Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1 Feb 2012

oleman

OH MY GOSH LOOK HOW TINY IT IS

Read more:

I had a girlfriend say that once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol::o :o :o

This thread is full of good times...More good news and a little off color humor. i can't even begin to tell you how happy i am that i joined this site over some of the others i've seen.

Go DV..... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV

• Upvote 2

I am excited looked at the auction and saw this, this is th lowest I have seen this! My question is how can a counrty who sells money to make money to live and live on this!!!!!! WHaT happen TO THE other 23 BANKS TODAY WHO BUY??!! DID THEY TAKE THE DAY OFF! It IS hard not to get excited!! WE all SHOULD BE HAPPY. this is what I have been waiting for.... Dramatic change!! One more thing I am waiting for is really bad news for the investment: Like CBI/GOV saying they will lop or something crazy to make people dump tons of IQD quick. So we wait..................I know somebody may have updated this auction and made a mistake IMHOP I DO NOT THINK SO>& if it is n0t right it is still great because that means they are screwing with us and that should make you think.....WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?hahah rrrRRRvvVVV or RI hahahahaahhah

Edited by Dady_Banker
  • Upvote 2

This thread is full of good times...More good news and a little off color humor. i can't even begin to tell you how happy i am that i joined this site over some of the others i've seen.

Go DV..... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV

I didn't think they had any other sites!! :lol: DV Enformed, Engaged and Prepared!!

• Upvote 5

Wow after several weeks of being within a frogs hair of $200 mill each and every auction without fail...we get this tiny 3 bank $3.2 million autction...well its one of two things. Either another change in their policy or even better.....we are close...personally, I like the 2nd option way better...Cheers to ya all!!!..... :)

I do not know what this means if anything BUT.................Seeing how it is cold and rainy here with nothing green to look at, I will be going on leave in 22 days, I have nothing else to hope for and I am in a good mood anyway, I think I will try a small practice Dance of Joy. Nobody watch laugh.gif Maybe......Just MAYBE.....well as long as there is some shred of hope......Did I mention I am going on leave in 22 days? Just think, if an RV was imminent, a few of us could have covered that auction. Some of us the taxes due could have covered that auction. Am I getting silly now? Anyway. I will not be in one of the stan countries in 22 days, with a real bed, real food served on a real plate with real cutlery to eat it with and some adult beverages. Let me say this before I go on my previously mentioned first leave in 11 months, I really appreciate all you guys and gals on these forums. It helps keep my sanity. Please...be excellent to each other. cool.gif

• Upvote 16

This is the smallest I have seen it in 4 years...WOW GO RV!!!~~~

Short of no auction at all, this is the smallest I have seen in close to 8 yrs that I have been in.

So yes this really makes me smile !!

pp, puts paper feet on living room floor in anticipation for doing the happy dance !!!

pp :D

• Upvote 1

For these numbers to be accurate with what occurred, we probably need to see these numbers for several days straight. Bc maybe the numbers were kept low due to counterfeiting, Iran, or something strange that there was a need to do this...so lets watch or read the news about this. I hope its the start of something good.

Can someone plus rubberband King...kind of -1 him by mistake. sorry!

• Upvote 4

For these numbers to be accurate with what occurred, we probably need to see these numbers for several days straight. Bc maybe the numbers were kept low due to counterfeiting, Iran, or something strange that there was a need to do this...so lets watch or read the news about this. I hope its the start of something good.

Can someone plus rubberband King...kind of -1 him by mistake. sorry!

Done. GLTY and All. Go RV.

• Upvote 2