Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adams chat Wed., 2-1-2012

TexasGranny

Hi Adam -

First of all, can't wait for your chat tomorrow!!

Secondly, a question........it's been stated a couple of times that Ali of Dinar Banker is NOT watching what the rest of the "community" seems to be. He is watching the price of oil per barrel (wants it at $100.00/pb) and the cost of the USD (wants it at $.80 or above), steadily.... if these are the benchmarks for an RV (and I can't imagine why else he would care) WHY haven't these numbers been hit and held? Or do you even think that either of these matter? What IS it that we should be looking for? Geez -- guess that was a MULTIPLE question, sorry.

Thanks for your input, I feel as though in the time that i've been invested in this crazy ride, if nothing else, I've achieved a world-class education in economics!!! ;)

All my best,

catone

Adam,

Could you explain the difference between an RV and an RI? Is there a difference of how how each would impact Iraq? What is the difference of how each would impact us as investors? Lastly, are the tax implications different for an RV vs and RI? Thank you in advance Adam. Finally understanding this will be very helpful.

You explained a couple of weeks ago, why you believe at RV time the IQD will be pegged to the USD, this will allow for a more stable situation and allow a easier method to keep stable the currency and inflation. They are going to leave this pegged for many years once it is put in place, this not something that will change overnight. My question is once the currency is pegged to the dollar, how will we every see anymore profit then what get after the initial opening for those who are going to keep their currency in USD??