Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TheRock (Possible Revaluation Outcome): BLC 1/30/12 JANUARY 30TH, 2012

Papster

TheRock (Possible Revaluation Outcome): BLC 1/30/12

JANUARY 30TH, 2012

This is just a thought, an opinion based on currency trading. I see and do currency trading everyday and understand a bit about how currency is traded. So let me put out a thought that I discussed in the chat today. Plz keep in mind its only an opinion and possible option that could take place.

Things we know for sure. 1. CBI is moving forward with the plans to remove the 000′s. 2. The banking system has and continues to be built up in Iraq, especially the electronic side of it. 3. Iraq is still in Chapter 7. 4. The GOI looks like they are about to restructure to a majority GOI. 5. Article 140, oil and gas law is soon to be passed. 6. We are only speculating on the pending revaluation. There is no concrete evidence of it, other then the CBI stating they are going to make the Dinar stronger. They never really came out and said how they are going to do it. They have said redenomination and many articles also have said it. I believe its a revaluation done in a different way. Let me explain. Please add your comments. 7. The forex has been continually updating information and charts on their websites. Although you can not trade the IQD right now. Why would they spend the time updating information if the IQD was not going to be traded? 8. The CBI is separate from teh GOI and can act on their own

My thoughts. Suppose that Iraq is removed completely from chapter 7 within the next few weeks? I believe now that in order for the currency to be traded on the forex they absolutely need to be removed from chapter 7. Now lets also suppose that the new GOI is formed and Art 140 is passed. Now the stage is complete set for the IQD to be traded. Banks are finished connecting and testing, GOI is formed, 140 passed, and Iraq is out of chapter 7.

Here is an option that might happen. 1. They continue to move forward in removing all 000′s within the next year. 2. They then allow the current rate to enter into the forex for trading. 3. This will cause the value of the IQD to climb and the market determines the current value daily until the 000′s are removed. At which time the CBI releases a new rate. 4. Day traders and institutional traders buy and sell trillions of dollars daily and do cause the value of any currency to rise and fall. 5. Iraq will be able to control inflation this way since they will also trade daily. 6. The Iraqi citizens will also be able to trade and begin to see their currency rise in value and start using it. 7. As the currency value rises through market trading it puts less strain on the economy and revaluation. 8. Keep in mind NO currency ever goes straight up. It fluctuates daily. Traders use pivot points and other indicators to trade. It gives them buy and sell points. 9. Now this continues until the CBI is ready to release its new rate that the IMF agrees to. 10. When the new rate is released they will not have to pay out as much on the exchange rate to other currency since the market has caused the Dinar to rise in value daily. Its a win win for both sides while Iraq continues to rebuild its infrastructure. The USD will no longer be needed on the Iraq streets. 11. If it is done this way, and I say if, then the Iraq economy would not be shocked as badly as if they came out with a high exchange rate. They would not have to pay out as much and stand to make even more money. The oil and gas law provides cash for its citizens while the currency rises in value according to their GDP. Right now they have little to export to the world until the infrastructure is rebuilt. 12. I do not believe there was ever a country who was ever totally destroyed that came out with a 1 to 1 or higher revaluation until the country was rebuilt. 13. One other thing and I am sure many have heard it. Iraq can not come out with a low rate otherwise investors would buy up the country.. LMAO come on it does not work that way and can never happen. Who ever said such a foolish thing must have been drinking or smoking something that caused thinking damage. LOL LOL sorry but I had to put that in. It can never happen and if it could then why has not other countries with very low currency values and great resources been bought up by investors?

Done.

Plz feel free to comment…

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I do agree with most of what you stated, however I do know Iraq and the situation IS unique and therfore we must consider all/any creative outcomes. Many have made the argument as such but we are entering un-chartered territory now. What do you say to that? Open your mind... History has never dictated such a dilemma! IMHO

Quad B)

As allways papster I value your opinion.

And thanks for the time you put into these forums!

• Upvote 3

It's the opinion of TheRock, not Papster... Copy/Paste

Although there are some solid points, these have been the same points in every dang post/blog/TMZ/ABC/NBC/FOX/DOG/MRI... This stuff is just recycled over and over again with different posters... Google his point of interest and you will see

Make it rain....

• Upvote 1

It's the opinion of TheRock, not Papster... Copy/Paste

Although there are some solid points, these have been the same points in every dang post/blog/TMZ/ABC/NBC/FOX/DOG/MRI... This stuff is just recycled over and over again with different posters... Google his point of interest and you will see

Make it rain....

