Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To All Newbies Please READ before you go insane from Pumpers

Kanga

ORIGINAL POST BY DJGABRIELLE

Sorry would not let me quote to a new post!

""Usual Suspects

I've been asked several times, "Who can I trust in the dinar world?" Well, I can't say for certain that you can completely trust anybody, but I think at this point it's safe to say that some are more trustworthy than others.

First we have the people who are saying things every week like "the RV is happening, the rate will be $4 or more, prepare for cash in" .... etc. This isn't an exhaustive list but it's a start. The usual suspects are:

TonyTNT

Dan Atkinson aka "zzzzzzzzz"

Jonnywg

Okie Oilman

Freeway Bill

Footforward

BWM

Bluwolf

Blaino

TerryK

Poppy3

Bulldog75

Hammerman

Gankans

ScottiG

Bear5642

LGTENNIS

Soonerfan62

cap1

Georgiaboy

papajack

IMO you should completely disregard everything that these people have to say. Avoid them like the plague! They're a cancer on the dinar investment.

Next we have the people who don't give rates and dates every week but frequently serve up a heapin' helpin' of BS news analysis. Among them are:

Breitling

Medic

Frank26

Mailman17

JoeP

Kaperoni

Enorrste

SteveI

Wang Dang

Yukon

Take what these people say with a grain of salt. Some of what they say is true but a lot of it isn't. They often offer opinions as facts and most are selling something or have their own website to promote.

The people who IMO offer honest analysis with no hidden agenda are:

Randy Koonce

another site

Scooter

Highlander

Marcus Curtis

Enoch8

Patriot

JayP

Chuckles

Proteus

BondLady

I don't agree with these guys on everything but I think they're honest and informed, and I can listen to them without tossing my cookies.

The bottom line is - do your own research. Use these people not for your sustenance but for guidance to the information you need to draw your own conclusions.

Djgabrielie

20 ""

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1l5YHXN00

I Always TRUST ADAM, which for most goes without saying!

• Upvote 2

Just look at all the wonderful Guru's at work for us.I like them all they help to keep us

insane plus we can buy more dinar if we think we are running low.You can never have to much dinar!

I mean we have to buy it somewhere.Okie is sooooo good and so is Tonytnt they are the best

Pumpers I have seen! I would like to hire them to promote my new polyjohn business.

And who could forget Jonnywg you got to love him.I think he will be the first to say it RV'D

and be right! He just loves his bank screens and he gives us such exact dates and rates

that who would'nt believe him? I always hold my breath when he speeks so I can be at the bank

in Texas first before him. Okie,Tonytnt,Jonnywg.Obama they all have something in common

They just want the best info they could give us and to have Hope and Change in our futures is all.

They only want to help us spend our money the right way! There every word should be taken seriously!

They stay up all night just for us.Then they get bashed for making one little mistake.

So they were off a couple of times we all dont make mistakes!

Vote for Obama he needs our vote bad so he can help us another 4 years.of change and hope

I think we should send him a contribution of a million or 2 to help him be on his way!

dam my meds are wearing off. what was I writing VOTE FOR OBAMA!!!! kill me please

I am a little touched in the head.I want ross perot dammit