Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

See anything wrong with this picture?

FXStockpiling

http://www.aknews.co...knews/2/287214/

Iraq: Stop the disbursement of funds for the victims of the former regime for non-adoption of the budget

30/01/2012 13:45

Baghdad, January 30 (Rn) - An institution dedicated to help the victims of the former regime Monday it had suspended disbursement of grants to the families of dissidents were executed under Saddam Hussein. and the government allocates the Iraqi part of the financial budget to provide salaries for the families of the victims under the Foundation was formed six years ago and named it " Foundation of the martyrs. " linked "the Martyrs Foundation," the Cabinet is the only means. The order was formed from the Presidency of the Republic and No. 3 on 8/1/2006. The general director of the Foundation Ayoub Kazim Qasim told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) "has been shut down these grants for not adopting the budget this year." He pointed out that 14 thousand families covered by assignments.He Kazim said that the company completed the draft controls transmission of rights and privileges of political prisoners to their heirs and draft controls the distribution of residential real estate."We also completed a draft amendment regulations grant construction and is now pending the approval of the budget to be disbursed financial allocations for the families of the martyrs." . The head of the institution of political prisoners acting Jassim Mohammed Jaafar said earlier implementation of the procedures for payment of pension arrears in addition to speed up the transactions covered salaries. And then demanded the appointment of a permanent chairman of the Commission.From: Mohammed al-Rubaie. Open: Murtaza Yousuf

cms-image-000097412.jpg

• Upvote 3

I think it is a propaganda stunt from CBI. Getting the picture of the exchange of Dinar to Dollars, as to collect the Dinar before it is worth something... These guys are posing, so why did they have them do something unnatural in banking like handing over money at the same time unless they just wanted to convey the transaction of getting rid of your Dinar... Am I way off here? What do you think?

• Upvote 2

For whatever this is worth --

I think that Shabibi had this in AK news just to try & pull in any remaining large denoms in-country, as he has been trying to do over the past.......and this looks good to me for the RV.

He stated long ago the "plan" he had in place was to do this, and then "de-dollarise" the country, and I think he's brilliant!!! It's made the process take longer than I'd like, as well as many others, but in the overall interest of Iraq's economy, as well as having stability once the RV happens, it was the only way to go.

GO RV!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I think it is a propaganda stunt from CBI. Getting the picture of the exchange of Dinar to Dollars, as to collect the Dinar before it is worth something... These guys are posing, so why did they have them do something unnatural in banking like handing over money at the same time unless they just wanted to convey the transaction of getting rid of your Dinar... Am I way off here? What do you think?

This could be a diversion before the RV. CBI uses these tactics all the time to get Iraqis to turn in their larger bills & stop hoarding.

Just my thought.

• Upvote 1

I have tried zooming in on the currency in the picture, ( just for fun). It sure looks like a lot of USD for a small amount of IQD. Perhaps wishful thinking on my part...

yes it does!!! This would go along with Sonny1's theory that it "already happened" :D

Edited by Alex38

From the look of this picture, the teller hasn't even counted the dinar...looks like he's handing the customer a random although large amount of $ !!

If it was a 1:1 hidden rate, the teller would need to be handing over several thousand dollars over. doesnt seem to look like that. the sight of cashin, gets the blood flowing though.

If it was a 1:1 hidden rate, the teller would need to be handing over several thousand dollars over. doesnt seem to look like that. the sight of cashin, gets the blood flowing though.

If it is one to one then the stack is pretty close. It is only 10 bills, 20 if it is 2000. It could be a split of 100's and 50's.