Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RI vs RV

OldCoach

An RI would restore the dinar back to a level it was in the past. That could be awesome. An RV isn't much different in my opinion. If it were revalued to .10 cents or $1.00 those are all prices the dinar has been at in the past. I'm guessing it was the guru's that said this as I read it as well. They do not seem to have verifiable sources or provide legitimate information from my experience reading many of their logs.

I read it on another site we cant short cut to, but I can write what it says, -THIS MAYBE AN EARLY RI, THEN AFTER A FEW DAYS, MAYBE 3 DAYS, IT WILL BECOME AN 'RV'. THE FIRST FEW DAYS WILL BE DESIGNED (MAYBE) TO VACUUM IN 'THE DESPERATE' SO THE BANKS MAKE MORE MONEY.

Thats the nitty gritty line, no link, no worries, have a good day :lol::lol:

Edited by lomeygoat
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was on a blog on Dinar Recaps copied from somewhere else I think. I had never heard of the RI before and was just wondering what it was. The talk that it would go up more in a RV was part of it. It was some more of that "it happening tomorow talk" that has ben said for a month (thats as long as I have been in it anyway), I just had not heard that term yet. Lots of initials are used in this for a newbie to learn. Maybe we need a glossary, GBP,CBI,IMF,UST,RV,RI,USD,etc

Welcome, OldCoach.

You will find that everyone has an opinion, and you need to remember that that's what it is, an opinion. The best thing that you can do is read as much as you can and educate yourself so that you can be comfortable with your opinion. You will learn a lot of the acronyms as you read, but, you're right, a guide for acronyms would probably be of great benefit for new investors. I don't know for sure, but there may be one on this site already. This is an up and down rollercoaster, so try not to buy into the predictions of a weekly/daily RV theory or you will crash and burn. The post you are referencing is an example of a "guru" posting. Don't get your hopes up when you see posts like that -- well, at least until you get the money in your bank account.

If you have any questions as you're researching, I'm sure there are plenty here who would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Enjoy your evening,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 3

Welcome, OldCoach.

You will find that everyone has an opinion, and you need to remember that that's what it is, an opinion. The best thing that you can do is read as much as you can and educate yourself so that you can be comfortable with your opinion. You will learn a lot of the acronyms as you read, but, you're right, a guide for acronyms would probably be of great benefit for new investors. I don't know for sure, but there may be one on this site already. This is an up and down rollercoaster, so try not to buy into the predictions of a weekly/daily RV theory or you will crash and burn. The post you are referencing is an example of a "guru" posting. Don't get your hopes up when you see posts like that -- well, at least until you get the money in your bank account.

If you have any questions as you're researching, I'm sure there are plenty here who would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Enjoy your evening,

Kimberlye B)

Great post Kimberlye!

• Upvote 1

RI = Wont happen..... RV = Already did, just not enough......

Not that I am agreeing or disagreeing with your statement.....because, I still think either one is still possible.

What I do find odd, & it just started like yesterday, is how these goon gurus have changed their tune. They all had been talking their ridiculous 7+ figures & now they are all claiming an ri. These gurus don't even believe their own lies.

Not that I am agreeing or disagreeing with your statement.....because, I still think either one is still possible.

What I do find odd, & it just started like yesterday, is how these goon gurus have changed their tune. They all had been talking their ridiculous 7+ figures & now they are all claiming an ri. These gurus don't even believe their own lies.

Thanks Kimberly, I have allready learned that when they say ' its happening with 48 hours and its between 8 and 12 USD" not to run to the bank to get in line. My bank story is one of my old athletes has been with Chase bank as a finanacial advisor for 10 years and he tells me I wasted my money but I enjoy reading all the stories. Its as much fun as playing blackjack or playing slots and I have lost more on that in a weekend than I have invested in Dinar. However if the guru who is saying the IMF is forcing Iraq to RI within 72 hours is right it will be like hitting the jackpot with only one dollar in the machine.

Thanks Kimberly, I have allready learned that when they say ' its happening with 48 hours and its between 8 and 12 USD" not to run to the bank to get in line. My bank story is one of my old athletes has been with Chase bank as a finanacial advisor for 10 years and he tells me I wasted my money but I enjoy reading all the stories. Its as much fun as playing blackjack or playing slots and I have lost more on that in a weekend than I have invested in Dinar. However if the guru who is saying the IMF is forcing Iraq to RI within 72 hours is right it will be like hitting the jackpot with only one dollar in the machine.

OldCoach,

That is a great attitude to have with this investment. Don't get caught up in the hype and you'll be just fine. This is a fun site with a lot of knowledgeable, caring people. Now, remember, this is just my opinion, but even a U.S. bank employee does not know, and will not know, when/if the Iraqi dinar is going to RV. Through the years of being in this investment, It seems to me that a lot of the bank employees have no idea even what a dinar is. If they do know what it is, they don't seem to be up on the current events in Iraq so, therefore, couldn't possibly know what's going to happen as far as their currency. When and if this thing hits, I think they will be just as surprised as us. If you remember not to drink the Kool-aid (listen to the gurus), you will be just fine. I look forward to your future posts. Oh, and BTW, if the Chase bank friend ever gives you any information on the dinar, keep us posted. Always love a good bank story. :P

Have a great evening,

Kimberlye B)

Why would any one prefer RV vs RI ? It seems that if it goes RI then the dinar would be worth much more? Sorry seems like such a dumb question

I'll take an RI. Something in the 3 to 1 range would work for me. In the interim, I think that we will see an RV that is close to 1 to 1 assuming the Iraqi economy can support that. I believe they can with oil exports.

Sorry folks, Saddam had no idea what his currency was actually worth. An RI is a pipe dream for me! :D

Isn't the tax implications different for us if it's a RI?

That claim has been made many times in chats but never really substantiated with any proof/evidence to support it.

Our government basically taxes everything when it changes from one persons hands to another, and this would be any different? Highly doubtful, especially if it pans out in the manner everyone has been hoping for this whole time.