Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$4 Mil Uncirculated Dinar for Sale - $1K/Mil

oma

I have $4 million uncirculated dinar available at $1K per million. These dinar were bought from Dinar Trade and I have receipts and certificates. Fortunately, I don't need to sell all of my investment, but I must get rid of some to help finance wheelchair accessible modifications that I need to increase my independence at home. This transaction can be completed by PayPal, money order or certified check, and will be shipped to you at no additional cost. Please email me if interested. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I have $4 million uncirculated dinar available at $1K per million. These dinar were bought from Dinar Trade and I have receipts and certificates. Fortunately, I don't need to sell all of my investment, but I must get rid of some to help finance wheelchair accessible modifications that I need to increase my independence at home. This transaction can be completed by PayPal, money order or certified check, and will be shipped to you at no additional cost. Please email me if interested. Thanks.

Are you anywhere near Houston... ?

Do you still have some dinar available? I am interested.

Oma, Thanks for the sale.

What a great lady all. She was right on with her sale. Let's hope everyone is as lucky with their purchase as I was.

Thanks for the thumbs up. I think you're a great guy, too! Again, it was a pleasure meeting you.