Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question on exchange rates

iceburgpens

Below is a copy of an email. I receive daily listing exchange rates. I'm not sure if I am "allowed" to list the sight name, but it is: exchangerates.org.uk

I've been watching this for a long time and it seems to be moving. Very little, but moving. I know the cbi.iq says 1166, but was wondering any thoughts on this and if anyone is seeing the exchange rate elsewhere?

This is not top secret intel, I am not a GURU, this is not a bank story, I am grounded, no opening prayer, no rediculous rate, not happening tomorrow, nothing to do with Obama, I do not bag groceries, I do not have friends in ME...(I hope I covered everything)

Welcome to your Currency Update by Exchange Rates UK! Your chosen base currency converted to our top 40 worldwide currencies...and a few commodities!

Should you require a free money transfer at best rates and no fees please click here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENCY RATES

Base Currency: IQD Rates Taken: Sat, 28th Jan 12 08:55

** If you need to change base currency, email frequency/time sent or pause these emails click here **

Top 10 Currencies

Currency Unit Units per IQD IQD per Unit

GBP British Pound 0.0006 1814.0526

EUR Euro 0.0007 1524.5549

USD US Dollar 0.0009 1153.4858

AUD Australian Dollar 0.0008 1229.1662

CAD Canadian Dollar 0.0009 1151.4066

NZD New Zealand Dollar 0.0011 951.3397

CHF Swiss Franc 0.0008 1263.9808

JPY Japanese Yen 0.0665 15.0362

INR Indian Rupee 0.0431 23.203

AED United Arab Emirates Dirham 0.0032 314.3013

• Upvote 4

Ice, typically the IQD exchange rate fluctuates in relation to the strength of the dollar everywhere, except on CBI's site. As you pointed out, CBI just recently changed their rate in our favor to 1166. How long that will stay there, only time will tell. However, you will never see the CBI rate fluctuate daily. With that said, I just looked at FOREX and I have never seen the IQD down at 1134 before. Yes it fluctuates on FOREX but generally speaking, it usually bounces around between 1145 and 1166. Seeing it all the way down at 1134 certainly raises one's eyebrows a bit. ;)

• Upvote 2

Below is a copy of an email. I receive daily listing exchange rates. I'm not sure if I am "allowed" to list the sight name, but it is: exchangerates.org.uk

I've been watching this for a long time and it seems to be moving. Very little, but moving. I know the cbi.iq says 1166, but was wondering any thoughts on this and if anyone is seeing the exchange rate elsewhere?

This is not top secret intel, I am not a GURU, this is not a bank story, I am grounded, no opening prayer, no rediculous rate, not happening tomorrow, nothing to do with Obama, I do not bag groceries, I do not have friends in ME...(I hope I covered everything)

When you watch exchange rates on any 'Board' or 'Index'

you will always see movement on all currencies

because they are all changing values based on each other.

The movement is NOT that the IQD is moving,,,

it is that the other denominations are moving which may slightly change its appeared rate.

If you want to know what the EXACT exchange rate for IQD

you will need to go to CBI's website.

CBI Main Page

This is where you will see the REAL movement in an RV...

At The Source.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Ice, typically the IQD exchange rate fluctuates in relation to the strength of the dollar everywhere, except on CBI's site. As you pointed out, CBI just recently changed their rate in our favor to 1166. How long that will stay there, only time will tell. However, you will never see the CBI rate fluctuate daily. With that said, I just looked at FOREX and I have never seen the IQD down at 1134 before. Yes it fluctuates on FOREX but generally speaking, it usually bounces around between 1145 and 1166. Seeing it all the way down at 1134 certainly raises one's eyebrows a bit. ;)

F-16Pilot, actually I've seen it down around 1134 probably 10 or so times since the CBI dropped to 1166... Not really an indicator of anything at this point. IMO

Have a Great weekend.

:lol: This should be Adam's new disclaimer!! :lol:

Remember.....the only dumb question is the one, not asked!!! We are all here to learn!

Thank You

Go RV!!

:D:D:D:D

Welcome to your Currency Update by Exchange Rates UK! Your chosen base currency converted to our top 40 worldwide currencies...and a few commodities!

Should you require a free money transfer at best rates and no fees please click here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENCY RATES

Base Currency: IQD Rates Taken: Sat, 28th Jan 12 08:55

** If you need to change base currency, email frequency/time sent or pause these emails click here **

Top 10 Currencies

Currency Unit Units per IQD IQD per Unit

GBP British Pound 0.0006 1814.0526

EUR Euro 0.0007 1524.5549

USD US Dollar 0.0009 1153.4858

AUD Australian Dollar 0.0008 1229.1662

CAD Canadian Dollar 0.0009 1151.4066

NZD New Zealand Dollar 0.0011 951.3397

CHF Swiss Franc 0.0008 1263.9808

JPY Japanese Yen 0.0665 15.0362

INR Indian Rupee 0.0431 23.203

AED United Arab Emirates Dirham 0.0032 314.3013