Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Central Bank to take a new financial measures in the coming days

rsskelton

Now I have never considered part of the 30 million being the new currency. Is that what you are saying? It has been sitting, waiting for release and they have put in the books along with the "old" dinar that we hold?

I swear a while back that I had read that the lower denoms had been printed the same time as the notes that are out now. I didnt think anything of it at the time, but for the life of me cant remember where I read it. It said the lower denom notes where in storage.

• Upvote 1

I swear a while back that I had read that the lower denoms had been printed the same time as the notes that are out now. I didnt think anything of it at the time, but for the life of me cant remember where I read it. It said the lower denom notes where in storage.

I agree... totally thought all the lowers had been printed as well as coins but no clue as to where to find it :blink::unsure:

• Upvote 1

Well they could make change with the USD if the rate goes 1-1 while they wait for lower denominations.

Your wrong....not to be mean or anything, I just feel if the smallest dinar a Iraq owns is the 5,000 and they adjust the rates then when Joe the Iraqi goes and buys a coke costing 2 dinar its going to be impossible to make change. How does he make change....the lowers have to be released or it will force Joe the Iraq to buy 5,000 dinar worth of crap when all he wanted was a coke.

Also the CBI is stating it will adjust rate in the coming weeks because Iran's people are exchange to the dollar on the black market inside Iraq boarders. So the would not make change with the dollar.....because they want to dedollarize the country. Their will be an exchange period for Iraqi people.....it is guaranteed!!! Anyone telling you different is not analyzing this investment.

Go R.V!!!!

• Upvote 2

I had to put on some huggies thinking of what that wonderful word "soon" implies. As far a me, my, and I is concerned:

"....a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. "

What could possibly be better balanced than an IQD/USD ratio of 1:1 ?

Not much, lovey. Not much.

• Upvote 1

Now I have never considered part of the 30 million being the new currency. Is that what you are saying? It has been sitting, waiting for release and they have put in the books along with the "old" dinar that we hold?

They are being run by the IMF, MOF and World Bank......how does Iraq get to that 30 trillion? Its either bullS#_t, the number, or the lowers are available and in some type of holding. I was thinking 15 trillion about.....in the market place. So if you have 15 large you need 15 small....if an r.v has always been their intentions and I think it has....

There were lds printed at the same time. It has been speculated as to whether they would be used now, although they would not have the three languages on them, but could be used and the newly printed lds could be cycled in as needed. It costs millions and millions of dollars to print money.

• Upvote 1

Did you see rainbows too?

I have been looking hard for my rainbows here.....LOL

There were lds printed at the same time. It has been speculated as to whether they would be used now, although they would not have the three languages on them, but could be used and the newly printed lds could be cycled in as needed. It costs millions and millions of dollars to print money.

Hundred of Millions.....++++1 for you!

i teach economics, and this seems like a supply and demand issue, more than a iran issue.

iraq is now running out of u.s money to give the locals, and since alot of the dinar is making its way out of iraq,

it seems that they need to act fast on raising there currency value on par with the rest of middle east.

by them doing this, it eliminates the us money from getting into the wrong hands, and builds purchasing power inside iraqs walls.

That sounds very plausible. I appreciate your perspective on that! :)

• Upvote 2

i teach economics, and this seems like a supply and demand issue, more than a iran issue.

iraq is now running out of u.s money to give the locals, and since alot of the us money that is being traded for dinar is making its way out of iraq,

it seems that they need to act fast on raising there currency value on par with the rest of middle east.

by them doing this, it eliminates the us money from getting into the wrong hands, and builds purchasing power inside iraqs walls.

I agree with you. It doesn't matter who drove them to the train station. What matters is that they are there on the platform, and see the smoke and a hurtling train coming towards them.

Orient Express? I'll take a one way ticket out of here. Conductor, please show me to my state room, and wake me for dinner. Thank you, sir.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

iraq is now running out of u.s money to give the locals, and since alot of the us money that is being traded for dinar is making its way out of iraq,

You know that might just be the smartest newbie analysis I've ever read. Gotta give you a +1 for that. Makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

RSS

• Upvote 7

You know that might just be the smartest newbie analysis I've ever read. Gotta give you a +1 for that. Makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

RSS

newbie by posts i guess, but have been in since '05

i teach economics, and we cover the iraq dinar situation once a month.

it is as close to a sure thing as you can have in currency trading, low value, high resources, the u.s influence.

my fellow teacher-investor friends and myself have done extensive studies, and the rate should be $2.40 right now,

of course it will not rv at that amount, we figure, with the per capita, and oil production, with debt, and fraud, the rate will come out somewhere around .35-.95.

• Upvote 16

it is as close to a sure thing as you can have in currency trading, low value, high resources, the u.s influence.

my fellow teacher-investor friends and myself have done extensive studies, and the rate should be $2.40 right now,

of course it will not rv at that amount, we figure, with the per capita, and oil production, with debt, and fraud, the rate will come out somewhere around .35-.95.

Woaaaaa......My bad on the newbie comment. Actually you and I have been involved in this about the same length of time. Open mouth, insert foot, lol!

Still, a great post and much appreciated. As for your rate, hope it comes out on your High Side.....and could you throw in another nickel?

Thanks again,

RSS

• Upvote 3

Woaaaaa......My bad on the newbie comment. Actually you and I have been involved in this about the same length of time. Open mouth, insert foot, lol!

Still, a great post and much appreciated. As for your rate, hope it comes out on your High Side.....and could you throw in another nickel?

Thanks again,

RSS

no problem, i have been reading this site for a while, and i have much respect for you.

what there doing here is there going to raise the rate so smugglers do not buy it anymore, they need to get it to a rate, were smugglers and crooks don't find it attractive to purchase for flip , and profitability reasons

Ted you stated this:

there going to place it 1000 dinar to 1 dollar so dont get to excited people. there are a few articles out that states this ,the parliment asked for this to take place imediately,. its a big jump concidering all things,just not the one we are all waiting for

Read more:

Can you provide a link or post one of the articles? I have not seen any as of today. Thank you.

1000 IQD to 1 USD would still keep the value too low, although it might have an effect on inflation. In any case a rate change this big would be a huge step in a good direction!

Thank you for your input, I hope you stick around and share some more knowledge with us!

• Upvote 1

Pass that thing! no bogartin' B) We've all got the jitters.

:lol::lol::lol:

Play it again, Sam

Thanks so much for the post. I knew today was a good day. Everything I read this morning was fantastic, but the news just keeps getting better. I could see from earlier articles posted there seemed to a panic to get the UN to lift sanctions so they can trade globally, this is all going to happen very fast and I feel they are at a pinnacle. This is just going to further push them into action. Wow we could have an amazing week ahead of us.

My day began with folding my laundry and all my socks had a mate, now this has never happened. Is this a sign? laugh.gif

Wait til the next load