Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Central Bank to take a new financial measures in the coming days

rsskelton

Im blinking too and I read it three times too but something in the back of my mind asks "Will Iran then start smuggling in dinars and who will that hurt? If it is Iran it will have to hurt somewhere" Oh well I don't think it will hurt us so much. I still need to stay grounded. but Yieeeeeppp pieeeeeemot-worship.gifemot-worship.gifemot-worship.gif

Thanks Ress

• Upvote 2

Thats some funny stuff skelton!!

Hey, shocked me too, lol. Not trying to be funny, just posting what I found. May mean nothing, but I liked it.

RSS

<_< would someone who is good at looking over websites check the link to see if this is legit im not questioning the op by any means and this sounds awesome but its vague and i looked the site over and imo it seems legit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guess we've never talked, but I assure you the OP wouldn't lie. I'm all in favor of someone else checking this out as well!!

• Upvote 3

Im blinking too and I read it three times too but something in the back of my mind asks "Will Iran then start smuggling in dinars and who will that hurt? If it is Iran it will have to hurt somewhere" Oh well I don't think it will hurt us so much. I still need to stay grounded. but Yieeeeeppp pieeeeeemot-worship.gifemot-worship.gifemot-worship.gif

Thanks Ress

Smuggling dinars would be a good problem to have I would think.

The more I think about it the more it would seem as though Iran is actually contributing to the possibility for Iraq RV . Most likely indirectly, and if they raise the value of the dinar there would not be a need for the dollar to exist.

Thinking this thru on the fly here....Iranians trading in their (riyals? whatever their worthless currency is) for the US dollar in Iraq due to US sanctions.... Am I right about this? This makes the dollar even scarcer, esp. after the troops left and took some dollars with them...tho Iraq must have quite a few dollars on the streets, and in CBI reserves (auctions) as they do a lot of business in dollars, some say much more than in dinar.. if Iranians soak up too many dollars this could put pressure on the CBI to equalize with the dollar, but chances are they aren't ready yet. How close to ready if they have been reducing the money (dinar) supply in auctions for years? Who knows?

I doubt they would RV early just because of this. They could close the borders more easily to money smuggling than RV when they are not ready..\ They did it before when they changed over from Saddam notes...I think, if I remember correctly. If they can't stop the smuggling, and there is enough of it, they might have their hand forced here...and the ongoing heightened tensions over possible war in Iran...they may want to stabilize economically right away and cut off three destabilizing possibilities - War, inflation, and dollar smuggling, and at the same time stabilize their economy with new economic power and create happier, people more intent on creating wealth than fighting among themselves.

Thinking out loud here...could ;) be way off base.

• Upvote 5

Hey, shocked me too, lol. Not trying to be funny, just posting what I found. May mean nothing, but I liked it.

RSS

Guess we've never talked, but I assure you the OP wouldn't lie. I'm all in favor of someone else checking this out as well!!

RSS, I don't expect you to respond, but you have to admit, we get a little more action, and more fun (when everybody maintains themselves) than our "other pub." B)

Thanks again.

coming days??? Even days a thousand years in the future are coming. lol

Don't you have somewhere to go?

• Upvote 2

Link:

http://www.uragency.net/ur/news.php?cat=news&id=7827

Baghdad / Orr News

A commission of economy and investment representative for the Iraqi Central Bank to take a new financial measures in the coming days to curb the smuggling of hard currency. A member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary deputy for the coalition in Iraq Qusay Friday "is that a meeting took place recently with the Chairman of the Commission on Money Laundering and the Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq and the Central Committee and the Economic Commission to discuss the issue of smuggling of foreign currency to Iran in order to solve this problem and find effective solutions to them."

He said Friday "the central bank announced measures for new financial to reduce the smuggling of currency, as well as the reduction of inflation in the coming days in order to solve this problem by setting the exchange rate, as well as the purchase price, the price of the Central Bank will be a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. "

He continued, without a doubt that Iran is going through economic crisis, a real result of the blockade imposed on it, and that the outlet is the only Iraq and this port is used to buy the dollar, "hard currency" from within the Iraqi market and evasion to the inside of her negatively affect the Iraqi economy, "he" put limitations to this matter. "

He combined to "The Economic Committee in the House of Representatives in constant contact with the Iraqi Central Bank in order to find effective solutions and real to the since the beginning.

Something weird about the wording here....."the purchase price, the price of the Central Bank will be a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. " -WHA THE HELL? It hurts my head to read these translations. "Price of the CBI?" This must mean the price of the dinar set by the CBI - what else could it mean? They don't control the exchange rate of the dollar. But nowhere does it say the dinar exchange rate...confusing.

i am glad this is posted, i got this sent to me a few hours, i hope they do what this says, not that it matters, but i am hearing it could already of happened (i have been wrong before....alot)

i hope everyone is doing well...

ill go back into hibernation now....

Hope all is well w/you sonny1. Good to hear from you. We wait.............

• Upvote 2

i am glad this is posted, i got this sent to me a few hours, i hope they do what this says, not that it matters, but i am hearing it could already of happened (i have been wrong before....alot)

I was sure hoping that an article like this might wake up a slumbering bear hibernating during the winter :P:lol: Great to hear from ya sonny! UR

• Upvote 3

We hope you are well too.

• Upvote 1

Wow, this tells me something is about to happen because the pressure is on and its coming to a head. The smuggling, the influx of U.S dollars and the inflation and lack of purchase power now everyone do the math here. This thing needs to pop and soon.

What's up easy....

This is a good article, to say the least but I remain a little reserved as should we all. Raising the exchange rates would have to be followed by the release of the lower denominated currency and I have been watching for something telling us that the design of the new has been approved. Without any evidence of this article and this implying "setting the exchange/ market pricing in the coming weeks it makes me wonder if the lowers have been printed. We know the have the coins....if they were thinking that small in terms of 1/2 dinar coin etc....etc.....then why not have 5, 10, 25 Dinars printed...."right"

Anyways it would explain 30 trillion....because half of that massive number have never been released.

I'm hopeful....because everyone I have talked to, that has served in Iraq, has said Iraqi people carry Dollars and Dinar and they have little faith in the dinar....a country full of people who would rather have dollars then dinar but we are to believe 30 trillion......not me!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much for the post. I knew today was a good day. Everything I read this morning was fantastic, but the news just keeps getting better. I could see from earlier articles posted there seemed to a panic to get the UN to lift sanctions so they can trade globally, this is all going to happen very fast and I feel they are at a pinnacle. This is just going to further push them into action. Wow we could have an amazing week ahead of us.

My day began with folding my laundry and all my socks had a mate, now this has never happened. Is this a sign? laugh.gif

• Upvote 13