Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1 Feb 2012

oleman

Hi All, I have followed your site for quite some time and am very impressed with the group you have here! I have found that I rarely visit other sites now as they do not compare to Dinar Vets. Today has been most exciting - thank you all for your contributions! I have always remained a visitor lurking in the background as I did not feel I could contribute since I am certainly a student rather than a teacher when it comes to dinar. But I have a question and was hoping someone here could break it down for me. Today has been so busy and so exciting that I went to my normal site (DinarBanker) to purchase additional dinar tonight and they are no longer accepting e-checks as payment. I opened a chat (never thought to copy paste it - sorry) and "Roberta" informed me that they it was a necessity to immediately cease accepting e-checks as payment. Could this be related to all that's going on? It may be nothing, but it was one more change and so as it has most of the day, my heart began to race again! Any insight/opinions would be much appreciated! Thanks!

GO DINAR! GO RV!

I find that interesting, so they stop excepting e-checks as payment. E-checks only take 2 days to clear your account, it may be nothing but it is quite interesting..........immediately cease accepting e-checks as payment...wow I wish you would have copied it for us, not that I don't believe you but I think it is very important and it would have been a nice confirmation to your post..

CBI Auction stop selling USD

I've always believed that as soon as we know that the brokers were about to run out or stop selling we were home free.

Edited by Stryker365

Thank you Abarvets. I learn something everyday with you guys.

Is CBI monitoring who is buying in an effort to cut down on laundering, smuggling, etc.? if that is the case, three banks making a purchase today is rather telling.

Thanks oleman for the original post. You obviously made our morning.

There is an auction tomorrow and then CBI will be closed until Tuesday. Get prepared for a very long weekend.

Go Dodgers!

Glad to be of service. I am always working during this time since it is 9.5 hours ahead of the US, here in the arm pit of the world. Ofcourse you know I will be watching CBI like a hawk today. I hope to be able to bring the auction results in a timley manner again.

I find that interesting, so they stop excepting e-checks as payment. E-checks only take 2 days to clear your account, it may be nothing but it is quite interesting..........immediately cease accepting e-checks as payment...wow I wish you would have copied it for us, not that I don't believe you but I think it is very important and it would have been a nice confirmation to your post..

I've always believed that as soon as we know that the brokers were about to run out or stop selling we were home free.

I attempted to get the conversation repeated with "Rhett" at Dinar Banker but this is how it went . . .

Rhett: Welcome to Sterling Curreny Group. My name is Rhett. How may I assist you today?

Hope: I have placed several orders in the past and paid by e-check. Why is this no longer an option?

Rhett: Let me verify that first.

Rhett: Do you have a particular order # you tried to place recently?

The conversation got detailed about my specific order from there so I didnt want to include it, but she was unaware that they had stopped accepting e-checks. Not much help. Sorry.

There is nothing on db's site about not accepting echeck any longer, but does have extensive instructions on how to use it. Too late to call tonight - midnight there.

Edited by Carrello