Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee: CBI to wait to introduce Currency reform bill.

Luigi1

From another site...

Another study called for. RV could be on indefinate hold. Delayed again. Your thoughts.

English version available from another site. http://bit.ly/xFlWZd

Luigi1,

IMO, Iraq's hand will be forced b/c you can't wait to adjust the currency after double digit inflation sets in. Also, there is the fact, that there is an increases demand for the USD in the region which effects Iraq's reserves. All good signs if you ask me.

Good day to you!

• Upvote 6

Luigi1,

IMO, Iraq's hand will be forced b/c you can't wait to adjust the currency after double digit inflation sets in. Also, there is the fact, that there is an increases demand for the USD in the region which effects Iraq's reserves. All good signs if you ask me.

Good day to you!

Good point. This could be a diversion tactic to get iraqis to turn in their larger bills they've hoarding awaiting on RV.

• Upvote 2

Smoke? Do you mean the smoke that is still burning from the bombs we launched? blink.gif There economy has been growing and there has to come a time when they say RV or here's our new currency and the other is useless.... I have a gut feeling it will be one of those. I don't think they will cut the 000's... Them buying all there currency back is a plan to get money into the hands of the locals and then pull the plug on the rest of us.. I'm no brain, but I think I have read other country's doing something along this line Or maybe it was a dream.... blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif Can they get all their currency out of there country and then come out with a new one? Why isn't this being talked about as an option? Or is it not an option.. anyone know?