Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1 Feb 2012

oleman

I do not know what this means if anything BUT.................Seeing how it is cold and rainy here with nothing green to look at, I will be going on leave in 22 days, I have nothing else to hope for and I am in a good mood anyway, I think I will try a small practice Dance of Joy. Nobody watch laugh.gif Maybe......Just MAYBE.....well as long as there is some shred of hope......Did I mention I am going on leave in 22 days? Just think, if an RV was imminent, a few of us could have covered that auction. Some of us the taxes due could have covered that auction. Am I getting silly now? Anyway. I will not be in one of the stan countries in 22 days, with a real bed, real food served on a real plate with real cutlery to eat it with and some adult beverages. Let me say this before I go on my previously mentioned first leave in 11 months, I really appreciate all you guys and gals on these forums. It helps keep my sanity. Please...be excellent to each other. cool.gif

I second that! an rv would get some of us guys out of here and home!!!!! COME ON RV!!!

Lord Dinar, good catch! I am not sure what "through the window" means. I know what it sounds like: they are selling at the bank, but the banks still need to acquire currency through the auction. Are the banks depleting their inventory to zero? Is CBI making them deplete their inventory to zero?

Thanks Lord. You're onto something.

Thru the drive thru window at the banks......

I don't know how this may fit into the equation The 4th is prophet day which is their Saturday their weekend, and prophet day is a bank Holiday, they may not have an auction Sunday. That would definitely give them a few days to get things done. Probably a long stretch, but it seems the banks would have to be closed for a few days to complete the process. Just a thought!

February 4th is a Banking Holiday.

Prophet's Birthday February 4*

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=TheCbi

yes when i read your post that the 4th was a holiday.........i looked and saw that it was saturday....................and wondered if they are like us and will take the holiday the day after on that sunday................good point..............that could give them the three day window.....................i look forward to the auction results tomorrow.....thanks

Maggie, got you covered with a + for one of my best friend on the west coast.....

My wife said I could receive them on the check.... ;)

You're so sweet, Stryker. Bamagirl, I want to let you know that, and I know this for a fact, that Stryker's Texas bride has a mean left hook, makes great flapjacks, but carries the iron skillet with her at all times. Just sayin'.

Best to L and the 69'.

I don't know how this may fit into the equation The 4th is prophet day which is their Saturday their weekend, and prophet day is a bank Holiday, they may not have an auction Sunday. That would definitely give them a few days to get things done. Probably a long stretch, but it seems the banks would have to be closed for a few days to complete the process. Just a thought!

Are they talking about me?..........."THE PROPHET".............cause my birthday is on February 4th

You're so sweet, Stryker. Bamagirl, I want to let you know that, and I know this for a fact, that Stryker's Texas bride has a mean left hook, makes great flapjacks, but carries the iron skillet with her at all times. Just sayin'.

Best to L and the 69'.

At this point I'm ready to kiss his wife too!!

you are right i am sorry.....................been working to much lately...............starting to get busy and got my days mixed up in that part........was thinking today was thursday...........maybe because i have not had a day off in two weeks............thanks for the correction............tomorrows aution should be interesting then..........thanks again.........GO DINAR

No worries!:) happy to hear your busy!

I read once, and have never been able to find it again, but Dr. Shabibi said he would need a three close of CBI to implement the RV. Good catch!

• Upvote 1

Be exited! We can stay grounded and excited at the same time. I am sitting with my laptop all by my loneosme, just me and my sleeping dog. I want to wake her up and put a party hat on her! I think I will. One for me too. BRB.

:) :)

I am FREAKING THE #?/% OUT!!!! AND I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT OUT OF BED TO PEE YET!!!!

Im with YOU!!!!

• Upvote 1