Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First Convenience Bank (FCB) $10.00 spread

$10.00 fee for any amount of exchange. Sign up for a checking account near you!!! :D

I have an account with them already, as it made it cheaper to buy my dinar from them on a periodic basis until they quit selling it recently.

Where did you get this information about the 10.00 transaction fee?

I believe that there was a 10.00 fee for a foreign currency transaction if you did not have an account with them.

There was also a 10.00 handling fee that was charged if the transaction was less than 300.00 USD.

I bought millions of foreign currency (not USD millions) through them, I hope what you are saying is true.

• Upvote 1

The (FCB) bank is in walmart and im in Arizona, A $10.00 fee only. :D

As mrparrot said,there is a difference between a fee and the spread.

This may be the fee,but there will always be a spread too.

And until it happens,nobody knows what it will start out at.

No institution can eat the total spread.It will vary between who

you deal with,but there will always be one.

• Upvote 4

Like MrParrot said, a spread and fee are two totally seperate things...we will not know the spread till they start buying our dinar. But $10.00 is a good fee. Thanks for sharing.

Sorry bamagirl,we must of been thinking the same and posting at the same time..

A fee and a spread are two completely

different things.

thats exactly what i was thinking ..... of course there's gonna be a spread, thats how banks make their money !!

the transaction fee on the other hand can be reduced to nothing, thats just up to the individual bank ......

Whoever told the OP that a bank would be doing an exchange without a spread is full of BS ...... even the deals Adam has lined up for VIP include a spread of some kind (just guessing this I dont know what adam has lined up) ... reduced probably but a spread none the less.

• Upvote 2

I also bought dinar from FCB and was also told that any transaction done no matter what size would be 10.00 per transaction period no other fees to cash in... Maybe it is BS but that's what I was told over and over when I asked... Anyone out there know any different

I also bought dinar from FCB and was also told that any transaction done no matter what size would be 10.00 per transaction period no other fees to cash in... Maybe it is BS but that's what I was told over and over when I asked... Anyone out there know any different

yeah $10 per transaction is a transaction fee ...... nothing to do with a spread......

If the CBI rate was 1IQD = 1USD ....... and your local bank's rate was 1IQD = 0.91USD that is a spread .....so every dinar you cash in the bank makes $0.09 from you ....... A spread is to do with the cash in rate, and nothing to do with transaction fee's.

• Upvote 3

if you have enough dinar and it actually revalued to a high enough rate, you can negotiate the fees and spread any way you want. the banks will want your money, you would have the upper hand. again, if.

***///

BAM! and there it is....

They'd love to have all that money of yours in their bank so they can use it to loan out

and make their money back - that they'd be getting from you in fees - from the interest they'll charge the borrower.

So, 1st make sure you're talkin' to the head Magoot, then sit right down, look 'em in the eye and make that the deal!

Tell 'em you can take your bajillions to another "lending" institution if they don't wanna make nice, get up and head for the door and see what happens.

Don't forget to get security guarantee from them, as the FED will only insure up to a certain amount(250k) - so make THE BANK guarantee it!

In it goes, you get your little black credit card right then n' there and it's a happy day....

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1