You are correct about the same paints in every blog and post but when you bring TMZ ABC NBC and FOX into it you are a little off, this is so far from a mainstream topic it's not funny. The amount of time that mainstream media spends on the dinar is far less then 1%.

I was making a funny..... TMZblink.gif HAHAHA JOKE..... Didn't you also see "DOG" "MRI" which i had two days ago for my back.. It was a joke.. My wife didn't get it either..... Maybe I went to high this time.

Edited by Dysan23

Because those countries don't have 100's of trillions of dollars worth of oil in the ground, nor do they have any type of functioning democratic government.

The one that rules the oil, rules the world in a sense.

Think about it, what do we use oil for? Cars, trains, plane, boats, machines, even nail guns to build houses, generators, every single machine you can imagine requires oil. Now multiply this use by every country in the world, and you have by far the largest and most profitable commodity ever seen in the history of this earth. More profitable than any diamonds or gold.

Edited by EternalReality

I am wondering if this article that Yota brought in isn't talking about the same rolleyes.gif anything is possible right now.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...0#ixzz1l2vKZnxc

woops here is the translated article wink.gif

Member of the parliamentary financial denies that caused the deletion of zeros from the currency of financial and administrative corruption

01/31/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Baghdad - where denied a member of the Finance Committee, the parliamentary process that caused the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency occurrence of money laundering and financial and administrative corruption in it. A member of the stapes Ibrahim told all of Iraq [where ] Tuesday that "are untrue news or fears of money laundering or financial and administrative corruption caused by the process of removing three zeroes from the Iraqi currency as it is the process of reform and management of the currency." "It is expected to be a process of replacing the currency, according to the reports of the Finance Committee and the Bank estimates Central within a year and a half after it begins trading currency, the old El Jadida through the payment of salaries to civil servants in ministries and government institutions and the establishment of private banks replace balance of cash, or even through a review of the citizen himself to these banks and to replace the amounts. " and we are talking some time ago regarding the change of currency , and the issuance of new currency, and is noted that there are changes will occur in the form of new Iraqi currency, including the removal of zeros, and the inclusion of the Kurdish language to the Arabic language in the currencies. The officials at the Central Bank as well as some politicians and economists urged the government to delete the zeros from the currency and issue a new currency denominations large cash in addition to the presence of Coins small. Observers say that the government intends to delete the zeros from the currency as a step towards improving the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar is that economists played down the importance of this step, considering that the cost of raising the zeros will be greater than the benefit expected from the lifting of zeros. " He was an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge had warned earlier in the process of removing the zeros from the currency they will cause big problems and confuse the Iraqi economy.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...0#ixzz1l2vKZnxc

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/103065-member-of-the-parliamentary-financial-denies-that-caused-the-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-currency-of-financial-and-administrative-corruption/#ixzz1l456cHhn

I see a huge problem with that scenario....that being if the IQD hits the market at its current rate, in my opinion it is rock bottom and investors will ****** up boat loads, I mean boat loads and just hold on to it for a couple of years and then make a killing.

The difference between what we are doing now and what would happen if the IQD hits the forex is......relatively speaking there is very little dinar in private hands because it is not traded on the open market which means it is a gamble as opposed to an investment which not too many people are even aware of..., let it hit the open market and because of its potential upside, Investors will ****** up so much it may be years before any serious movement in value takes place.

The more people that know about this investment, the more dinar that gets into circulation means a smaller rv number :P JMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

my opinion on the rate is they need to come out with a rate that is at least at Par with the USD. Think about it, say you are an Iraqi citizen and use the USd on a daily basis. We have heard from the CBI is that the USD is flooding the markets. Now tell me this, why would the CBI come out at lets say .10 if the usd is still in strong use in Iraq. Wouldnt you want to use the USD still because it has more value than your own currency and purchasing power. This is why i think they need to get their citizens to start using their own currency and deplete the use of the USD because lets face it its going down the tube anyhow but the people of Iraq will not use it if it has less value than the USD it makes no sense to me. So, the conclusion here is raise the dinar to at least the value of the USD that way you get confidence back into the dinar and it starts to be used in the economy.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

TheRock (Possible Revaluation Outcome): BLC 1/30/12

JANUARY 30TH, 2012

This is just a thought, an opinion based on currency trading. I see and do currency trading everyday and understand a bit about how currency is traded. So let me put out a thought that I discussed in the chat today. Plz keep in mind its only an opinion and possible option that could take place.

