Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1 Feb 2012

oleman

Ok i gotta elaborate more on my thinking here......

So for months back in 2011...the auctions were ranging about 225-375 on average......then for the last several weeks its been hangin rite at 200.....and then all of a sudden this....cmon....something good is taken place!

We kno the HCL is done but yet the continue to stall on it....WHY?? need an RV

We know stage 1 is complete because the auctions tell us that.....they were SUCKING in the dinar at their HUGE auctions then set it at 200....now this tiny auction!!!

I know im rambling as I truly am so frickin excited! Why??? CAUSE THE CBI IS DOING EXACTLY WHAT THEY HAVE SAID THEY ARE DOING!!!

It appears they are ready!!!!

Looks like they are ready for the dinar to stand on its own!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!

On: Wed, 01/02/2012 13:05

Baghdad (news) .. A Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, a new policy with the central bank to avoid the risk of the impact of currencies of neighboring countries on the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, because it has a cash reserve large hard currency.

Salih said (of the Agency news) on Wednesday: The Central Bank has the largest financial reserve of hard currency in the history of Iraq, reaching more than (60) billion dollars to cope with difficult circumstances that may pass in the country.

He pointed to: that the Central Bank of Iraq in control of the local market by injecting liquidity or withdrawn and has a policy on the medium term and short to avoid serious impact Tdhoramlat neighboring countries to the Iraqi currency, continued, that the reserve is enough for a full year to meet the needs of the country of hard currency.

He added that the Iraqi dinar today has become a strong and covered with foreign currency and by more than all (100%), so it is not easily affected by the fluctuations in the exchange rate of the currencies of neighboring countries.

and the Deputy Governor of Central Bank: the sale and purchase of the dollar in the local markets are now through the window and not through the auction, in order to maintain the stability of exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency, shall be through inventory liquidity of the Iraqi dinar in the market and then is pumped into the dollar either in the form of cash Aoicon the form of "remittances" specialized private traders on the importation of goods.

The Altoman Iran has dropped significantly against the U.S. dollar reaching (320) Toman Iran against one U.S. dollar a , while in front of the Iraqi dinar has fallen at a rate (50%), where he was Altoman Iranian equivalent of one (1000) Iraqi dinars, while now the equivalent of (500) Iraqi Dinars. / Finished / 8. d. o /

http://ikhnews.com/n...n=view&id=31776

Read more:

Could be the answer...

WOW!!! not only the tiny auction but also the number of banks that participated.....WOW!!!

I wonder what banks those were? Anyone know?

Looks like phase 1 is definitely over......Phase 2 RV!!!!

3. 3 banks.

Details Notes

Number of banks 3

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 3,250,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 3,250,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Read more:

Oleman I hope you will be there in person biggrin.gif

RSS I am so glad you chose to come back and share this wonderful time with us, makes it even more exciting...

We sure have missed you!

Will you will be in Vegas as well? cool.gif

When this baby pop's ( soon I hope ) I'll go pretty much anywhere ! ( Yep, I'd love to meet up with you all in Vegas)

3. 3 banks.

Details Notes

Number of banks 3

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 3,250,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 3,250,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Read more:

C....be sure to read the additional article posted in this thread! Its basically sayin the dinar is ready to stand on its own!!!

On: Wed, 01/02/2012 13:05

Baghdad (news) .. A Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, a new policy with the central bank to avoid the risk of the impact of currencies of neighboring countries on the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, because it has a cash reserve large hard currency.

Salih said (of the Agency news) on Wednesday: The Central Bank has the largest financial reserve of hard currency in the history of Iraq, reaching more than (60) billion dollars to cope with difficult circumstances that may pass in the country.

He pointed to: that the Central Bank of Iraq in control of the local market by injecting liquidity or withdrawn and has a policy on the medium term and short to avoid serious impact Tdhoramlat neighboring countries to the Iraqi currency, continued, that the reserve is enough for a full year to meet the needs of the country of hard currency.

He added that the Iraqi dinar today has become a strong and covered with foreign currency and by more than all (100%), so it is not easily affected by the fluctuations in the exchange rate of the currencies of neighboring countries.

and the Deputy Governor of Central Bank: the sale and purchase of the dollar in the local markets are now through the window and not through the auction, in order to maintain the stability of exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency, shall be through inventory liquidity of the Iraqi dinar in the market and then is pumped into the dollar either in the form of cash Aoicon the form of "remittances" specialized private traders on the importation of goods.

