Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something up with my bank & dinar

That's interesting... I have bought from Dinar Banker numerous times with no delays in shipping. I've always received the dinar 3 days later by Fed Ex, however, this past Thursday I bought again and I'm still waiting. I got a email saying "ready to ship," but normally I would have gotten it on Saturday. My son bought from them on Friday and he still hasn't even received the shipping notice. He should have received the "ready to ship" at least, but so far, nothing. Also, they told me they were no longer taking e-check orders except for lay-a way, said they stopped it this past week. Seems like maybe the dinar dealers are slowing down... wonder why? Maybe close to RV??? If so, nice... oh yeah!

seems the banks are all dried up here in the UK, anybody else experience anything similar.

Read more:

You cant now buy IQD legaly in the UK via any bank.

You can buy on eBay but would rather stick pins in my eyes than do that.

IQd is in short supply :angry::blink:

seems the banks are all dried up here in the UK, anybody else experience anything similar.

Read more:

You cant now buy IQD legaly in the UK via any bank.

You can buy on eBay but would rather stick pins in my eyes than do that.

IQd is in short supply :angry::blink:

I can only assume you are stating the Nat West currency service is operating illegally. A few minutes ago the IQD was still listed and available.

Foreign Currency Iraqi Dinar 175,000.00 1,726.451000 101.36

Sub Total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total

https://www.corporatetravelmoney.com/natwest/JSMain.asp

I can only assume you are stating the Nat West currency service is operating illegally. A few minutes ago the IQD was still listed and available.

Foreign Currency Iraqi Dinar 175,000.00 1,726.451000 101.36

Sub Total

Total

https://www.corporatetravelmoney.com/natwest/JSMain.asp

Tescos and Lloyds still have it listed for sale .... but they dont have any and they cant get any ...... Lloyds TSB was the bank I was talking about in earlier posts.

Tescos and Lloyds still have it listed for sale .... but they dont have any and they cant get any ...... Lloyds TSB was the bank I was talking about in earlier posts.

Hey, Machine. Tesco's site is allowing the full process to go through this afternoon, but we did not complete the application until we hopefully get it verified tomorrow by Travel ex whether the Dinar are actually available. It was not possible (as you correctly said) to buy through Tesco on Friday but a couple of "friends" are telling us today that the Dinar is available at multiple outlets (yes Nat West), we do not buy from any other places, only banks or Travel ex so will have to wait till tomorrow now for them to confirm if the Dinar is available. Regards Dave.

• Upvote 1

Hey, Machine. Tesco's site is allowing the full process to go through this afternoon, but we did not complete the application until we hopefully get it verified tomorrow by Travel ex whether the Dinar are actually available. It was not possible (as you correctly said) to buy through Tesco on Friday but a couple of "friends" are telling us today that the Dinar is available at multiple outlets (yes Nat West), we do not buy from any other places, only banks or Travel ex so will have to wait till tomorrow now for them to confirm if the Dinar is available. Regards Dave.

Cheers buddy I'll give them another shot, After my last 2 orders with tescos were cancelled I called them and they said they were all out.......... to be honest I haven't bought any more dinar in ages and just thought I'd get some more with some spare cash I had ..... it's starting to turn into an epic adventure just to get my hands on some more lol

Right so I had some spare cash there 2 weeks ago and said " ah what the hell , havent bought any dinar in ages why not get some more" so went online with my bank and placed an order straight from my account, and choose the option to pick it up at my local bank the following day as i've done countless times before, bank guarentees all foregin curencies ordered before 3pm can be delivered to your local bank the following day before 1pm ..... so that was fine.

I let 2 days pass just incase there was a delay and would save me two trips ..... anyway turned up and no dinar .... talked with the manager she couldnt explain it ... called customer services they just keep saying it's in transit .... where from..... Iraq ???

So that was 2 weeks ago still not arrived yet, anyway its been paid for and the bank has to deliver at the rate they sold it for even if there is a change before it get's here.

just thought I'd share .... seems the banks are all dried up here in the UK, anybody else experience anything similar.

Can not buy it in most if not all banks here in the US. I hope your dinar shows up soon