Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1 Feb 2012

oleman

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

I can only speak for myself, but why don't you just go away. You are really getting old, tattered, and have no value.

But thanks, I get to use my Ignore button again. Practice makes perfect.

For these numbers to be accurate with what occurred, we probably need to see these numbers for several days straight. Bc maybe the numbers were kept low due to counterfeiting, Iran, or something strange that there was a need to do this...so lets watch or read the news about this. I hope its the start of something good.

Can someone plus rubberband King...kind of -1 him by mistake. sorry!

Got it.

Looking back at the auction histories it seems like most years there is an extra day right around now where there was no auction? One year Jan 30th then the 31st then Feb1st. Is it possible that today is a holy day or something and most bank branches are closed? Just guessing here.

If there were a holiday, there would be no auction at all, no numbers, and no change on the CBI site. We have experienced the "no update" hysteria many times when it was a holiday. Today we have numbers.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank you all for the well wishes. It is very appreciated. If When there is a party I would like to attend via skype, first I have to get skype, then hope there is internet here at the right time. Hopefully my tropical vacation will be ruined by the need to go to a bank in the USA. What a wonderful problem to have. Everyone have a great day and a better night.

• Upvote 1

Cheers to your first warm shower! . We are going to all have a drink in your honor in the Texas Penthouse in Las Vegas. We are going to drink, dance with joy, call room service and eat with silverware, and then jump in the shower. All in your honor. Can you get Skype? We want you at the party. Any other military dinarians, this is for you too. We want you at the party, however you get there.

I appreciate your service that keeps us safe, and all of the military in stan countries. Stay safe kosman, and we will see you at home. Let me know about the Skype. I'm not kidding.

ps. I am not a techi, but if there is someone that has any ideas on how to bring in the military, or others in other countries, so they can be a part of the party, please let me know.

Carrello I have already run out of +'s maybe someone here will help me out with some for you wink.gif

That is a great idea to somehow have our people over there be able to join us in Vegas, via Skype or some other way, to be able to see us lift our glasses to them in celebration with a "Huge Toast" in their honor biggrin.gif

I so appreciate your input and your wonderful ideas. tip_hat.gif Viva Las Vegas!!!

Sending Hugs To You Right Now Kosman emot-hug.gif

Edited by Maggie123

Maggie-I agree! I have not used this many plusses so early in the day since I have been a member. I think the Mod's should give us a double portion today. We have not even gotten to Adam's chat yet, and I bet we will need some for it. Should be a very interesting day. I gave Carello a +1 for you because I love her posts, too!

Maggie-I agree! I have not used this many plusses so early in the day since I have been a member. I think the Mod's should give us a double portion today. We have not even gotten to Adam's chat yet, and I bet we will need some for it. Should be a very interesting day. I gave Carello a +1 for you because I love her posts, too!

Yes I think we need to double down on the plusses here on out because I have a feeling we are going to need them! Well if need be we know how to give them out in writing... + 1 to you HisHands, heres hoping we get a larger portion to give away. wink.gif

Have an Exellent Day Everyone! biggrin.gif

Things You Don't Want To Hear On A First Date:

OH MY GOSH LOOK HOW TINY IT IS!!!!

I would it's something we never want to here. :lol: :lol: :P;)

Looks fantastic to me. Yota and Stryker-cannot wait to see your take on this. Elixer, if you talk with BondLady-would love to see her take on it, also. Go RV!

Wow Bondlady. Have you ever seen it this low?

nope lol i havent or if i did i dont remember,and if so, it was forever ago, but trully i dont think its ever been this low.. but this could be very huge and a precurser of whats to come.....this is the type of thing we should expect to see prior to a rv all imo...BL

Thanks Bondlady

Go RV

• Upvote 3

I wonder if the small auction to day has to do with preventing Iran from getting more US dollars?

Kaperoni's chat from yesterday (I found it on DD's site) has this paragraph in it:

kaperoni: Now we get the numbers…in one month, 2 billion USD left Iraq and went to Iran. That is huge! And huge problems for the CBI. That just dropped the reserves down to 58 billion. At this rate, the CBI could lose 30-50% of its reserves by the end of the year.

Hey I want to come to the party. When this happens I am telling this country that ends in stan good bye forever.

We will see what we can do to link everybody in the the Texas Penthouse. Where there is a will, there is a way, and I am way into this. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to include our stan folks in on the party.

Hey I want to come to the party. When this happens I am telling this country that ends in stan good bye forever.

Oleman I hope you will be there in person biggrin.gif

OMG. Loving this!

RSS I am so glad you chose to come back and share this wonderful time with us, makes it even more exciting...

We sure have missed you!

Will you will be in Vegas as well? cool.gif