Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adams chat Wed., 2-1-2012

TexasGranny

Hi Adam, I'm fairly new to your site and enjoying the information I've found, thank you. On to my question...why all the rumors about an RI and not an RV? If Saddam had the rate of the Dinar unreasonably high how could then RI anyway? I wouldn't think Iraq could cover that amount.

• Upvote 2

Adam....What currency is Iraq paying their bills with? (it cannot be with IQD since they can't be spent anywhere outside the country) They receive goods and services from many foreign countries....how are these countries being paid?

My assumption is that they are using US dollars they receive from oil sales, I see no other options. But I would like to know for sure B)

• Upvote 3

As VIP members of Dinar Vets, my wife and I follow closely what is reported on this website and we appreciate your level headed outlook and approach to the revaluation. It is a tremendous help in keeping us grounded and focused. We say that because after listening to numerous conference calls hosted by other sites with other moderators who seem very knowledgeable as well we have found ourselves on an emotional roller coaster ride that has come do a disappointing end each and every time. We even made comments to each other wondering why Adam hasn't provided or doesn't provide us with more information like these other sites. After so many roller coaster rides, we are emotionally drained and have regained a newer greater appreciation for you and the manner in which you conduct your business. We have learned through all of this that perhaps "LESS IS BETTER". Thank you Adam.

• Upvote 1

Adam...Please explain what the auction numbers mean?

Example: Monday's (1/30) auction read like this....as posted

Number of banks 24

Auction price selling dinar/US 1166

Auction price buying dinar/US -------

Amount sold @ auction price (US) 199,925,000

Amount purchased @ auction price (US) -------

Total offers for buying (US) 199,925,000

Total offers for selling (US) --------

My interpretation is that the CBI sold dinars for US dollars, but I'm hoping I'm reading this wrong because that would mean the CBI dumped over 200 billion dinar into circulation and took into reserves the almost $200 million US. This indicates to me no RV is coming....they would not be dumping 200 billion dinar into circulation almost every day and only to have to redeem it for $20 billion US if it RV'd at 10 cents....would they? :confused:

• Upvote 2

Adam hi! IN the recent days Iraq burning through the first quarter with no budget and no HCL or any of the supposed laws that Shabs needs to RV. Does this possibly put a strain on the RV or is this a sign that something is about to happen all at one time. It makes me feel like the lack of time IS going to possibly cause a higher rate to make up for lost time with the budget.

• Upvote 1

Adam...Please explain what the auction numbers mean?

Example: Monday's (1/30) auction read like this....as posted

Number of banks 24

Auction price selling dinar/US 1166

Auction price buying dinar/US -------

Amount sold @ auction price (US) 199,925,000

Amount purchased @ auction price (US) -------

Total offers for buying (US) 199,925,000

Total offers for selling (US) --------

My interpretation is that the CBI sold dinars for US dollars, but I'm hoping I'm reading this wrong because that would mean the CBI dumped over 200 billion dinar into circulation and took into reserves the almost $200 million US. This indicates to me no RV is coming....they would not be dumping 200 billion dinar into circulation almost every day and only to have to redeem it for $20 billion US if it RV'd at 10 cents....would they? :confused:

selling dollars and pulling in dinars.

not many questions this week?...............so......What ever you might be interested in sharing with us about Adam Montana........hobbies?......how did you first get involved with this venture?...kids?........etc.....etc.........just anything to help us all get to know you a little better...thanks for all of your efforts......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam, I hope this finds you well. As a Canadian i find most of the post rv information here interesting but largely useless to me. what are my options as a Canadian with my new found wealth? Do you any canadian experts on hand to help dodge the tax man? TY in advance for any help Adam, and yes i am VIP.

Adam, do you think the situation with Iran and Syria under new imposed sanctions, having the ability to aquire large amounts USD from within the borders of Iraq, may be the empetus to complete the necessry steps to bring Iraq out of Chapter VII and into Chapter VIII?

Hi Adam, I have read through recent Iraq news that they plan on strengthing the dinar against the usd the coming days. I have also received info that the IMF is putting pressure on them to raise the currency value due to it being severely undervalued. Do you think we are really within days of this happening? Thanks

• Upvote 2

Hello Adam and allow me to thank you for having this website available to us Dinar holders. Question- Do you believe that the CBI might have two books, one for the public and one for their true agenda, since they are not yet completely out of chapter VII and don't necessarily have to be very transparent? The reason for my question is that since they are claiming on having 60 billion Dollars as their reserves, for which the true numbers could be much higher than that as some of the recent articles from Iraq are portraying, is it possible that the CBI, under chapter VII is forced to not give the IQD its real value until the laws are completely passed for the distribution of wealth among the three regions from one of the two books?

Thank you and GLTY and All. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

Adam please comment on this. Do you agree or disagree and why? thanks

A redenomination does not affect the total value of the currency. If you had 120,000 IQD that are currently worth $100USD (1,200 USD/IQD) and the dinar remonetizes tomorrow by dropping three zeroes to a new exchange rate of 1.2 IQD to the dollar then you are flat. You would have to exchange your 120,000 dinar for 120 new dinar, which are worth $.833333 each or $120 in total. A redenomination results in the same aggregate value. Outside of the costs incurred in the transaction there are no gains or losses.

• Upvote 2

Regarding OSI: Sarah has been amazing at helping me understand the benefits of PAK1, for which I am extremely grateful.

She has helped me come to the following conclusion:

In order to comply with our laws, we must report the existence of our foreign bank account(s), including but not limited to the country, the name of the financial institution, the account number, and the maximum value during the then current year. However, the US does not have the power to tax those funds until all or a portion of it comes back into this country. In other words, until it is transferred back into a bank in this country, or used in this country in any manner including, but not limited to, the use of the foreign issued credit cards, we owe no taxes on it. Once here, then we must report it. If we funnel it through a Nevada corporation, we can avail ourselves of the potentially lower corporate tax rate and the benefits of purchasing tax-free through that Nevada corporation as an expense. Also, by choosing how much we “pay ourselves” we can choose which tax bracket we fall in. But we still must “render unto Caesar that which Caesar believes is his at that time.” Because of this very careful and prudent planning, the taxes will be considerably less than they would have been without PAK1. And, for those of us not wanting to do jail time, LEGAL!!! I LIKE IT!!

Is my understanding correct?

Hi Adam, I have read through recent Iraq news that they plan on strengthing the dinar against the usd the coming days. I have also received info that the IMF is putting pressure on them to raise the currency value due to it being severely undervalued. Do you think we are really within days of this happening? Thanks

Adam I have one more question. I have contacts in the financial world that are telling me that the IMF is putting pressure on Iraq to get this done. This person told me also that if they dont get out of Chapter 7 and RV soon that could affect Iraqs position with OPEC. I know this is probably just a rumor, but do you know of this? Thanks again for all your help.

• Upvote 1