says Iraq is not ready to rv yet

11:43 PM [Enorrste] kaperoni our bet is coming down to a "horse race'

11:43 PM [Enorrste] but I'll still win

11:44 PM [Enorrste] of course, you will too!

11:44 PM [gankans] Enorrste That's got to be a good bet.

11:44 PM [blangridge] Enorrste dinars on Enorrste

11:44 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste ur horse is stumbling

11:44 PM [Enorrste] kaperoni ok, I'll look at it

11:45 PM [Enorrste] but I'll tell you up front: you are mistaken, and so is the article

11:45 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste Cline55 post

11:45 PM [Enorrste] this thing is going DOWN

11:45 PM [CowboysFan] Enorrste

11:45 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste sweet I always knew it

11:45 PM [mac82cab] Enorrste is the VND next for analysis?

11:46 PM [wrebiejo] waitingondinar as soon as Enorrste is done I will

11:46 PM [Enorrste] mstang read my post; this is a mishmash of good and bad intel for the reporter

11:46 PM [Enorrste] the good is the first line

11:46 PM [Enorrste] second line is OK

11:46 PM [Enorrste] third line comes from Shabibi article but picks up an error

11:46 PM [Enorrste] read my post

11:47 PM [Enorrste] wrebiejo go, I'm done

11:47 PM [kaperoni] charlie911 u can talk to enorrste...i dont know if he can afford to pay me

11:47 PM [countryboy] Enorrste....how can it possibly rv before elections? Won't elections cause enough confusion without adding rv?

11:48 PM [wrebiejo] Enorrste NO i'm greedy I want more info

11:48 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste how do u get ur mail? by mule?

11:48 PM [Enorrste] Linduh2 my sis used to have one; she told me never to OWN; just rent

11:48 PM [Enorrste] this way you don't pay storage or maintenance or DMV fees

11:48 PM [Enorrste] how often would you use it?

11:49 PM [Enorrste] countryboy I have not said it will happen before; I've said before, during, or just after

11:49 PM [Enorrste] marc2 that article was denied directly by the CBI today; not going to happen

11:49 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste u not at a 1 to 1 rate?

11:49 PM [Enorrste] kaperoni , I get 100 a day; did I miss something/

11:50 PM [Enorrste] ?

11:50 PM [rv1] Enorrste ived owned it all airplanes, motor home yatchts... lease/rent dont ownem

11:50 PM [Enorrste] Tess we'll know by the end of the week, IMO, and based on what I heard tonight

11:50 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste, hmmm i missed that one

11:51 PM [Enorrste] kaperoni , nope, higher

11:51 PM [gankans] Enorrste When this RV's, I'm thinking the other currencies will go up tremendously.

11:51 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste really? hmm...

11:51 PM [TheDinarWolf] who do you hear things from Enorrste?

11:51 PM [Enorrste] swampboy yes they can; and even DURING the election

11:52 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste IMO the only way they ever rv higher out of the shoot is to get some of this stuff done with there debt and kuwait first.

11:52 PM [Enorrste] gankans what is your reasoning for that thinking?

11:52 PM [Enorrste] TheDinarWolf I can't say yet; tell you later

11:52 PM [jacqueline gardiner] Enorrste do you think it still rvd on Saturday and possibly or were still waiting to hear about it or it will rv by the end of this week

11:52 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste which could be what they still waiting on and therefore will delay such a rv

11:53 PM [gankans] Enorrste I would have to think that the debts of the world or most countries would be paid off and that would contribute to it

11:53 PM [Enorrste] kaperoni yes, and it is being done as we speak; Kuwait just got an ambassador from Iraq!

11:53 PM [Enorrste] jacqueline gardiner yes

11:54 PM [Enorrste] and yes

11:54 PM [jacqueline gardiner] Enorrste sweet

11:56 PM [Enorrste] kaperoni , maybe, but most of those decisions have already been worked out with O and the UN

11:56 PM [Enorrste] gankans good thinking; I'll have to mull that one over

11:56 PM [toweyk] Enorrste are you coming back in here tonight after you talk to these folks, I hope so!!

11:56 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste u very optimistic....so what! They will not get there stuff negoitated for months if not another year. Kuwait does not want to let them off the hook period

11:56 PM [rv1] Enorrste is hearing voiceslol

11:56 PM [Enorrste] marc2 , I already told you; the CBI denied that article today!

11:56 PM [Enorrste] toweyk tomorrow after 6 p.m.

11:57 PM [Enorrste] kaperoni , Obama has done an end run around Kuwait with the UN

11:57 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste i was saying that the deals with kuwait will take months if not another year

11:57 PM [Enorrste] Linduh2 yes

11:57 PM [marc2] Enorrste someone has to play the other side

11:57 PM [Enorrste] rv1 yes, I am!