The Altoman Iran has dropped significantly against the U.S. dollar reaching (320) Toman Iran against one U.S. dollar a , while in front of the Iraqi dinar has fallen at a rate (50%), where he was Altoman Iranian equivalent of one (1000) Iraqi dinars, while now the equivalent of (500) Iraqi Dinars. / Finished / 8. d. o /

http://ikhnews.com/n...n=view&id=31776

Read more:

Could be the answer...

Lord Dinar, good catch! I am not sure what "through the window" means. I know what it sounds like: they are selling at the bank, but the banks still need to acquire currency through the auction. Are the banks depleting their inventory to zero? Is CBI making them deplete their inventory to zero?

Thanks Lord. You're onto something.

thanks for the post..........i definitely this is a good sign............next auction should be sunday...........that should be interesting...........parliament meeting tomorrow on a thursday.............voting day.............they have to show their hand soon..........imo.........maybe in the coming days we will see the end..............of this ride.............then on to a bigger ride...........thanks again enjoyed reading thru this thread.............good luck to all...........GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

thanks for the post..........i definitely this is a good sign............next auction should be sunday...........parliament meeting tomorrow on a thursday.............voting day.............maybe in the coming days we will see the end..............of this ride.............then on to a bigger ride...........thanks again enjoyed reading thru this thread.............good to all...........GO DINAR

Next auction tomoro!!!:)

I read that Frank26 said that in his latest chat, but I don't know where he got that info from. I haven't seen it anywhere else...

90 billion reserves articles and discussion were all over this site yesterday. Stryker has done some great research and analysis, along with others.

Zig, where are you this morning. Click click.

• Upvote 1

Elixirbaby-WOW is all I can say. Thank you so much for getting with BL on this. I respect her opinion so much. Now I really AM excited. Elixir you are such a blessing! BL you have my humble thanks for all you do-I cannot imagine the time and effort you take to bring this to us.

• Upvote 1

Carrello I have already run out of +'s maybe someone here will help me out with some for you wink.gif

That is a great idea to somehow have our people over there be able to join us in Vegas, via Skype or some other way, to be able to see us lift our glasses to them in celebration with a "Huge Toast" in their honor biggrin.gif

I so appreciate your input and your wonderful ideas. tip_hat.gif Viva Las Vegas!!!

Sending Hugs To You Right Now Kosman emot-hug.gif

Maggie, got you covered with a + for one of my best friend on the west coast.....

Bama-you may have to wait in line to give him a kiss! I think we are going to make him blush!

My wife said I could receive them on the check.... ;)

Next auction tomoro!!!:)

you are right i am sorry.....................been working to much lately...............starting to get busy and got my days mixed up in that part........was thinking today was thursday...........maybe because i have not had a day off in two weeks............thanks for the correction............tomorrows aution should be interesting then..........thanks again.........GO DINAR

Ok i gotta elaborate more on my thinking here......

So for months back in 2011...the auctions were ranging about 225-375 on average......then for the last several weeks its been hangin rite at 200.....and then all of a sudden this....cmon....something good is taken place!

We kno the HCL is done but yet the continue to stall on it....WHY?? need an RV

We know stage 1 is complete because the auctions tell us that.....they were SUCKING in the dinar at their HUGE auctions then set it at 200....now this tiny auction!!!

I know im rambling as I truly am so frickin excited! Why??? CAUSE THE CBI IS DOING EXACTLY WHAT THEY HAVE SAID THEY ARE DOING!!!

It appears they are ready!!!!

Be exited! We can stay grounded and excited at the same time. I am sitting with my laptop all by my loneosme, just me and my sleeping dog. I want to wake her up and put a party hat on her! I think I will. One for me too. BRB.

WOW!!! not only the tiny auction but also the number of banks that participated.....WOW!!!

I wonder what banks those were? Anyone know?

Looks like phase 1 is definitely over......Phase 2 RV!!!!

I had the same thoughts, here is list of all the Banks in Iraq, State owned (7) and Private Banks (19) http://openoffshorebankaccountfornonresidentsonline.com/ListBanks_In_IRAQ.htm

thanks for the post..........i definitely this is a good sign............next auction should be sunday...........that should be interesting...........parliament meeting tomorrow on a thursday.............voting day.............they have to show their hand soon..........imo.........maybe in the coming days we will see the end..............of this ride.............then on to a bigger ride...........thanks again enjoyed reading thru this thread.............good luck to all...........GO DINAR

I don't know how this may fit into the equation The 4th is prophet day which is their Saturday their weekend, and prophet day is a bank Holiday, they may not have an auction Sunday. That would definitely give them a few days to get things done. Probably a long stretch, but it seems the banks would have to be closed for a few days to complete the process. Just a thought!

February 4th is a Banking Holiday.

Prophet's Birthday February 4*

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=TheCbi