Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Central Bank to take a new financial measures in the coming days

rsskelton

He said Friday "the central bank announced measures for new financial to reduce the smuggling of currency, as well as the reduction of inflation[b] in the coming days in order to solve this problem by setting the exchange rate, as well as the purchase price, the price of the Central Bank will be a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner[/b]. "

He continued, without a doubt that Iran is going through economic crisis, a real result of the blockade imposed on it, and that the outlet is the only Iraq and this port is used to buy the dollar, "hard currency" from within the Iraqi market and evasion to the inside of her negatively affect the Iraqi economy, "he" put limitations to this matter. "

Which exchange rate? Purchase price? New price? Market in a balanced manner? I did not see anything from the Central Bank did I miss it? Anyone catch it? Could this be Lucy holding the football and Charlie is running to kick it? Will he or won't he get to kick it this time???????????????

Thanks for the article rsskelton! :):):)

• Upvote 1

Link:

http://www.uragency.net/ur/news.php?cat=news&id=7827

He said Friday "the central bank announced measures for new financial to reduce the smuggling of currency, as well as the reduction of inflation in the coming days in order to solve this problem by setting the exchange rate, as well as the purchase price, the price of the Central Bank will be a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. "

He continued, without a doubt that Iran is going through economic crisis, a real result of the blockade imposed on it, and that the outlet is the only Iraq and this port is used to buy the dollar, "hard currency" from within the Iraqi market and evasion to the inside of her negatively affect the Iraqi economy, "he" put limitations to this matter. "

So it sound to me as ifthe problem is smuggling US dollars in and they're being funneled to Iran. "Solve the problem by setting the exchange rate as well as the purchase price" sounds as if they may RV 1 to 1 so the IQD is just as viable. If I were a guru (and I'm NOT) I'd be calling the RV.

It's al just wishful thinking.

• Upvote 1

Wow, this tells me something is about to happen because the pressure is on and its coming to a head. The smuggling, the influx of U.S dollars and the inflation and lack of purchase power now everyone do the math here. This thing needs to pop and soon.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Wow, this tells me something is about to happen because the pressure is on and its coming to a head. The smuggling, the influx of U.S dollars and the inflation and lack of purchase power now everyone do the math here. This thing needs to pop and soon.

I agree, and if they don't stay on top of things , Iran and other issues could sand bag everything they have worked for.They need to keep the ball rolling and be proactive.

Dont you mean R V Que ! :twothumbs:

Quad B)

All right now lets get things cookin, spring is comming!

I told everyone at church today that I was waiting for some news as I am a sufferer of post RV syndrome. God answers prayers but a RV que is just too much for a sunday night!

• Upvote 1

Link:

http://www.uragency....at=news&id=7827

there going to place it 1000 dinar to 1 dollar so dont get to excited people. there are a few articles out that states this ,the parliment asked for this to take place imediately,. its a big jump concidering all things,just not the one we are all waiting for

Baghdad / Orr News

A commission of economy and investment representative for the Iraqi Central Bank to take a new financial measures in the coming days to curb the smuggling of hard currency. A member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary deputy for the coalition in Iraq Qusay Friday "is that a meeting took place recently with the Chairman of the Commission on Money Laundering and the Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq and the Central Committee and the Economic Commission to discuss the issue of smuggling of foreign currency to Iran in order to solve this problem and find effective solutions to them."

He said Friday "the central bank announced measures for new financial to reduce the smuggling of currency, as well as the reduction of inflation in the coming days in order to solve this problem by setting the exchange rate, as well as the purchase price, the price of the Central Bank will be a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. "

He combined to "The Economic Committee in the House of Representatives in constant contact with the Iraqi Central Bank in order to find effective solutions and real to the since the beginning.

<_< would someone who is good at looking over websites check the link to see if this is legit im not questioning the op by any means and this sounds awesome but its vague and i looked the site over and imo it seems legit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ted you stated this:

there going to place it 1000 dinar to 1 dollar so dont get to excited people. there are a few articles out that states this ,the parliment asked for this to take place imediately,. its a big jump concidering all things,just not the one we are all waiting for

Read more:

Can you provide a link or post one of the articles? I have not seen any as of today. Thank you.