11:57 PM [chris0985] Enorrste what is happeening after 5pm

11:58 PM [marc2] Enorrste I just dont do it well

11:58 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste u better read that article on dd

11:58 PM [Enorrste] kaperoni they will be settled by mid-summer; read the articles

11:59 PM [Linduh2] enorrste does your intel think it would be over 2.00...no need for specifics for obvious reasons

11:59 PM [Enorrste] kaperoni I will, and it won't

11:59 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste u order some small denoms yet?

11:59 PM [Enorrste] Linduh2 yes

11:59 PM [rv1] Enorrste how many word amin can ou read and comprhend?

11:59 PM [Enorrste] kaperoni no, no need

11:59 PM [Enorrste] rv1 4, maybe 5

11:59 PM [kaperoni] Enorrste

12:00 AM [rv1] Enorrste yeah, rt

12:00 AM [kmack] Enorrste if this doesn't go down in a week are you taking a break from the chats and posts

12:00 AM [Enorrste] kmack , yes you will find what is left of my body in a gully at the bottom of the hill; lions and coyotes will have eaten it!

12:01 AM [kmack] Enorrste

12:01 AM [armondtoth] Enorrste well then we won't find much

12:01 AM [Enorrste] swampboy , we need confirmation of the RV on the ground; can you get it?

12:01 AM [kaperoni] Enorrste liked your new work

12:01 AM [jacqueline gardiner] night guys thanks enorrste and room sleep well eberyone remember food toilet sleep the basics oh and dinarvetschat room

12:02 AM [Enorrste] dinar13 nite!

12:02 AM [Enorrste] swampboy let me know if you do; investor also?

12:03 AM [wrebiejo] Enorrste thank you and can't wait to hear the rest or the story. I won't get naything tomorrow you know?

12:03 AM [Enorrste] OK folks; put on your seat belts; this ride may be bumpy the next few days; but the end will be a big "WHHOOPEE!"

12:04 AM [wrebiejo] Enorrste

12:04 AM [crank7] u think by the 8th Enorrste?

12:04 AM [sunglass] Enorrste you think we'll get more news that says RV can't happen, blah blah blah, should we expect it??

12:04 AM [Enorrste] Sunglass ,no; the BS is over now

12:04 AM [rv1] Enorrste tell sunglas about survival chat room

12:05 AM [hope4sas] Enorrste - Once again your words are refreshing and honest. I applaud your efforts on behalf of all of us that appreciate all your dedication and work on making this easily understandable to us. I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

12:05 AM [sheliaansley] Enorrste...just curious, but what type of business are you in, and how long have you been invested with Dinar/curriency?

12:05 AM [kaperoni] Enorrste can i tell ya story

12:05 AM [Enorrste] sunglass; how about letting folks know about the other site?

12:05 AM [vader] Enorrste come on - give me the stupid version

12:06 AM [Enorrste] we'll all be there in a week anyway

12:06 AM [Enorrste] sheliaansley I'm an appraiser of real estate; and I've had dinars over 2 years; or nearly that

12:07 AM [sheliaansley] TY Enorrste

12:07 AM [Enorrste] Sunglass thanks

12:07 AM [kaperoni] Enorrste, last night at 2am i was here...had intel of low ball rates...then today the article comes out

12:07 AM [NoOneReally] Enorrste are you in N. Cal?

12:07 AM [Enorrste] NoOneReally sou cal

12:08 AM [Enorrste] look, sunglass; you're starting an avalanche!

12:08 AM [Enorrste] nite all

12:08 AM [studdgage] Enorrste latta

12:08 AM [sworthem] gn Enorrste

12:08 AM [charlie911] Enorrste thx

12:08 AM [wrebiejo] Enorrste nite and thanks again

12:08 AM [blangridge] Enorrste tks again

12:08 AM [Keith Gilbreath] Enorrste Thanks we needed some good news.we were getting dicourage.Its good to hear something positive....Good Night

12:08 AM [hope4sas] Enorrste - Thanks again

12:08 AM [tootygal] Enorrste ..gn.. and thanks for all your info on this dinar...

12:08 AM [toweyk] Enorrste Thanks E

12:09 AM [rv1] Enorrste nite

12:15 AM [kaperoni] vader me love enorrste...just think he off a bit

strange thread; how come I don't have a chubby? Did I miss something? I guess so. Who posts these things, these ramblings, looking for what, nuggets?

How about this: If I have something to day it will be posted. There. That's clear. Short. To the point.

Probably no one will read this though.............

Steve