Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANother POLL -Just for fun when do you think the RV will happen?

Nate

I bet 29th February when Maliki proposes to Obama then Bush gets wind of this & phones PM Brown for an update on the UN chapter 7.

Of that chapter 7 will be lifted only if president G W Bush will cut the red ribbon on RV date without laughing his silly little a*s off.

I have Intel that Tiger Woods may tee off the RV but only if he can have an affair with Nelson Mandela`s wife.

Just kidding its all PAR for the course being nuts on the DINAR trail

Well, now, we'll find out either just before or just after Sunday's general elections, won't we?

If Maliki thinks he a shoo-in, there will be no currency exchange adjustment before the 7th. If he's worried at all, he'll drop the bombshell on Thursday (tomorrow), and just before their prayer week-end.

Otherwise, it's simply going to be a whole lot of nada, as before—and if he does win re-election, it'll just simply be a whole lot more in the way of nada for the rest of the year whilst we wait for either the UN, the IMF, or the both of them to sneeze in Baghdad's way.

I'm not even going to check anymore; I'm just going to wait for someone to call me.

"I'm not even going to check anymore; I'm just going to wait for someone to call me"- artistsandwriters haha

ME too! If i was to say by intel.. prolly a day ending in y maybe weekend maybe on a tuesday, between 5 minutes from now and maybe 2020. Should float around from .01 and possibly 4 bucks, but not sure yet. If i had to guess tho myself, i would only guess by june or before because i would think theyd want our troops their for a while when they do it, if they do it, and supposedly we re starting to pull the troops out then. Who knows, i like all the messages im getting from adam now, saying he told me so, along with some sort of stint like using geico or some gift card bulshhh... What is he exactly telling me soo? i already knew you could save w geico, ive seen the commercials too? haha

I've had a feeling about something significant in March happening for months. So being that i'm tired of being in poverty. March after the elections is looking like prime time. Since a voted in government has all the authority to do whatever it wants and who wants to be in charge of a broke country. I'm also believing in 2.50. If your going to dream dream big. If it go's over 3 then after taxes I still get my 2.50. Either way we win.

March 15th. That's when paychecks go out.

I say your right but only about the paychecks *) I think it happens a few days before the paychecks. I'm calling still for 1.50 plus but that is just my feeling.