Things we know for sure. 1. CBI is moving forward with the plans to remove the 000′s. 2. The banking system has and continues to be built up in Iraq, especially the electronic side of it. 3. Iraq is still in Chapter 7. 4. The GOI looks like they are about to restructure to a majority GOI. 5. Article 140, oil and gas law is soon to be passed. 6. We are only speculating on the pending revaluation. There is no concrete evidence of it, other then the CBI stating they are going to make the Dinar stronger. They never really came out and said how they are going to do it. They have said redenomination and many articles also have said it. I believe its a revaluation done in a different way. Let me explain. Please add your comments. 7. The forex has been continually updating information and charts on their websites. Although you can not trade the IQD right now. Why would they spend the time updating information if the IQD was not going to be traded? 8. The CBI is separate from teh GOI and can act on their own

My thoughts. Suppose that Iraq is removed completely from chapter 7 within the next few weeks? I believe now that in order for the currency to be traded on the forex they absolutely need to be removed from chapter 7. Now lets also suppose that the new GOI is formed and Art 140 is passed. Now the stage is complete set for the IQD to be traded. Banks are finished connecting and testing, GOI is formed, 140 passed, and Iraq is out of chapter 7.

Here is an option that might happen. 1. They continue to move forward in removing all 000′s within the next year. 2. They then allow the current rate to enter into the forex for trading. 3. This will cause the value of the IQD to climb and the market determines the current value daily until the 000′s are removed. At which time the CBI releases a new rate. 4. Day traders and institutional traders buy and sell trillions of dollars daily and do cause the value of any currency to rise and fall. 5. Iraq will be able to control inflation this way since they will also trade daily. 6. The Iraqi citizens will also be able to trade and begin to see their currency rise in value and start using it. 7. As the currency value rises through market trading it puts less strain on the economy and revaluation. 8. Keep in mind NO currency ever goes straight up. It fluctuates daily. Traders use pivot points and other indicators to trade. It gives them buy and sell points. 9. Now this continues until the CBI is ready to release its new rate that the IMF agrees to. 10. When the new rate is released they will not have to pay out as much on the exchange rate to other currency since the market has caused the Dinar to rise in value daily. Its a win win for both sides while Iraq continues to rebuild its infrastructure. The USD will no longer be needed on the Iraq streets. 11. If it is done this way, and I say if, then the Iraq economy would not be shocked as badly as if they came out with a high exchange rate. They would not have to pay out as much and stand to make even more money. The oil and gas law provides cash for its citizens while the currency rises in value according to their GDP. Right now they have little to export to the world until the infrastructure is rebuilt. 12. I do not believe there was ever a country who was ever totally destroyed that came out with a 1 to 1 or higher revaluation until the country was rebuilt. 13. One other thing and I am sure many have heard it. Iraq can not come out with a low rate otherwise investors would buy up the country.. LMAO come on it does not work that way and can never happen. Who ever said such a foolish thing must have been drinking or smoking something that caused thinking damage. LOL LOL sorry but I had to put that in. It can never happen and if it could then why has not other countries with very low currency values and great resources been bought up by investors?

Done.

Plz feel free to comment…

The only part that does not seem to make sense to me, and i'm no economist, is ---- intl. trading on the market raises the value of IQD. OK, but how do you assert that it won't cost as much to the CBI to pay out to investors? I'm not sure I follow - could you explain?

Secondly, if the value rises above 1 USD parity, then I can accept that dollars will eventually disappear from the streets- but not until then.

If Montana has said they are increasing NEXT month to what is it, double their oil output, doesn't that mean their oil infrastructure is up and running?

my opinion on the rate is they need to come out with a rate that is at least at Par with the USD. Think about it, say you are an Iraqi citizen and use the USd on a daily basis. We have heard from the CBI is that the USD is flooding the markets. Now tell me this, why would the CBI come out at lets say .10 if the usd is still in strong use in Iraq. Wouldnt you want to use the USD still because it has more value than your own currency and purchasing power. This is why i think they need to get their citizens to start using their own currency and deplete the use of the USD because lets face it its going down the tube anyhow but the people of Iraq will not use it if it has less value than the USD it makes no sense to me. So, the conclusion here is raise the dinar to at least the value of the USD that way you get confidence back into the dinar and it starts to be used in the economy.

This is a reasonable assumption and one of the best ideas of why the RV should be on a par 1 to 1 basis. After all of the reports coming out of Iraq that they are a soverign nation, starting to work with the international community, inviting foreign companies into Iraq to help rebuild their infrastructure. This comment and assumption makes the most sense at the current time. After all the U.S. Dollar right now is what all other currencies are pegged to.