Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Central Bank to take a new financial measures in the coming days

rsskelton

i am glad this is posted, i got this sent to me a few hours, i hope they do what this says, not that it matters, but i am hearing it could already of happened (i have been wrong before....alot)

i hope everyone is doing well...

ill go back into hibernation now....

Thanks for coming out of hibernation! Hope all is well. Hope your news is right and that the new rate is better then 1000 to 1. Have a great night!

Something weird about the wording here....."the purchase price, the price of the Central Bank will be a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. " -WHA THE HELL? It hurts my head to read these translations. "Price of the CBI?" This must mean the price of the dinar set by the CBI - what else could it mean? They don't control the exchange rate of the dollar. But nowhere does it say the dinar exchange rate...confusing.

Confusing.....welcome to my world.

i am glad this is posted, i got this sent to me a few hours, i hope they do what this says, not that it matters, but i am hearing it could already of happened (i have been wrong before....alot)

i hope everyone is doing well...

ill go back into hibernation now....

AHA! Caught You! You are back...you couldn't stand it, could you? I tell you it's worse than being a sex addict. (It is a curse, I know...) :unsure:

Glad to hear you're back, if only for a moment...good place to check back in with an article like :D this.

Thanks so much for the post. I knew today was a good day. Everything I read this morning was fantastic, but the news just keeps getting better. I could see from earlier articles posted there seemed to a panic to get the UN to lift sanctions so they can trade globally, this is all going to happen very fast and I feel they are at a pinnacle. This is just going to further push them into action. Wow we could have an amazing week ahead of us.

My day began with folding my laundry and all my socks had a mate, now this has never happened. Is this a sign? laugh.gif

Sock mates. That's a sign. A few days ago when we had a little, little rain, I saw four rainbows in one day, and that was in the middle of the California desert. Signs!

• Upvote 4

Thinking this thru on the fly here....Iranians trading in their (riyals? whatever their worthless currency is) for the US dollar in Iraq due to US sanctions.... Am I right about this? This makes the dollar even scarcer, esp. after the troops left and took some dollars with them...tho Iraq must have quite a few dollars on the streets, and in CBI reserves (auctions) as they do a lot of business in dollars, some say much more than in dinar.. if Iranians soak up too many dollars this could put pressure on the CBI to equalize with the dollar, but chances are they aren't ready yet. How close to ready if they have been reducing the money (dinar) supply in auctions for years? Who knows?

I doubt they would RV early just because of this. They could close the borders more easily to money smuggling than RV when they are not ready..\ They did it before when they changed over from Saddam notes...I think, if I remember correctly. If they can't stop the smuggling, and there is enough of it, they might have their hand forced here...and the ongoing heightened tensions over possible war in Iran...they may want to stabilize economically right away and cut off three destabilizing possibilities - War, inflation, and dollar smuggling, and at the same time stabilize their economy with new economic power and create happier, people more intent on creating wealth than fighting among themselves.

Thinking out loud here...could ;) be way off base.

Thank you for expounding on my post and clarifying it further. This does make sense and is what I was thinking.

the word on the street is because there buying so much dinar back for us money, that there us supplies are running thin, so they now have a worthless currency, and not as much usd..........are you guys catching on yet........lol

they seem to have hit there limits so to speak, they cant go below a certain amount of usd, and there currency has to start being used now...... higher exchange rate....

All of a sudden I am feeling all warm and fuzzy towards Iran.............but I am sure it won't last long.

We're getting it Sonny.

• Upvote 2

What's up easy....

This is a good article, to say the least but I remain a little reserved as should we all. Raising the exchange rates would have to be followed by the release of the lower denominated currency and I have been watching for something telling us that the design of the new has been approved. Without any evidence of this article and this implying "setting the exchange/ market pricing in the coming weeks it makes me wonder if the lowers have been printed. We know the have the coins....if they were thinking that small in terms of 1/2 dinar coin etc....etc.....then why not have 5, 10, 25 Dinars printed...."right"

Well they could make change with the USD if the rate goes 1-1 while they wait for lower denominations.

• Upvote 1

Ted you stated this:

there going to place it 1000 dinar to 1 dollar so dont get to excited people. there are a few articles out that states this ,the parliment asked for this to take place imediately,. its a big jump concidering all things,just not the one we are all waiting for

Read more:

Can you provide a link or post one of the articles? I have not seen any as of today. Thank you.

Here you go (and as I recall, there was another one):

وا الدول. He Abtan: that the dinar at a standstill for four years since he was a cash reserve (20) billion dollars by the need to raise the price of up to (1000) dinars against the dollar over the economic recovery and the reality of living of the individual and restore its distinguished position among nations.

Read more:

the word on the street is because there buying so much dinar back for us money, that there us supplies are running thin, so they now have a worthless currency, and not as much usd..........are you guys catching on yet........lol

they seem to have hit there limits so to speak, they cant go below a certain amount of usd, and there currency has to start being used now...... higher exchange rate....

My favorite post in a week.

Tomorrow is kk daughter's 18th birthday, would be a memorable one for sure!

She asked me Friday what we were getting her for her birthday... I told her a suitcase! Hey, maybe we'll get her a matching set! LOL

KK

Oh, yeah, thanks rss!

KK

Buy her a plane to put the luggage on and she will really be impressed! Kids these days........... B)

What's up easy....

This is a good article, to say the least but I remain a little reserved as should we all. Raising the exchange rates would have to be followed by the release of the lower denominated currency and I have been watching for something telling us that the design of the new has been approved. Without any evidence of this article and this implying "setting the exchange/ market pricing in the coming weeks it makes me wonder if the lowers have been printed. We know the have the coins....if they were thinking that small in terms of 1/2 dinar coin etc....etc.....then why not have 5, 10, 25 Dinars printed...."right"

Anyways it would explain 30 trillion....because half of that massive number have never been released.

I'm hopeful....because everyone I have talked to, that has served in Iraq, has said Iraqi people carry Dollars and Dinar and they have little faith in the dinar....a country full of people who would rather have dollars then dinar but we are to believe 30 trillion......not me!!!

Now I have never considered part of the 30 million being the new currency. Is that what you are saying? It has been sitting, waiting for release and they have put in the books along with the "old" dinar that we hold?

What if they are yanking our chain again, and it is happening right now. When does Australia open?

I had to put on some huggies thinking of what that wonderful word "soon" implies. As far a me, my, and I is concerned:

"....a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. "

What could possibly be better balanced than an IQD/USD ratio of 1:1 ?

• Upvote 8

So it sound to me as ifthe problem is smuggling US dollars in and they're being funneled to Iran. "Solve the problem by setting the exchange rate as well as the purchase price" sounds as if they may RV 1 to 1 so the IQD is just as viable. If I were a guru (and I'm NOT) I'd be calling the RV.

It's al just wishful thinking.

I have a neighbor that just moved here from Iran. He said he had about 30,000 dollars worth of Iran rial in the bank, and now it was worth about 15,000. He was saying he wished he would have bought dollars also.

So thats what the Iranians have probably been doing, buying dollars because they knew the rial was going to loose value.

• Upvote 1

GOTTA NICE FULL BELLY OF GREAT ITALIAN FOOD AFTER A LONG, HARD DAY AT WORK.... AND WHAT'S THIS? OH, ONLY THE MOST FABULOUS NEWS OF THE MONTH WHAT A LOVELY WAY TO END MY NIGHT!!!! THANKS FOR THE GR8 POST RSS AND APPRECIATE THE FLY-BY'S SONNY1

1 TO 1 GOOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1