Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Central Bank to take a new financial measures in the coming days

rsskelton

the word on the street is because there buying so much dinar back for us money, that there us supplies are running thin, so they now have a worthless currency, and not as much usd..........are you guys catching on yet........lol

they seem to have hit there limits so to speak, they cant go below a certain amount of usd, and there currency has to start being used now...... higher exchange rate....

SWEET MAMA GORGONZOLA!!!! LET'S DO THIS!!!! (Anyone else having a hard time breathing???)

• Upvote 3

Which exchange rate? Purchase price? New price? Market in a balanced manner? I did not see anything from the Central Bank did I miss it? Anyone catch it? Could this be Lucy holding the football and Charlie is running to kick it? Will he or won't he get to kick it this time???????????????

Thanks for the article rsskelton! :):):)

OMG tooo funy

I have a neighbor that just moved here from Iran. He said he had about 30,000 dollars worth of Iran rial in the bank, and now it was worth about 15,000. He was saying he wished he would have bought dollars also.

So thats what the Iranians have probably been doing, buying dollars because they knew the rial was going to loose value.

And thats why the auctions have been 200+ the past month or so......

• Upvote 1

If it is i am out of Iraq forever.

Me Too Lovey smile.gif I know you are not there by choice... I truly hope that you will have many choices to come home to... and God Speed to You.

I honestly wish it more for you than I do for myself. I am fine... you need to get home and take care of what really matters... US!

emot-hug.gif

• Upvote 3

And thats why the auctions have been 200+ the past month or so......

OK - I'll go with that - but explain your reasoning. More auction money means more dollars going out of CBI to buy dinar (presumably) which means they are losing more dollars. Not good, right? But maybe they are accelerating the move to RV? Is that what you mean? :)

I'll let him speak for himself but this is my take on it;

I think the CBI has a cap on the amount sold at auction because of Iran and Syria trying to get the hands on USD. Not trying to talk for him but that's the way I see it but I could be wrong too. We should know as soon as either the auctions stops all together and/or the RV happens.

• Upvote 1

Here you go (and as I recall, there was another one):

وا الدول. He Abtan: that the dinar at a standstill for four years since he was a cash reserve (20) billion dollars by the need to raise the price of up to (1000) dinars against the dollar over the economic recovery and the reality of living of the individual and restore its distinguished position among nations.

Read more:

Thank you very much!

the word on the street is because there buying so much dinar back for us money, that there us supplies are running thin, so they now have a worthless currency, and not as much usd..........are you guys catching on yet........lol

they seem to have hit there limits so to speak, they cant go below a certain amount of usd, and there currency has to start being used now...... higher exchange rate....

sonny, so glad to see you on here:) Carello, I cannot wait to meet you:)

There it is

• Upvote 1

I got it Sonny. Those infamous currency auctions are an IQD investors best friend. Thanks for the post.

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

there are 2 things they almost need to do to stop this.

first: stop the auctions, if they stop the auctions they reduce the risk of money landing in the wrong hands.

second: they need to revalue the rate of exchange, if they stop the auctions, which they will have to do soon, until a new rate is high enough that the corrupt will not find it attractive enough to purchase anymore. they need to revalue for purchasing power, there purchasing power for an oil rich country is sad at best. then when the rate is too high for these corrupt to buy, they will start auctions, and interbank trading again.

lotsofdinar asked why would they announce a rv before an actual rv, well if they are not printing dinar anymore, which you would have to believe since they are buying it back, then announcing this would not be a big deal, they know how much dinar will be out, and how much they will be on the hook for. even if some sell there personal dinar, it doesn't get back to iraq, it goes from one speculator to another, so cbi can't count on getting the u.s dinar holders dinar back to the cbi. if iraq is truly done printing the dinar we currently own, them telling us there intentions isn't a big deal at all.

Edited by nawty1
  • Upvote 8

Sounds good but the IN COMING DAY"S statement means nothing to these people. It's almost like saying free beer tomorrow "tomorrow never comes" :lol:

Excellent Article but I am watching the Chapter VII release. In my opinion until Chapter VII is released a monetary change is useless

It appears to me...and let me say right up front that I am no guru. I'm learning. But, it appears to me that the chapter 7, the HCL, the budget, the ministers being seated, and other various reasons we hear for it not revaluing are in fact of no consequence when Mr. Shabibi decides to pull the trigger. Now I'm sure there are some things that would have effects after the RV if these were not completed. However, the CBI just revalued a little while ago...from 1170 to 1166! It wasn't a world changer but it was an RV! And none of these things stopped them from doing it! Seems simple to me...because I am simple I guess...but the CBI is just not ready to make a large change in valuation as yet. We are making progress but there are many things we are not seeing that these people deal with daily. Besides, they are making money, they are evidently pulling in many of the big notes in these auctions, and they are working through some internal problems in their government without having to deal with the issue of an RV of substantial size. So, its all good. We are making baby steps. I'm just happy about being able to see it unfold. After the sanctions have had their effect on Iran and Syria we can all buy their worthless currency and start the ride all over again with their revaluation! And maybe pick up some scraps after George Soros and company get through mangling a couple other economies to get a little spending money. That's my two dinars worth!

• Upvote 3