Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scotti G (Sound Thinking): OOM 1/27/12 JANUARY 28TH, 2012

Papster

Scotti G (Sound Thinking): OOM 1/27/12

JANUARY 28TH, 2012

Many of us have been a part of this investment for quite a while. It has been quite the education for me and most everyone with whom I speak. What I know to be true is this. Many people have been involved in receiving and sharing information from so many ‘experts’, ‘people in the know’, ‘bankers’, ‘Senators’ as well as other govt officials’ and ‘many well placed individuals’. Over the last year we have been told by some on a weekly basis that “We are there”, “It is time” or “Everything has been completed”. Now this time last year just like everyone else, I was eagerly looking for the RV every week. The more legitimate sources of inside information (not bank people or Treasury contacts as they have been a primary source of LYING), the more I began to see just how much we do not see and just how big this whole process is. I have stated this in many ways over the last five months.

I do believe this is a good investment. I know so many have basically ‘dropped out’ in so many ways, just counting on the RV to happen each and every week. These people are living from rumor to rumor. These bits of info have almost zero validity and contribute nothing to the end picture. I am here to tell you that the IQD could indeed RV this week. I believe it is very possible. I honestly believe this is critical to the Global picture and stability. No I do not buy for one second the nonsense of “Overthrowing the Fed” or any of that nonsense. Is there a power struggle going on? I do believe so. Is there a realignment of currency being worked out? I believe so. I have watched these conspiracy theorists for over 30 years now. They find a story or an event and put their name on it to give credence to their cause. It makes for great fantasy and rumors (hmmm sounds like much of what we have been experiencing for the last year plus). Now I stated that I believe this adjustment could (and really should have again on the 3rd of January) happen at any time. I also believe that we could be sitting here 6 months to a year from now wondering when will this blasted IQD adjust? Why do I say this? Is it to cause you or anyone stress or fear? Not on your life. It is however an attempt to try to get people to come back to the land of the living and reality!

Do you think for one minute that the RV will happen and you now know about it within 30 minutes? Not likely! There are too many alert systems in place. There are too many connections with friends and others who will know when this goes down. I again recommend that you do as much as you can pre-RV. Have a game plan for cash out (please do not go to the banks now as 99% of them are not as aware or as in tune with this investment as you and I). Take some time and locate Tax Attorneys’ or companies who can help with Trusts and LLC type agents for your money post RV. Financial Planners can be an asset (many banks will have wealth managers who AFTER YOU HAVE A BOATLOAD OF MONEY), they will be happy to counsel you. You do not need to set up all your plans right now. Ask a tax atty about setting up an escrow account (when you have the cash) where if I am not mistaken you’re money can be cashed in and kept securely pre tax and then you can then make your plans without being under the gun. This is in fact something I am doing. It will also enable you to let your money reach long term status should that be necessary.

Please hear me when I proclaim that I believe this should have happened already and could happen at any minute. Given the information I have processed from truly informed intelligence operatives, veteran currency traders, people connected to the Parliament, Princes, CEO’s, Government types and those with a knack of being in the right place at the right time, we should have seen the RV by now. Time and time again I have heard that the hang-ups have been resolved or this has been completed but my friends…..we have heard all the stories over and over again! Let’s hold onto the He who is true and gives life! I still believe the IQD is a good investment but we have zero control over the process and we have even less insight to the real and true happenings behind the scene. I do believe there are signs i.e. – buy/sell on screens yesterday (NO RATES). Some banks had them and some banks did not. I know serious currency people were happy to see this as it COULD BE an indication of change. I choose to sit back and watch. QUIT CHASING RUMORS AND LET THE RV COME TO US!

I hope this helps.

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Take some time and locate Tax Attorneys’ or companies who can help with Trusts and LLC type agents for your money post RV. Financial Planners can be an asset (many banks will have wealth managers who AFTER YOU HAVE A BOATLOAD OF MONEY), they will be happy to counsel you. You do not need to set up all your plans right now. Ask a tax atty about setting up an escrow account (when you have the cash) where if I am not mistaken you’re money can be cashed in and kept securely pre tax and then you can then make your plans without being under the gun.

Not plugging for brownie points here, but all the access to the great advise Scotti G gave you can be obtained with a VIP membership. From a business standpoint, a serious investor would be highly remiss (politicially correct for STUPID) to pass on it: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/30-vip-area/

• Upvote 1

Scottie, good post. Been in this for 6+ years; the whole time there were those touting 'Thursday, ah Friday, ah well then it will be Monday when the markets open'. Give me a break I learned a long time ago to do my own research and to not mind when my friends were disappointed when I would not agree. Boy, that's the thing, naysay the weekly guru and your dinar buddies don't want to talk with you. All I'm gonna say is read Iraq letter of intent last June and you will see the target date for the RI of the IQD. Again Scottie, good post.

Scottie, good post. Been in this for 6+ years; the whole time there were those touting 'Thursday, ah Friday, ah well then it will be Monday when the markets open'. Give me a break I learned a long time ago to do my own research and to not mind when my friends were disappointed when I would not agree. Boy, that's the thing, naysay the weekly guru and your dinar buddies don't want to talk with you. All I'm gonna say is read Iraq letter of intent last June and you will see the target date for the RI of the IQD. Again Scottie, good post.

I am tired and have no energy... Can't you remember the target date and post it for me or whom ever wants it? Pleasedry.gif Plus, I stopped , reading when I left high school... College was a blur, can't remember if I read there so I'm guessing i didn't