Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***///

I was hopeful for this Thursday.... :D

My morning reading now propels me into the future (JUNE?)..... :(

Guess I'll get my sticks and hit the links...

(too windy to fish today ....

but it's the kinda wind that straightens out my other hook --- on the golf course!)

sigh.....

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Still a long way off. maybe next year or the year after.

I believe you are wrong. Since some are predicting, I will as well.

I predict that we will see an RV of .33 to .39 by the end of June. ( Agree with Bama on this point ). No RI, no Bunny Ears, no dropping of Zeros before RV.

Just a plain, straight up RV with no prior hint. We will wake up one morning, yawn, scratch and turn on the Computor and WHAMMO, Shizammm !!!

The RV will be there. At this point some of the funniest happy dances ever will occur with only the odd one making utube.

Nothing to back these statements ( but I do believe the Happy Dance part ) except an honest gut feeling inside.

pp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Do you still feel the RV is close?

That depends on your explanation of an RV...If you mean adjusting the rate a few points up or down as needed then we've already had one...If you mean a one shot surprise RV where everyone makes enough money to buy Idaho then I would say no.

• Upvote 1

The majority of last year, I followed so much speculation about the future handling of the dinar. There was much debate over RD/RV. Reasons cited for RD and the indicators were always revolving around inflation...length of time inflation was maintained....what the lowest lvl it needed to be maintained for that length of time. From all of the info that has come to light...RD time has been perfect for nearly 10 months or longer, yet no change.

For just as long, there has been speculation as to the requirements for an RV. Everyone seems to be in agreement, mostly, that Ch7 and gas law are only road blocks. Now, in recent days, we see from Enoch comments that indicate all the speculation in the past...the overwhelming Guru fluff...could not have been relative until just recently when inflation had been controlled for a period of 3 years.

Did I miss this important requirement being discussed before? I never saw it as a highly debated issue...or even a lowly one. As hot as all the debates got, it was only recently I even heard of this requirement...and it had a hardline date attached to it. Where were all the gurus' comments on it prior to Enoch's. Why did this info (if it's even true) just now surface to fuel speculation.

Yes, I realize the harder we all dig, the more truth is finally found. It's just that for all the guru wisdom, there seem to be huge things that have gone overlooked or remain too well hidden. This 3yr requirement being a huge example. Why bother even suggesting it could have RV'd or is soon to RV if that was a hard line requirement all along. Further...why make predictions now when it is still clearly a common belief that Ch7 and gas law must be cleared/passed.

Newp, sorry, I make no predictions on a currency rate date. I don't even honestly see how we can predict what they'll do with this "soon to balance" statement realistically. I just watch to see if there is progress in the remaining Ch7/gas law factors. If all the guru wisdom boils down to at leat THOSE two points being fact...there is NO sense in anyone (like me, he he) getting squirrly right now or trying to make more of the timeline than need be. Especially if other requirements keep popping up out of the blue (like 3yr inflation rate requirement) and unpredicted.

This is only MY personal opinion. I have NO desire to change someone else's...but you posed a question and I gave my thoughts on it.

• Upvote 1

Do you still feel the RV is close?

Since before October we've been waiting for the HCL and Chapter 7 and they still aren't done. Just new propaganda, and hot air.

We've already had an RV of .34%, but the articles are wrong about even that. Claiming 3.4%?

I have no faith in this. I'm still wondering if they will lop or not? How long are they going to drag this out? Nobody knows.

Hopefully Maliki is the problem and he will soon be forced to do the right thing. Share Power.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak..............my flesh says no, not anytime soon - my spirit says yes, GO RV!

Actually, now I am inclined to think (my flesh) that all we may see over several years will be these little 2 point "pips" - a very gradual increase in the exchange rate - not an overnight BOOM! Right now 10 centavos looks very good!